Nt what do you do when you have alot on your mind?

i gotta quit whether i like it or not on the 23rd.  got this hernia surgery and if you smoke after it's more likely to re occur. 

it's gonna be rough though.  i quit for 3 months last year and not a day went by where i didn't wanna smoke.  i'm gonna need some chantix or something.
ohwell.gif
  been smoking heavy for years it's gonna suck...

i gotta quit whether i like it or not on the 23rd.  got this hernia surgery and if you smoke after it's more likely to re occur. 

it's gonna be rough though.  i quit for 3 months last year and not a day went by where i didn't wanna smoke.  i'm gonna need some chantix or something.
ohwell.gif
  been smoking heavy for years it's gonna suck...

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

smoke mad cigs
laugh.gif
Word
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

When there's a lot on my mind, you'll likely find me sitting on my steps chain smoking. Quitting cigs is harder than drugs, I swear
laugh.gif
What the hell are you supposed to do on your breaks and lunch at work?
tired.gif

smoke mad cigs
laugh.gif
Word
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

When there's a lot on my mind, you'll likely find me sitting on my steps chain smoking. Quitting cigs is harder than drugs, I swear
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

smoke mad cigs
laugh.gif
Word
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
yup on the steps with a brew.  the hell if i know.  what am i gonna do in the car? this is gonna suck
sick.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

smoke mad cigs
laugh.gif
Word
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
yup on the steps with a brew.  the hell if i know.  what am i gonna do in the car? this is gonna suck
sick.gif

Blaze
Find a song that relates to my current situation.
Drive around
Take a long shower
Sleep

Blaze
Find a song that relates to my current situation.
Drive around
Take a long shower
Sleep

Back
Top Bottom