NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

Forgot that was Nomad again :smh:

Might as well just wait until next Tues if it's gonna be like this.

please don't ruin this thread with nonsense
I will ask the same of you "sistah"
laugh.gif
...because I've been contributing all morning,  you TAN'ers the ones came in here all loquacious like NeNe Leakes, demanding respect for TAN because you felt the buzz dying in that thread this morning.

Successfully ran off anyone to step on and ignore to make you feel good about yourselves. And now that no one cares you wanna come in here and start with people and act like the victim in the same sentence. 

Again...check my post history. NOTHING but contributions. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
This show is so good. Anticipating next week.

That part where he says "maybe I did do it" :lol:

--

The next season is Katrina and that'll be interesting.

Finally get to shed some light on the horrible act of crime set out by the Gov.

It will probably be the one that will be talked about everyday.

should save that stuff for when It comes up on the episodes.

This show is like a "where were you on/when" thing that is bring generations together.:smokin

laugh.gif
watch this little part about OJ in a movie called the Klansman, some serious foreshadowing

starts at 1:10:16

this is a great documentary series btw

Watching this OJ Simpson Trial: the real story and it is :pimp: crazy watching this and then watching the people vs OJ to see what's happening behind the scenes :pimp:

At this point I'm wondering how much of this behind the scenes stuff is accurate.

Like did O.J. react like that to Faye's book. Did Bob say lesbian sex scene pg 179? :lol: These little things I just wonder who were they confirmed by especially given a lot of ppl in the room are still alive or are they taking liberty with the dialogue?

Last edited:
At this point I'm wondering how much of this behind the scenes stuff is accurate.

Like did O.J. react like that to Faye's book. Did Bob say lesbian sex scene pg 179? :lol: These little things I just wonder who were they confirmed by especially given a lot of ppl in the room are still alive or are they taking liberty with the dialogue?

This is all based on a book that I think was written when most of these people were alive

Back
Top Bottom