NT What do you do for a living???

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

glad to see howard kids doing big things. congrats.
smile.gif
Gracias
smile.gif

Physical Therapy Tech in the navy working on getting my degree to be a PA in the military.
was a infantry medic for a while

Student in North Carolina right now, graduate in May

-probably will take this job in D.C. or Memphis
pimp.gif

commercial building maintenance with temco in various nyc buildings. 53rd and 6th ave is one of the buildings. im watching you chicken and rice eaters.......
embarassed.gif
dirty bastards..

Originally Posted by archnoobie

D.O.T. employee and Voice-Over talent for a major advertising agency
How does one enter the field of doing voice-overs?

Glad to see a lot of productive people on niketalk .. Even better to see all you guys in college .. kudos
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

What do you do for a living??? I'll start, I work at NYU hospital in the Radiology Department (MRI)

Good stuff Sneakerpimp. Do you enjoy working with the radiologists? Most of us are really cool and laid back
happy.gif

yea i do, its a cool environment....kind of out of my field though, Im a criminal justice major
tired.gif

Originally Posted by akuratl02

I'm a producer/recording artist so I just met the right person. Landed some gigs and rolled with it. You've more than likely heard myvoice on McDonalds or KFC/Pepsico commercials. Now I'm trying to build off that and land some gigs doing voice-overs for cartoons - shows or movies....TV/Movies = Retiring from my day career of 10 years. I'm 28. Its gonna happen. I can feel it. God is with me

Originally Posted by akuratl02

I'm a producer/recording artist so I just met the right person. Landed some gigs and rolled with it. You've more than likely heard my voice on McDonalds or KFC/Pepsico commercials. Now I'm trying to build off that and land some gigs doing voice-overs for cartoons - shows or movies.... TV/Movies = Retiring from my day career of 10 years. I'm 28. Its gonna happen. I can feel it. God is with me
Post vids of the commercials
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom