NT What is your Biggest Accomplishment in Life so Far?

- 2 tours in Iraq, one of which I was in charge of an electronic maintenance shop.
- Wrapping up a B.S. in Electrical Engineering (should graduate with over a 3.0 hopefully 3.5).  Guess that isn't one yet.

- 2 tours in Iraq, one of which I was in charge of an electronic maintenance shop.
- Wrapping up a B.S. in Electrical Engineering (should graduate with over a 3.0 hopefully 3.5).  Guess that isn't one yet.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Thank you for your service.
pimp.gif

Thank you for your service.
pimp.gif

nice...when do you graduate, next spring? anything over a 3.0 in engineering is not easy...good work
pimp.gif

nice...when do you graduate, next spring? anything over a 3.0 in engineering is not easy...good work
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Got a B.S., M.S., working on my med degree. lifetime student FTW/FTL
Son, as soon as I saw this thread, I knew you'd be in here dropping a line about med school 
laugh.gif
. It's all good man.
its a big accomplishment and relevant to the thread........
ohwell.gif
maybe i shouldn't cause i'm thinking about dropping out. it's funny, this is something i actually rarely tell people in real life for fear of being treated differently.

either way i'm damn proud of my bachelors degree.
pimp.gif
anton, how old were you when you entered med school?

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Got a B.S., M.S., working on my med degree. lifetime student FTW/FTL
Son, as soon as I saw this thread, I knew you'd be in here dropping a line about med school 
laugh.gif
. It's all good man.
its a big accomplishment and relevant to the thread........
ohwell.gif
maybe i shouldn't cause i'm thinking about dropping out. it's funny, this is something i actually rarely tell people in real life for fear of being treated differently.

either way i'm damn proud of my bachelors degree.
pimp.gif
anton, how old were you when you entered med school?

Finishing College..... No kids at 22...

Also I'm a young black man with a college degree, no kids, and no jail history....

I swear I beat statistics everyday I sit at home and do nothing lol

Finishing College..... No kids at 22...

Also I'm a young black man with a college degree, no kids, and no jail history....

I swear I beat statistics everyday I sit at home and do nothing lol

First child among my brother ,twin sister and I to graduate from college

I graduated today

First child among my brother ,twin sister and I to graduate from college

I graduated today

Graduated HS, got my own place and car, had multi threesomes with females, traveled the world, dunked on a 10" hoop.

Still on the list: own a house by 30 and start a healthy family.

Graduated HS, got my own place and car, had multi threesomes with females, traveled the world, dunked on a 10" hoop.

Still on the list: own a house by 30 and start a healthy family.

Graduating college last summer. The hard part of my life is starting though...can't find a job, still figuring out what the future has ahead for me.

Back
Top Bottom