NT School Me On Why You Guys Hate Wale Vol. I Never Noticed

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I liked Wale's first album. Now that he's changed his style to MMG, he's trash. He should have stuck with making quality music instead of ignorant trash.

I liked his old stuff but I think hes going in a good direction with MMG.
Hes not selling out but you gotta change up the style a little bit in order to grow. That Way ft. Jeremih
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

personally i'm not a fan of most of his music, if he makes a decent song i'll give credit where credit is due though.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

even ppl in DC don't like Wale
what? are you even from the DMV or anywhere near the area?
laugh.gif
at extrapolating a few NTers opinions to a whole area. Wale sells out and will continue to sell out anytime he's in DC.

If i remember correctly wale and harmcity, i don't know if harmcity even posts on niketalk anymore, were arguing on niketalk over something dumb i forgot and since then nters started to not like wale, i think wale even saw harmcity at a show in baltimore and called harmcity out, my mind is kind of hazy from that but that was the beef between wale and another nter

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Cus NT hates on anybody doing better than them.
this right here and cause its nt man most kids come on here just to sideways disrespect you through a glass screen hoping somebody else is looking at it and laughing
laugh.gif
  besides 4 every real cat on here theres 3x more no life no friends losers hoping to make an impact on a lifes of ppl they dont even no had somebody with 5,000 posts come at me about my grammar the other day
roll.gif
 im not even english what do i care if you cant read it? then dont read it ?  bums
laugh.gif
 VOL.BREATHE AIR GO OUTSIDE
laugh.gif

When Wale responds, people say he's acting like a little girl, but when he doesn't, people say he's acting like he's too good.

True, that he'll "catch feelings" and go at people on Twitter, but they're the ones that start it first. I mean, if you don't like the guy so bad, then why even pay attention?

And it is true that the trolls always go at him for the lulz, because he'll say something back.

And yes, I'm a Wale fan.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by ksteezy

what was Wales username?...

IloveHipHop43

^ I searched .. and dude actually takes the time to answer a few people ...
Thats keeping real to me ... other people would-not-give-a-single-%$#@

so props to him...

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

When Wale responds, people say he's acting like a little girl, but when he doesn't, people say he's acting like he's too good.

True, that he'll "catch feelings" and go at people on Twitter, but they're the ones that start it first. I mean, if you don't like the guy so bad, then why even pay attention?

And it is true that the trolls always go at him for the lulz, because he'll say something back.

And yes, I'm a Wale fan.

to me it's the other way around.   if im in wales position and some random niketalker wants to talk $@%% about me, im not even going to entertain it and give him 5 minutes of e fame so he can post a thread about it on here. dude needs to get some thicker skin because there's always going to be people that don't like him regardless if their reasoning is justified or not.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

personally i'm not a fan of most of his music, if he makes a decent song i'll give credit where credit is due though.

aside from that, he seems like a douche, and he lets people that shouldn't get to him get to him, ex him going back and forth with mayor on twitter and really getting upset over it. sure mayor said some foul stuff but at the end of the day if your famous regardless of who you are people aren't going to like you for whatever reasons, why let it get to you? just in general if he doesn't change that the industrys Ross is  going to eventually eat him alive.

I always thought it's cause NT thinks he never gives back to them since NT got him famous obviously

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

He did @kherrylobrien dirty, turning his back on his fam and !+%%
30t6p3b.gif
TOO funny
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wale is cool in my book.. and he stays reppin the DMV 
pimp.gif

Back