Nt what do you do when you have alot on your mind?

Originally Posted by acidicality

Hit the gym and listen to music.
this.
I get on the treadmill/bike (cuz weights/reps/counting derail my complex trains of thought) and just go.

Or I bump beats & hit some hookah/menthols

Originally Posted by acidicality

Hit the gym and listen to music.
this.
I get on the treadmill/bike (cuz weights/reps/counting derail my complex trains of thought) and just go.

Or I bump beats & hit some hookah/menthols

Work out. Then between sets I make lists and lists and lists in my head of how to remedy all my current situations. If money's the issue, I budget and budget in my head and find a way to make it work. I plan my days out if I'm stressed about not having any time. I find lifting so soothing and calming. Get all your stress out. Then I go home, take a long superhot shower and pass out. 

Work out. Then between sets I make lists and lists and lists in my head of how to remedy all my current situations. If money's the issue, I budget and budget in my head and find a way to make it work. I plan my days out if I'm stressed about not having any time. I find lifting so soothing and calming. Get all your stress out. Then I go home, take a long superhot shower and pass out. 

Originally Posted by frink85

Rearrange and refocus. Try to figure out what's bugging me, make a mental list, figure out how to deal with each problem and attack. My mind can get cluttered when I have a lot to do/worry about so it helps to take a step back and reset

Excellent advice. .

Originally Posted by frink85

Rearrange and refocus. Try to figure out what's bugging me, make a mental list, figure out how to deal with each problem and attack. My mind can get cluttered when I have a lot to do/worry about so it helps to take a step back and reset

Excellent advice. .

Ride my bike
Sleep

Take a long shower

Music

Drive around

Shoot hoops

Video games

NT

Ride my bike
Sleep

Take a long shower

Music

Drive around

Shoot hoops

Video games

NT

i have a big problem with this. i usually get quiet and get ghost to people. ill drive, sleep, or go on walks. I have been thinking about taking up bike riding as well. A lot of nice trails around the dc va area.

i have a big problem with this. i usually get quiet and get ghost to people. ill drive, sleep, or go on walks. I have been thinking about taking up bike riding as well. A lot of nice trails around the dc va area.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Exactly what I do...If some stuff is weighing heavy on me I will likely jump in the car and go. Put on some chill tracks and just go....Walking too helps out a bit.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Exactly what I do...If some stuff is weighing heavy on me I will likely jump in the car and go. Put on some chill tracks and just go....Walking too helps out a bit.

Back
Top Bottom