NT official Spring Summer Body TRANSFORMATION challenge March 1-June 1

lucky do you have any idea of your actual BMI right now?
BMI is flawed, every IFBB is considered morbidly obese...

Bodyfat % would be more accurate.

I would say 20 and under is healthy 

Last edited:
BMI is flawed, every IFBB is considered morbidly obese...

Bodyfat % would be more accurate.

I would say 20 and under is healthy 

who said anything about a ifbb?

yes my bad i meant to say percent though

Last edited:
who said anything about a ifbb?

yes my bad i meant to say percent though
I used IFBB as example because BMI does not take muscle mass into account, so since IFBB guys have a good amount of muscle I used them to make my point.

Damn bruh I went wild hard today on the Paella and ground beef for lunch. Can't even go to the gym today :smh:

IIFYM?

haven't done my workouts at all this week 
mean.gif
 still maintaining IF though.

Did some HIIT on my elliptical this morning and ran a 8 minute mile in the neighborhood afterwards. Plan on hitting the weights later today and tomorrow and get back on Starting Strength on monday.

Got on the scale yesterday and it said 216 down from 230 when I started this :pimp:

Feels goodman :pimp:

LOL, you probably don't have much muscle mass or abs may not be a strong point genetically. 6'0 200 lbs isn't really thick, depending on your shoulders you can probably wear Medium shirts comfortably. at 230 I was in L shirts and a sz 34 waist, Now I can still wear L shirts but they are tighter since my back is much wider.
:rolleyes
Everyone carries weight differently and is built differently

Me @ around 220-230 (cant remember)
View media item 664977

Im 5'11 and could never squeeze into a large at that size.

And M, L, XL, XXL is not universal. Every brand/cut is different

Damn that hurts the feels I'm
6'3 at 178 :rolleyes

I was at 197 6 months ago tho. So I cut off a lot of fat.

This lean bulk I'm doing now is hard as hell. I don't want to add too much fat before the summer so I'm being super cautious.
But dem gainz take a long *** time when you're doing a slow bulk :smh:

LOL, you probably don't have much muscle mass or abs may not be a strong point genetically. 6'0 200 lbs isn't really thick, depending on your shoulders you can probably wear Medium shirts comfortably. at 230 I was in L shirts and a sz 34 waist, Now I can still wear L shirts but they are tighter since my back is much wider.

6 ft, 200 and wear a medium?

For as far as youve come post-wise, you still throw out some weird stuff. Thats not a medium.

Back
Top Bottom