Nt what do you do when you have alot on your mind?

Ride my bicycle and listen to country music. If it's too hot or too dark, I go get coffee and read whatever book I have. If it's a night I want to go out, I party.

Ride my bicycle and listen to country music. If it's too hot or too dark, I go get coffee and read whatever book I have. If it's a night I want to go out, I party.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i have a big problem with this. i usually get quiet and get ghost to people. ill drive, sleep, or go on walks. I have been thinking about taking up bike riding as well. A lot of nice trails around the dc va area.
word, i work with a couple of good friends.  if something is bothering me i probably wont say more than 20 words the whole shift.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i have a big problem with this. i usually get quiet and get ghost to people. ill drive, sleep, or go on walks. I have been thinking about taking up bike riding as well. A lot of nice trails around the dc va area.
word, i work with a couple of good friends.  if something is bothering me i probably wont say more than 20 words the whole shift.

Take Citrus Magnesium....take a mean $#!!, cleanse my mind body and soul. While sitting to release properly, i than think of my goals.

Take Citrus Magnesium....take a mean $#!!, cleanse my mind body and soul. While sitting to release properly, i than think of my goals.

pimp.gif
 and listen to music

It depends if I want to reflect or if I want to take my mind off

Usually if I want to distract myself I'll play some basketball, hit up some friends, work out or run

If I want to reflect I find a place where I can be myself and just think. Play basketball by myself, walk around, just get away from people. Not having a car sucks
30t6p3b.gif
but one of my best reflection sessions was when I just rode the train through the city all the way to the end with music on. Just sat down and thought
pimp.gif

It depends if I want to reflect or if I want to take my mind off

Usually if I want to distract myself I'll play some basketball, hit up some friends, work out or run

If I want to reflect I find a place where I can be myself and just think. Play basketball by myself, walk around, just get away from people. Not having a car sucks
30t6p3b.gif
but one of my best reflection sessions was when I just rode the train through the city all the way to the end with music on. Just sat down and thought
pimp.gif

Sometimes i find that weed can make my situation worse. it kinda makes me more depressed sometimes. *shrugs shoulders* what i usually do is sometimes talk to a close family member mainly my mom. Shes awesome. I also have a small pomeranian who makes the silliest faces that can cheer me up. animals are fun lol. hit the gym and take my frustratiion out on the weights or treadmill/bike. take a nice long hot shower at night look out the window and just look at the stars. music. I usually listen to Lil B to put me in a good mood. i mean just watch any of his vids and see if the randomness, goofyness of them dont take your mind off stuff. 
laugh.gif

Sometimes i find that weed can make my situation worse. it kinda makes me more depressed sometimes. *shrugs shoulders* what i usually do is sometimes talk to a close family member mainly my mom. Shes awesome. I also have a small pomeranian who makes the silliest faces that can cheer me up. animals are fun lol. hit the gym and take my frustratiion out on the weights or treadmill/bike. take a nice long hot shower at night look out the window and just look at the stars. music. I usually listen to Lil B to put me in a good mood. i mean just watch any of his vids and see if the randomness, goofyness of them dont take your mind off stuff. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom