NT, what is your status?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

good lord.
ya'll complaining about not being in a relationship for a year?...

what's wrong with ya'll?

1 measly year?

lol am saying
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you shouldn't have to settle but relax your standards a lil maybe and you'd be surprised what comes your way...worked for me...

Nah. I have too much pride [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]j/k.[/color].

Every guy on niketalk thinks they deserve some dime thats cool, funny, trustworthy, cooks, cleans, likes every thing they like, has her own job etc etc. When in reality they don't have anything going for themselves and the woman that they desire with all those characteristics isn't going to settle
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

new draft pick is THE SOURCE

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by shoefreak14

Originally Posted by finnns2003

single and have lost all faith in finding a koo girl.
tired.gif
same. been single for well over a year and haven't come close to anything else. smh
tired.gif
What makes you have no more faith?

a year isn't even that long...
Yes it is.
good lord.

what's wrong with ya'll?

1 measly year?
it's different if you're slaying anything in sight. for a respectful, decent individual, a year is a tad long. dirty, always, ALWAYSplaying devil's advocate
laugh.gif

tired.gif
same. been single for well over a year and haven't come close to anything else. smh
tired.gif

Yes it is.
good lord.

what's wrong with ya'll?

1 measly year?
it's different if you're slaying anything in sight. for a respectful, decent individual, a year is a tad long. dirty, always, ALWAYS playing devil's advocate
laugh.gif

If he didn't, would we love/hate him for who he is?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Every guy on niketalk thinks they deserve some dime thats cool, funny, trustworthy, cooks, cleans, likes every thing they like, has her own job etc etc. When in reality they don't have anything going for themselves and the woman that they desire with all those characteristics isn't going to settle.

you shouldn't have to settle but relax your standards a lil maybe and you'd be surprised what comes your way...worked for me...
Exactly, dudes in here is talking like they got millions, perfect personality with the body of Michaelangelo's David when in reality they are living at home with mom dukes, socially ******ed and over weight. N they got the nerve to be like "all women aint %### I can't find one on my level
mad.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
". Get off your high horses, some of you need to take a look in the mirror and ask yourselves what makes you valuable to these women that you're searching so hard to find because in reality its probably nothing.

Well, why wouldn't I be living home with my mom? You start %%%$ on every website you are on.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

tired.gif
tired.gif

Yes it is.
good lord.

what's wrong with ya'll?

1 measly year?
it's different if you're slaying anything in sight. for a respectful, decent individual, a year is a tad long. dirty, always, ALWAYS playing devil's advocate
laugh.gif

If he didn't, would we love/hate him for who he is?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
probably not

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Well, why wouldn't I be living home with my mom? You start %%%$ on every website you are on.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Stay in your place.[/color]
+*+$! please. Hop off.

Broke up w/my girl of 1.5 years about 2 months ago. Not 100% over it but I'm getting there. There are days when it's hard as hell not to think abouther and wonder what she's doing and who she's with.

W/e

tired.gif
tired.gif
there are no 'honest', trust-worthy, attractive females anymore. point blank. anyone who believes otherwise is extremely naive. this and the fact that this generation's women are so immature. no sense of direction. close-minded in many ways.

that's why i have lost faith.

chuuch.

I wasn't talking to any one in particular but I guess you felt like what I said some how applied to you. I wasn't referring to any onemember on NT it was just my analysis of the overall attitude I see on here regarding women.

im in a relationship , but i think my shallowness will end up breaking us up . shes a good girl but between the sex and apperance im not crazy about her butother than that shes got some good qualities . Then we are going on 2 years soon so something has got to be decided upon soon , btw im 22 and dont know what todo
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

tired.gif
tired.gif
there are no 'honest', trust-worthy, attractive females anymore. point blank. anyone who believes otherwise is extremely naive. this and the fact that this generation's women are so immature. no sense of direction. close-minded in many ways.

that's why i have lost faith.

chuuch.
That really is the honest truth.
smh.gif
. Wish I was born in another generation tho. All the girls I have tried to talk to recently are unintellectualindependent claiming hos. At first Im like
pimp.gif
after a fewconversions
eyes.gif
then finally
indifferent.gif
and realize WOOOOW shorty was frontin.
smh.gif
. I see more good dudes outthere then females these days. Trying to find a legit female is like winning the lotto.
-On a side note Anyone heard that new wack Beyonce song "If I were A boy" track makes me
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Wish I wouldnt hear every time I turned on the radio.

Not for nothing, you need to go through some harsh experiences with females to learn the game.

The real issue is knowing yourself first.

Back
Top Bottom