NT School Me On Why You Guys Hate Wale Vol. I Never Noticed

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

i hate wale ...ambition comin in november doe! love

you really should cop you a NT fitted and rock it one time in a video
pimp.gif

It's true Wale reps DC way too hard, and he is not even from here, and as far as dude saying he sells out when he is home thats a lie its only if a major rapper is with him. Dude has always been a ok rapper and now he more of a fraud since signing with MMG, he dont live that life. Btw no one cares if he Nigerian he think he bigger than what he is.

It's mainly dudes from DMV on here that hate him. But Wale has mad street cred, he has played in some dirty GoGos
His words not mine, I don't even know what that means

pimp.gif
exactly. You want him to act like a regular NT N_ and when he does, y'all tell him he shouldn't be respondin' to regular NT N_s.
laugh.gif

#Ambition shall be
pimp.gif
, though.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Honestly dude doesn't even post on NT like that .Him Dom and Cudi are just rappers who happen to have screen names on here.They don't even contribute like that.

Not true at all.
Dom use to post all the time in the WDYWT section.
I remember him especially loving his military IVs.

Originally Posted by aztek67890

If i remember correctly wale and harmcity, i don't know if harmcity even posts on niketalk anymore, were arguing on niketalk over something dumb i forgot and since then nters started to not like wale, i think wale even saw harmcity at a show in baltimore and called harmcity out, my mind is kind of hazy from that but that was the beef between wale and another nter

Wait ... I just seen this 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I ain't said #%*% about that brother in many moons

I wish that brother success

I just don't like nor respect him for many reasons .. he can rap , but we'll never get along and I'll never support him

See how much I have grown up 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

BECAUSE HE'S NIGERIAN AND STYLIN ON MOST.

I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE THAT AFRICAN AMERICANS HATE AFRICANS WHO ARE DOING THE DAMN THING. WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE JUNGLES HUNTING ANIMALS...  
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE THAT AFRICAN AMERICANS HATE AFRICANS WHO ARE DOING THE DAMN THING. WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE JUNGLES HUNTING ANIMALS...  
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
such a generalized statement.
30t6p3b.gif

As a Nigerian from Maryland myself I love Wale, but he doesnt rep Nigeria enough. Being Nigerian can sometimes be a different lifestyle by itself and he knows that but it doesnt reflect in his music enough. He's partially abandoned his African roots and embraces being from DC even though he is a Nigerian before a Washingtonian.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

*KANYE SHRUG*

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

*KANYE SHRUG*

thats like me saying africans think they are better than black americans which i used to think from going to a hbcu. the "perception" was that they thought their stuff didnt stink....walking around with sandals in the damn winter and all...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by budgetballin

As a Nigerian from Maryland myself I love Wale, but he doesnt rep Nigeria enough. Being Nigerian can sometimes be a different lifestyle by itself and he knows that but it doesnt reflect in his music enough. He's partially abandoned his African roots and embraces being from DC even though he is a Nigerian before a Washingtonian.

i feel the same way about busta rhymes. he a jamaican but reps the us/nyc/brooklyn before jamaica

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

#WHOHURTYOU

30t6p3b.gif

*KANYE SHRUG*

thats like me saying africans think they are better than black americans which i used to think from going to a hbcu. the "perception" was that they thought their stuff didnt stink....walking around with sandals in the damn winter and all...
30t6p3b.gif
WELL THEN THAT'S YOUR PERCEPTION. I SIMPLY STATED MINE WHICH I SEE AND ENCOUNTER EVERY DAY...

^ but what if they are american born and the parents to enforce/teach their heritage to them....are they really to blame? they rep what they know or grew up around...amirite? or were they born over there then came this way?

Originally Posted by HARM

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

#WHOHURTYOU

Excuse my ignorance sir. But, are you thee Harm that went @ it with ninjahood in the fat joe thread?
roll.gif
Or am i tripping?

*KANYE SHRUG*

30t6p3b.gif
WELL THEN THAT'S YOUR PERCEPTION. I SIMPLY STATED MINE WHICH I SEE AND ENCOUNTER EVERY DAY...
ok

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

#WHOHURTYOU
NEVER BEEN HURT. LIKE I SAID, THOSE SAME PEOPLE DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT I'M AFRICAN WHICH IS WHY I BELIEVE THEY SAY THESE THINGS AROUND ME BUT I'M QUICK TO CHECK THEM ON IT.

Originally Posted by k3stacks

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

#WHOHURTYOU

Excuse my ignorance sir. But, are you thee Harm that went @ it with ninjahood in the fat joe thread?
roll.gif
Or am i tripping?

laugh.gif

Bruh It was such a long time ago , I cannot recall...

But I am  HARMCITY45  ..

Ninjahood is 100 in my book tho , I never had any beef with the brotha , tho we had our differences of opinions from time to time

But me and Nay Nimley used to have epic +#% arguments in forum/16 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom