NT What do you do for a living???

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Originally Posted by angelzdope

Originally Posted by isiahil

Originally Posted by angelzdope

Howard student

summer intern @ Google

Doing what?

When I was there last summer I was technically an intern for the New Business Development team but I worked more closely with the dot org (RE < C) team doing geothermal research.

More specifically, I made a new Google Earth layer showing the potential of EGS (enhanced geothermal systems) vs the current capacity in the US, I presented to the PR team about induced seismicity effects from EGS, and I researched the link between EGS brine harvesting and PHEV (plug-in hybrid vehicle) lithium-ion batteries for the RechargeIT team. http://www.google.org/rec.html

I also did a little bit for the Google Health and Google in Africa teams.

This was all last summer though. I won't know what I'm doing this summer until I get there.
What?
nerd.gif
that don't seem fun at all.

Full time Student, Morehouse College representer
trying to find a job while on break
smh.gif
Rodney?

Not this Longshoremen, lol I'm only at mid level right now with being a Longshoremen. I see the potential. Can't wait to get higher up, I know I'llbe donating to NT in the near future.

full time student
this summer i will be a judicial intern for a fed judge in the eastern district of NY.
salary-0 dollars

Stadium Operations, Los Angeles Dodgers

In the process of becoming a LAPD or LAXPD officer,
glasses.gif

Tired of grindin'.....

I do so many different things for a living i dont even know what to call myself. I hustle hard for my money, i know that much.

Copywriter/creative for an advertising agency for a few years

Now I'm in construction....sort of.

Just finished working for the Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne....put the racetrack together.

Electrical Construction Engineer...

and I still work my p/t job at the Home Depot just for something todo...

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Electrical Construction Engineer...

and I still work my p/t job at the Home Depot just for something to do...
how i get into something like that, IBEW?

Back
Top Bottom