NT, what is your status?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

it's different if you're slaying anything in sight. for a respectful, decent individual, a year is a tad long. dirty, always, ALWAYS playing devil's advocate
laugh.gif
of course...but I'm being serious though..
I've dated around...I was single without a real relationship for 4 years...
yeah..I met some read duds and crazies....but I also met my current girl..

but I'm convinced that meeting all the crap tha'ts out there makes you realize what exactly you do want in someone.

patience is a virtue.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

it's different if you're slaying anything in sight. for a respectful, decent individual, a year is a tad long. dirty, always, ALWAYS playing devil's advocate
laugh.gif
yeah..I met some read duds and crazies...[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)].but I also met my current girl..[/color]

but I'm convinced that meeting all the crap tha'ts out there makes you realize what exactly you do want in someone.

patience is a virtue.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]pics?... don't ban me for asking.[/color]

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

laugh.gif
yeah..I met some read duds and crazies...[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)].but I also met my current girl..[/color]

patience is a virtue.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]pics?... don't ban me for asking.[/color]
nope

In a relationship, 12-1-08 will make a year.

I'm satisfied but every few months I get tempted to dive into the bottomless void that is sloredom.

laugh.gif

patience is a virtue.
Patience leads to insanity.

Very interesting to see all the different thoughts about what people think about relationships and being single.
As for me, 2 and a half years with my first girlfriend, at 22 years old (almost 23
eek.gif
), and she's 21. Long distance so... very VERY though relationship. I forgot what it's like to kiss her
frown.gif
. Of course not completely, but some of y'all know what I'm talkinabout.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Well, why wouldn't I be living home with my mom? You start %%%$ on every website you are on.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Stay in your place.[/color]
straight up disrespect
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im single...startin to think i should get serious with someone though
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

laugh.gif

patience is a virtue.
yeah. that's the truth

i can honestly say that this generation is crap. young women are all the same. without sounding like i'm generalizing, what i mean by this is that thesechicks are extremely close-minded, dense, shallow, materialistic, and facetious. now, this applies to attractive ladies. unattractive ladies with large...ahem... assets, can also fit into this category. they are put up on pedestals more often that not as well, and that obviously doesn't help matters.

this society is extremely flawed.

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

laugh.gif

patience is a virtue.
yeah. that's the truth

i can honestly say that this generation is crap. young women are all the same. without sounding like i'm generalizing, what i mean by this is that these chicks are extremely close-minded, dense, shallow, materialistic, and facetious. now, this applies to attractive ladies. unattractive ladies with large... ahem... assets, can also fit into this category. they are put up on pedestals more often that not as well, and that obviously doesn't help matters.

this society is extremely flawed.
you seriously think that those traits only apply to the younger generation of girls?.....

lol

you seriously think that those traits only apply to the younger generation of girls?.....

lol
I'm not completely on board with what he's saying, but that seems to be women of all types these days.

I'm single, but I'm not against relationships like a lot of people here seem to be. I'm just being patient, similar to whatDirty did. I'm not rushing into anything, and I think that's the best route to take.

Single...getting into the whole "dating" thing... stopped having sex til I fall for someone.....females are too easy nowadays .....no kind of skillneeded
smh.gif

looking for my Topanga
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom