NT; My homeboy married his sister..

Any update on how often family reunions are?

My guess: Everyday.
grin.gif

*** THE HARDEST PART *** explaining to the kid that his own ma and pa are Bro/Sis..Imagine the work thats gonna on the lil guy/gal when they are old enough to comprehend it all????? traumatizing no less and I feel bad for the kid worse thenany one else.. I mean whats done is done, just now gotta lock that up and never talk about it to the kid....................... EVER

wanna call this story bogus, but I went to school with my half sister and didnt know it. shhhhh, I didnt even know I had a half sister for that matter. Foundout YEARS later when pops told me I had a sister and that he was gonna introduce us. When I saw her I was like "oh shhhh! I went to school with her"we look NOTHING alike either. So, hypothetically, we coulda fell for each other and went through all that before either of us found out the truth

scary stuff.

well, yeah. it is a little too late to turn back now. at least they don't have the same mother AND father.

damn if they have more kids... then the kids brother/sister will also be his/her first cousin .. crazy

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

He said he's going to stay w/ her because that's his wife, soulmate and the mother of his daughter.

He forgot "sister".

Back
Top Bottom