NT School Me On Why You Guys Hate Wale Vol. I Never Noticed

I heard Wale used to perform at strip clubs in DC for six years 
laugh.gif

Big ups to to my fellow Naija brotha...
Live from DMV 2 is a classic...
Meet him at Sneakerpimps in Houston a few years back and he murked his set wit Bun...
Dude is talented and ambitious...
I can't stand Officer Ricky but joining MMG is a shrewd business move none the less..

met this guy on south beach spring break in '10, seemed pretty chill n talked about NT for a sec. Had on foams of course

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Cus NT hates on anybody doing better than them.

This.

You Cant Really Blame Him For Backlashing At Fans Tho... When Dedicate Your Time And Money Into Making Music An Then For Some One To Sit Up Here An Call It Garbage Is Just A Slap In The Face. The Negativity Builds Up. You Can Imagine How Much Negativity You'd Get At That Level Of Fame...

This. Everyone handles it/would handle it differently. Some people wouldn't bother engaging or writing cats back, and some would.

Personally, I'm a fan of dude's music....and at the end of the day he's an NT'er amd HAS shouted us out. He gets props for that, from me at least.

BECAUSE HE'S NIGERIAN AND STYLIN ON MOST.

I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE THAT AFRICAN AMERICANS HATE AFRICANS WHO ARE DOING THE DAMN THING. WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE JUNGLES HUNTING ANIMALS...  
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE THAT AFRICAN AMERICANS HATE AFRICANS WHO ARE DOING THE DAMN THING. WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE JUNGLES HUNTING ANIMALS...  
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cash is King

Originally Posted by JustDunks

cause he's a crab *** @!%%#......tampon wearin' *** @!%%#

eek.gif
strong words seem like hurt feeling
laugh.gif
SMH...dudes on here act like being harassed by people 24 hours a day, every day - on all social networks - by lames that go out of their way to start e-beef wouldn't bother them after a while. I credit Wale (and other artists) for even having the patience to actively interact with people.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Cue the Martin/Fresh Prince "$!%% just got real..." gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 0cks

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Had no clue he was African. You really just ame out of nowhere with that, didn't you

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Had no clue he was African. You really just ame out of nowhere with that, didn't you

indifferent.gif

DO YOU LISTEN TO WALE'S LYRICS? HE MENTIONS AND MAKES REFERENCES TO IT A LOT...WELL AT LEAST IN HIS EARLIER WORK.

AND NOPE NOT OUT OF NO WHERE. I'VE HEARD MANY PEOPLE SAY THINGS ALONG THE LINES, "WHY IS HE RAPPING? HE SHOULD BE IN THE JUNGLE" NOT REALIZING I'M NIGERIAN MYSELF. I'M QUICK TO CHECK THEM ON IT.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

DO YOU LISTEN TO WALE'S LYRICS? HE MENTIONS AND MAKES REFERENCES TO IT A LOT...WELL AT LEAST IN HIS EARLIER WORK.

AND NOPE NOT OUT OF NO WHERE. I'VE HEARD MANY PEOPLE SAY THINGS ALONG THE LINES, "WHY IS HE RAPPING? HE SHOULD BE IN THE JUNGLE" NOT REALIZING I'M NIGERIAN MYSELF. I'M QUICK TO CHECK THEM ON IT.

In rising down with the roots he mentioned it 

Back
Top Bottom