NT, what is your status?

Me and WeekendGirl are currently in a relationship. We met on NT about 2 years ago under her other alias "This !+$ Don't Know Me" .
There have been numerous attempts to destroy what me and WG have. A certain group of NT'ers I do not wish to disclose at the time.
We have a great amount of love and respect for one another and we are expecting our fourth child. Yes 4th. We do everything together. She is the love of mylife. Haters stay away from us. There is a restraining order out for on particular NT'er that goes by the name of Crank Lucas.This corny $%@ wana be popstar son of a $%@ has a problem with interacial relationships. He has sent WG multiple PM's stating that he is going to kill me and impregnate her.We arestill standing. No one can break this up. Baby I love you and I will see you when I get home. I love you so much boo boo, yes daddy does.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

Me and WeekendGirl are currently in a relationship. We met on NT about 2 years ago under her other alias "This *+% Don't Know Me" .
There have been numerous attempts to destroy what me and WG have. A certain group of NT'ers I do not wish to disclose at the time.
We have a great amount of love and respect for one another and we are expecting our fourth child. Yes 4th. We do everything together. She is the love of my life. Haters stay away from us. There is a restraining order out for on particular NT'er that goes by the name of Crank Lucas. He has sent WG multiple PM's stating that he is going to kill me and impregnate her.We are still standing. No one can break this up. Baby I love you and I will see you when I get home. I love you so much boo boo, yes daddy does.
smokin.gif
2djdp2x.gif

f3dzs6.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Me and WeekendGirl are currently in a relationship. We met on NT about 2 years ago under her other alias "This *+% Don't Know Me" .
We have a great amount of love and respect for one another and we are expecting our fourth child. Yes 4th. We do everything together. She is the love of my life. Haters stay away from us. There is a restraining order out for on particular NT'er that goes by the name of Crank Lucas. He has sent WG multiple PM's stating that he is going to kill me and impregnate her.We are still standing. No one can break this up. Baby I love you and I will see you when I get home. I love you so much boo boo, yes daddy does.
smokin.gif
2djdp2x.gif

f3dzs6.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Apples28

Single
frown.gif

Pretty mammmaaa if you're singgggllleeeee sinnggggllleeeeeeeee.....

Me and WeekendGirl are currently in a relationship. We met on NT about 2 years ago under her other alias "This !+$ Don't Know Me" .
We have a great amount of love and respect for one another and we are expecting our fourth child. Yes 4th. We do everything together. She is the love of my life. Haters stay away from us. There is a restraining order out for on particular NT'er that goes by the name of Crank Lucas.This corny $%@ wana be pop star son of a $%@ has a problem with interacial relationships. He has sent WG multiple PM's stating that he is going to kill me and impregnate her.We are still standing. No one can break this up. Baby I love you and I will see you when I get home. I love you so much boo boo, yes daddy does.
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

And to think I was just tryna make you my bust it baby at the time
tired.gif
pimp.gif
How far we've come.

If our 5th child is born with a $$%@#* up hairline you know it wasn't the mailman, tho
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
j/p

We have a great amount of love and respect for one another and we are expecting our fourth child. Yes 4th. We do everything together. She is the love of my life. Haters stay away from us. There is a restraining order out for on particular NT'er that goes by the name of Crank Lucas.This corny $%@ wana be pop star son of a $%@ has a problem with interacial relationships. He has sent WG multiple PM's stating that he is going to kill me and impregnate her.We are still standing. No one can break this up. Baby I love you and I will see you when I get home. I love you so much boo boo, yes daddy does.
smokin.gif

you when she tells you she's visiting her sister? she's really with me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Single
tired.gif
Talking to jumpoffs ftl
smh.gif

QFT and they want to be the main. $%^&* need to know their place. One just got divorced with a newborn and I told her years ago I couldn't be seriouswith a woman with more than two children and was lying about that. She thinks her (()) is that good to change that and I just give her the
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
. It's not even about all that no more. I don't have none and justwaiting on the right one, not really rushing anything.

Back
Top Bottom