NT, what is your status?

single and have lost all faith in finding a koo girl.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreak14

single and have lost all faith in finding a koo girl.
tired.gif
same. been single for well over a year and haven't come close to anything else. smh
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

In a relationship. I don't like it. I'm tired of it. But after two and a half years, it's hard to let go. Worst part about it is, the relationship was built off physical attraction. My gurl is physically on point, but mentally, not so much. I mean, she's not stupid. It's just that she's not as intellectual as me. I'm not trynna boost myself, but I like to have a deep conversation about various things. While she doesn't like to talk much at all. So knowing that I can't spark intellectual conversation with her, I don't. Another example, she's black, and doesn't care about the presidential race. Not to say that black people [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]have to[/color] care. But all black people [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]should[/color] care. This is history in the making. Every word Obama speaks is history. And to find out that she doesn't care and isn't voting is just disappointing.
smh.gif
That's not the biggest concern of mine tho. My biggest concern is just that our minds aren't compaible with each other.
Have you told her that you want to have deeper convos? That may help or if you haven't you can try to help boost her skills.

Technically single but im about to be exclusive with my number 1 in the near future. And im pretty happy, ive been single for a while now and I put all theothers on the DL a couple weeks ago. I wanna try the whole relationship thing with her
smile.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

<--non-bitter
apples to oranges. today's young women don't have any sense at all, and you know this.
girls his age, when young didn't have any sense either. In fact, most guys and girls in their teens/early 20s dont have any sense. Thankfullymost of us grow up and mature.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

<--non-bitter
apples to oranges. today's young women don't have any sense at all, and you know this.
girls his age, when young didn't have any sense either. In fact, most guys and girls in their teens/early 20s dont have any sense. Thankfully most of us grow up and mature.
exactly....my girl is also 5½ years younger than I am.

btw.. Nawth..congratulations on the pending nuptials.

have a gf of 3+ years, beginning to feel some pressure to move forward..........................................

Back
Top Bottom