NT What is your Biggest Accomplishment in Life so Far?

Actually going through with saying that, I wasn't gonna settle with just graduating from High School.

Actually going through with saying that, I wasn't gonna settle with just graduating from High School.

BS & MS in 6 years, bought my first house before 30, and hoping to have my geologists license by March. that and once I fapped 5 times in a day  
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
  jk, it was only 4

BS & MS in 6 years, bought my first house before 30, and hoping to have my geologists license by March. that and once I fapped 5 times in a day  
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
  jk, it was only 4

I haven't had many accomplishments in life, but one moment when I was really proud of myself was probably when I was one of the few to be accepted to the #1 high school in the country after I competed with thousands of kids around the nation.

...my life pretty much went downhill after I moved from the school.
tired.gif

I haven't had many accomplishments in life, but one moment when I was really proud of myself was probably when I was one of the few to be accepted to the #1 high school in the country after I competed with thousands of kids around the nation.

...my life pretty much went downhill after I moved from the school.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by tooth

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
  jk, it was only 4

oh yeah, house before 30... same here.  

Originally Posted by tooth

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
  jk, it was only 4

oh yeah, house before 30... same here.  

Back
Top Bottom