roll.gif
its an owl. I know hot!
laugh.gif
Dummy rocks!

damn this thread blew up

NT is officially mostly single

I see why there's so many damn appreciations
laugh.gif

Single and shamelessly flirting with every single girl I know, even if I'm not interested....its all in fun!!

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

In a relationship. I don't like it. I'm tired of it. But after two and a half years, it's hard to let go. Worst part about it is, the relationship was built off physical attraction. My gurl is physically on point, but mentally, not so much. I mean, she's not stupid. It's just that she's not as intellectual as me. I'm not trynna boost myself, but I like to have a deep conversation about various things. While she doesn't like to talk much at all. So knowing that I can't spark intellectual conversation with her, I don't. Another example, she's black, and doesn't care about the presidential race. Not to say that black people [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]have to[/color] care. But all black people [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]should[/color] care. This is history in the making. Every word Obama speaks is history. And to find out that she doesn't care and isn't voting is just disappointing.
smh.gif
That's not the biggest concern of mine tho. My biggest concern is just that our minds aren't compatible with each other.
Have you told her that you want to have deeper convos? That may help or if you haven't you can try to help boost her skills.

No, actually I haven't. I mean. sure, I've thought about it. Hell yea I did. But she's easy to take small things into offense. If I correct herwhen she speaks, she automatically assumes that I'm trying to call her stupid. So I just said eff it. I just roll wit the punches now.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

And to think I was just tryna make you my bust it baby at the time
tired.gif
pimp.gif
How far we've come.

If our 5th child is born with a $$%@#* up hairline you know it wasn't the mailman, tho
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
j/p
MyT?

nerd.gif

(this eNPH, and i had to since you accused me of getting on you earlier this week)

Originally Posted by shoefreak14

Originally Posted by finnns2003

single and have lost all faith in finding a koo girl.
tired.gif
same. been single for well over a year and haven't come close to anything else. smh
tired.gif
What makes you have no more faith?
there are no 'honest', trust-worthy, attractive females anymore. point blank. anyone who believes otherwise is extremely naive. this andthe fact that this generation's women are so immature. no sense of direction. close-minded in many ways.

that's why i have lost faith.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by Face82

Me and WeekendGirl are currently in a relationship. We met on NT about 2 years ago under her other alias "This !+$ Don't Know Me" .
There have been numerous attempts to destroy what me and WG have. A certain group of NT'ers I do not wish to disclose at the time.
We have a great amount of love and respect for one another and we are expecting our fourth child. Yes 4th. We do everything together. She is the love of my life. Haters stay away from us. There is a restraining order out for on particular NT'er that goes by the name of Crank Lucas.This corny $%@ wana be pop star son of a $%@ has a problem with interacial relationships. He has sent WG multiple PM's stating that he is going to kill me and impregnate her.We are still standing. No one can break this up. Baby I love you and I will see you when I get home. I love you so much boo boo, yes daddy does.
smokin.gif

you when she tells you she's visiting her sister? she's really with me
pimp.gif
There's one thing I have that you two don't tho which keeps her coming back for more.

party_pizazz001014.jpg

N simply is only 8, me number one in the hood G. Face ain't even ranked BCS didn't even pick you to make a bowl game.

tired.gif
same. been single for well over a year and haven't come close to anything else. smh
tired.gif
there are no 'honest', trust-worthy, attractive females anymore. point blank. anyone who believes otherwise is extremely naive. this and the fact that this generation's women are so immature. no sense of direction. close-minded in many ways.

Put it on my tab:

bk047pl.jpg

tired.gif
tired.gif
there are no 'honest', trust-worthy, attractive females anymore. point blank. anyone who believes otherwise is extremely naive. this and the fact that this generation's women are so immature. no sense of direction. close-minded in many ways.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

tired.gif
tired.gif

Put it on my tab:

bk047pl.jpg
laugh.gif
it's the truth. i'd expect mytmouse to laugh, laughing is usually a sign of guilt.

you serious? people our age are wild these days (assuming you are around my age...i'm 21) i'm sure the girls on jjb or fsf are saying the same thingabout you guys...hell i'm sure some of our parents were no angels...but they grew out of it...

Every guy on niketalk thinks they deserve some dime thats cool, funny, trustworthy, cooks, cleans, likes every thing they like, has her own job etc etc. Whenin reality they don't have anything going for themselves and the woman that they desire with all those characteristics isn't going to settle.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you shouldn't have to settle but relax your standards a lil maybe and you'd be surprised what comes your way...worked for me...
Exactly, dudes in here is talking like they got millions, perfect personality with the body of Michaelangelo's David when in reality they areliving at home with mom dukes, socially ******ed and over weight. N they got the nerve to be like "all women aint %### I can't find one on my level
mad.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
". Get off your high horses, some of you need to take a look in the mirror and ask yourselves what makes you valuable to these women thatyou're searching so hard to find because in reality its probably nothing.

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Every guy on niketalk thinks they deserve some dime thats cool, funny, trustworthy, cooks, cleans, likes every thing they like, has her own job etc etc. When in reality they don't have anything going for themselves and the woman that they desire with all those characteristics isn't going to settle.
2cp3qee.gif

I agree that some people have high standards but I'd rather be alone than settle for someone that I don't click with just so that I have someone tosex.

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Every guy on niketalk thinks they deserve some dime thats cool, funny, trustworthy, cooks, cleans, likes every thing they like, has her own job etc etc. When in reality they don't have anything going for themselves and the woman that they desire with all those characteristics isn't going to settle.
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Don't hurt 'em[/color]

you shouldn't have to settle but relax your standards a lil maybe and you'd be surprised what comes your way...worked for me...

laugh.gif
c'mon, if this statement isn't hypocritical...

tired.gif
tired.gif

a year isn't even that long...
Yes it is.
good lord.
ya'll complaining about not being in a relationship for a year?...

what's wrong with ya'll?

1 measly year?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

tired.gif
tired.gif

a year isn't even that long...
Yes it is.
good lord.
ya'll complaining about not being in a relationship for a year?...

what's wrong with ya'll?

1 measly year?

Exactly. I was single for 15 years. Y'all soft.

Back
Top Bottom