NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

You clearly aren't a parent yet :smh:

If it was something that was justified then yeah I'm gonna protect my son and at any cost. But ***** I'm not sitting down for LIFE because YOU decided to commit a double homicide. And over some P!? Yeah no that's such a **** boy move, if you lay down to protect that individual son or no son you're beyond lame. And he was a Grown *** man. Not like he was 16. Got me all the way ****** up.

Last edited:
Depends on who my kids kill.

I don't think I'd protect Baby Juice. Just get him to admit it and get a psych eval. He'd be out in 6 months on meds.

Last edited:
this doc outlines all the ways the prosecution and mainly the defense screwed up during the trial

another good one

Depends on who my kids kill.

I don't think I'd protect Baby Juice. Just get him to admit it and get a psych eval. He'd be out in 6 months on meds.

I agree. Id have to get him to admit but this was a whole other ball game. its almost like OJ helped cover it up as quick and as much as possible when his son called him.

Probably why OJ was bugging out and in his feelings at the time cuz he knew exactly who did it and it was his son.

Who really knows though

What if it was the cartel that Faye and Nicole were partying with? They could've been the ones to off her..off Ron too for being with her. Leave no witnesses behind?

What if it was the cartel that Faye and Nicole were partying with? They could've been the ones to off her..off Ron too for being with her. Leave no witnesses behind?

I thought that too but the way they were killed I doubt it. Its almost like someone she knew went out their way and it was personal. Had to be OJ or his son or they both planned it but who knows.

Its sad Goldman was in the wrong place and arrived at the scene at the complete wrong time.

Cartels would have took the kids with them if that was the case or even worse they give 0 dambs 

But once they get you, isnt that it? Why go for anyone else? Hence Faye is still alive..Just a thought.
But why leave 2 potential witnesses in the house?

Cartels don't care what age u are anybody can get it...

IMO Nicole knew her killer that's why she buzzed them in the gate 

image124.png

:lol: at Baby Juice

I never knew the OJ's son theory

Someone posted an article on here about it and it was pretty crazy

eek.gif
 Went to the ER because he thought he was "going to rage"... if he did, O.J. is father of the millennium.

Back
Top Bottom