NT School Me On Why You Guys Hate Wale Vol. I Never Noticed

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

im sure that kind of stuff is funny to some people ..NT lost its way ...people who yearn for attention from celebs via negative %*$* and inside jokes ...are weird to me ...so im glad to be "wack" to them...#ambition 11/1/11

First week sales prediction 11,111

Originally Posted by HARM

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

BECAUSE HE'S NIGERIAN AND STYLIN ON MOST.

I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE THAT AFRICAN AMERICANS HATE AFRICANS WHO ARE DOING THE DAMN THING. WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE JUNGLES HUNTING ANIMALS...  
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

#WHOHURTYOU
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seems like that man needs a hug and warm cup of milk.

im sure that kind of stuff is funny to some people ..NT lost its way ...people who yearn for attention from celebs via negative %*$* and inside jokes ...are weird to me ...so im glad to be "wack" to them...#ambition 11/1/11
Nah I just don't care for your music and I think your  mediocre at best compared to alot of folks out.Thats called having an opinion the same way you can make a thread saying my album or my foamposites dropping I can say something negative about it.Its actually the way the world is nobody is gonna say OMG wale here is my money take it im so happy you occasionally post on Niketalk .Be real folks say little harmless side jokes all the time I bet your no exception because your human.Question how would Niketalk find its way.

I use to not be able to get into chief's music...I guess I prefer a little more money talk/glamourize lavish ##*...but since he signed with ross, I effs with his music. Wale carving out a lane that I can roll with. Keep rapping about them benzes, smashing these chicks...mention a rolex here and there and you cool with me.

most crappy rappers are professional humble braggers, and you are no exception. you are a celebrity and we are what? nothing?  your album got bought more than downloaded. mmmmmmmmmmmmmaybach music  

Some of you that were literally harassing Wale back in the day, why? Because he was easy to wound up? Would you do it today?

And this particular question is for the ppl that trolled him online that met him in person; how did you act?

The next 2 questions will be my last question for now. Wale are you still on here and why don't you just put an accent of over name ex. Walé? Literally everyone that doesn't know you thinks your name is pronounced like whale? Plus I think the accent would be a better marketing tool like JAY-Z's hyphen.

Back
Top Bottom