NT Uber Drivers

Uber easy. I holla at every chick IDC. How many girls have y'all smashed? I smashed over 50 doing 4500 rides. 2 yrs.

shot my 1st shot this week w/ a cute white girl. She was diggin my Soulection vibes. Not expecting anything from it, but would be fun.

Every time I see an attractive female rider I flip it to Trey Songz “Neighbors Know My Name.” Nothing physical has come from it just amusing conversation :lol:

Y'all need to have them sit in the front seat.

If a chick sits in the front seat she wants it.

Most chicks look at it that way after a night of drinking with no dicking.

Shoot your shots not your guns.

I tip everyone

I used uber for the first time a couple of weeks ago and tipped cash since I didn’t see a tip option on the app. I get to my vacation spot and my friends used uber often. Noticed none of them ever tipped.

Y'all need to have them sit in the front seat.

If a chick sits in the front seat she wants it.

Most chicks look at it that way after a night of drinking with no dicking.

Shoot your shots not your guns.
appreciate the gem brody. will attempt your approach the rest of this weekend.

Tipping is mandatory for me..

Idunno bout..lyft..but I kno u can drive for both

I noticed they feel more relaxed when you tell them you an Uber driver :lol:

I missed a $350 promo for new lyft drivers which ended a couple of weeks ago I think. I feel like a **** for not taking advantage :lol:

image.png
I noticed they feel more relaxed when you tell them you an Uber driver :lol:

I missed a $350 promo for new lyft drivers which ended a couple of weeks ago I think. I feel like a **** for not taking advantage :lol:
ask on their subreddit bruh

When I was in Orlando for the weekend, I tipped all my Uber drivers.

Is there any promo for driving for lyft? :nerd:

Here in LA, they offered me $825 guaranteed/week. Reqs are driving 30 hrs, 65 rides, and 90% acceptance rate. I drive local and really not driving at night so I'm not taxing my pony more than I need to.

I’ve never gotten more than 8 rides a night with Lyft. It’s my experience that those riders have longer distances than Uber riders. But that’s a good haul if you can achieve it.

what's the most interesting convo's y'all have with passengers?
Here in LA it's pretty diverse, so I meet a ton of people with different backgrounds and walks of life.

what's the most interesting convo's y'all have with passengers?
Here in LA it's pretty diverse, so I meet a ton of people with different backgrounds and walks of life.

You ever end up in Compton or some gang neighborhood while driving in LA?

You ever end up in Compton or some gang neighborhood while driving in LA?

Certain parts of the city you know not to go to at night. I live on the eastside, so it gets pretty hot. As long as you mind your business, they leave you alone. For a dominican/mex dude like myself, I blend in pretty easy. I usually drive midcity, hollywood, and the eastside at night. I don't go to South LA to drive b/c it's too hot over there. I like the driving the westside too. I get good tips.

Certain parts of the city you know not to go to at night. I live on the eastside, so it gets pretty hot. As long as you mind your business, they leave you alone. For a dominican/mex dude like myself, I blend in pretty easy. I usually drive midcity, hollywood, and the eastside at night. I don't go to South LA to drive b/c it's too hot over there. I like the driving the westside too. I get good tips.

You never went from Hollywood to South Central?
Damn that's good then.

Here in LA, they offered me $825 guaranteed/week. Reqs are driving 30 hrs, 65 rides, and 90% acceptance rate. I drive local and really not driving at night so I'm not taxing my pony more than I need to.

So you have to set your own schedule where you have to meet the requirements you mentioned?

yup. So I'm shooting for 80 rides this week and the guarantee is $1025, but after all the cuts it comes out to $725. It works right now for me since I'm in between jobs, and let's me focus on my other business ventures.

What happens if you make more? Is that after the Uber 20-25% fee?

The guarantee is always after the fee. So if it says your guaranteed $1025 then that will be the take home. Of course, you subtract what you spend on gas, car washes, snacks, etc. I always put in long hours but it never feels that way when you’re chasing the goal.

Looking to get on uber or lyft driving. Had a 4.84 rating with over 500 rides as a passenger. I’ve got roughly 18-20 hours a week free time with lease 2016 Honda CR-V.

I’m typically busy Monday thru Thursday from 12-5(baseball coach)

Looking to bring in 400-600$ a month. Located in the peninsula(Bay Area). Is it possible?

If you did 7am to 10am-11am Monday through Friday. You can easily make that in a week.

If you did 7am to 10am-11am Monday through Friday. You can easily make that in a week.

Yeah, but if your leasing to return be careful of your mileage. Do the math figure out what your cutoff should be and dont go over your mileage agreement. When you turn the car back in, they are gonna tax a lot...if you go over your mileage agreement. If you plan on buying after your lease is up then disregard.

I got 4400 rides.

If I get 65 this weeekend Friday 4am -Monday 3:59am I get extra 140. Halloween weekend means easy money.

My goal is 1k this weekend. Then I still got my full time during the week.

Don't ever use a Uber car y'all. Just buy your own for 5-10k. I would never do that.

Back
Top Bottom