NT official Spring Summer Body TRANSFORMATION challenge March 1-June 1

^man I had my first drink in like 3 weeks last night.

Crushed a 12 pack then had Mexican food at 3 in the morning :wow: :smh:

Forgot all about this thread. Got started on the challenge 2 weeks ago. Originally weighted in at 230, down to 223 this morning.

Only been doing IF so far, going to add some lifting this week. Going to start reading up on Starting Strength today and tomorrow and begin on with the workouts on monday. Time to put all these damb weights in my garage to use 
pimp.gif

What are general tips concerning portion sizes. I'm using the myfitnesspal site and it's working, but it doesn't necessarily work for homemade meals. So yeah, how do you all count calories and deal with portions and all that?

What are general tips concerning portion sizes. I'm using the myfitnesspal site and it's working, but it doesn't necessarily work for homemade meals. So yeah, how do you all count calories and deal with portions and all that?
Get a kitchen scale. $20-$40 at target/walmart. Myfitnesspal should have nutrition info based on 100g for things like produce. Weigh how much you're using then enter the ratio for serving size.

Weighed 195 a few days ago. Feel like I'm losing straight fat :pimp:

@lucky when I first ran it, I never took a preworkout (and I don't think you should) but was just asking if you did or do?

Curious about this as well. Going to hop on that ec stack because I want to cut down a little bit. Already copped the bronkaid.

Last edited:
Get a kitchen scale. $20-$40 at target/walmart. Myfitnesspal should have nutrition info based on 100g for things like produce. Weigh how much you're using then enter the ratio for serving size.

You have a specific one to recommend?

I'm eyeing this one

Amazon product ASIN B000U67EI0
I just grabbed the cheapest one in the store. They were all store brand and the only difference was aesthetic. That one looks interesting though.

I just grabbed the cheapest one in the store. They were all store brand and the only difference was aesthetic. That one looks interesting though.
Okay cool, two more questions if you don't mind.

Should meat be weighed raw or cooked

and

About the scale. I don't have it yet, but I'm trying to figure out how it works for meals an all that. So say I make something like mac and cheese. I zero out my bowl, enter a portion in it, then would I enter in all the components that I used to make the dish, and it would total it up or what?

Okay cool, two more questions if you don't mind.

Should meat be weighed raw or cooked

and

About the scale. I don't have it yet, but I'm trying to figure out how it works for meals an all that. So say I make something like mac and cheese. I zero out my bowl, enter a portion in it, then would I enter in all the components that I used to make the dish, and it would total it up or what?
1. I always weigh it raw

2. Yeah if you insert the components into the bowl after you zero the bowl it will add up

Just started lifting is it safe for me to take any other supplements other than whey I'm 18 if it matters and I'm trying to gain dat mass.

Since you're young and just started, push yourself as hard as you can. Then once you're more experienced you can tell where you're deficient and add things as necessary. For now I'd just say have a hefty but balanced diet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom