NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

Im surprised I thought a lot of people heard that theory of his son. The prosecutors dropped the ball and were so stuck on stupid with OJ they didnt think about his son and at least naming him a suspect or an accomplice.

I mean they didn't eem try to find any other suspects. They was so adamant it was OJ from the jump.

Like dude said up there, OJ is the father of the millennium if his son in fact did do it. If that's the case, his son ****** OJ's life up. Yeah he was abusive but this is on another level. His sitting prison now because of what happened in 94. 30+ years for stealing his own ****? Cmon :lol:

I mean they didn't eem try to find any other suspects. They was so adamant it was OJ from the jump.

Like dude said up there, OJ is the father of the millennium if his son in fact did do it. If that's the case, his son ****** OJ's life up. Yeah he was abusive but this is on another level. His sitting prison now because of what happened in 94. 30+ years for stealing his own ****? Cmon :lol:

:lol: exactly. His crazy *** son ****** his life up. OJ probably gonna take that to the grave with him then rat his own out. Crazy.

Read an article that him and Sydney (the youngest daughter) work at a restaurant together where their co-workers don't even know they're related

Damn so if it was the son dude got away smooth with a messy double murder and let his pops take the ride :smh: If he was truly that unstable and insane would he be dumb enough to kill again or smart enough to lay low for the rest of his days?

The day after the murders (and four days prior to his arrest), O.J. hired top criminal attorney Carl Jones to represent Jason even though he wasn't a suspect.

Woah. The nation was so distracted they didn't even think of other possibilities.

^ That I knew. I think the entire prosecution figured out at some point they wouldn't fit.

Damn so if it was the son dude got away smooth with a messy double murder and let his pops take the ride :smh: If he was truly that unstable and insane would he be dumb enough to kill again or smart enough to lay low for the rest of his days?
Well if it was his first kill, he probably got better at it if he kept killing.

He should be in his 40s now so enough time has passed for him to get the help he needs.

If anything, he would've had some sort of break when his dad finally did go to prison and he would've broke down then.

Last edited:
Makes you wonder.. Did the prosecutors go after OJ so hard because they knew they wouldn't be able to charge his son because of is his medical condition? Maybe he was or thought of as a suspect but they new he wouldn't had been charged so through everything at OJ

tuning in 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom