NT; My homeboy married his sister..

ya'll know that next time they wanna bone is an awkward situation..

and if she calls him bro one time he's goneeeeeeeeee.

man that's messed up.

eek.gif
eek.gif
Only on NT.

I'm sure something like this happens everyday... Like the old saying goes

"Theres nothing new under the sun"

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

True story. So I get a text from my boy telling me that his wife and his child's mom is his half sister. I'm thinking
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
++# x 1000000
I knew he had never met his father, and all he knew was his dad left when his mom found out she was pregnant. He had just seen a few pictures that his mom had of his dad from their teenage years.

He says his wife never knew her father either and they never really discussed anything other than they were going to be a 2 parent family.

This sunday he went over his wife's aunt's house for easter dinner. They went through some old scrapbooks and found tons of pics and some of her mom from high school and college. While going through the pics he noticed that there was a pic of her mother hugged up w/ a guy who looked like his father. He ended up finding out that they have the same dad and they never knew because they both had their mother's last name.

He said he's going to stay w/ her because that's his wife, soulmate and the mother of his daughter. I'm thinking in my head, ya'll got the same blood!

What do you think he should do?
auv1n88819031296112.gif

U have to be joking. Marrying your own sister......damn.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by upstateboibeats

ya'll know that next time they wanna bone is an awkward situation..

and if she calls him bro one time he's goneeeeeeeeee.

man that's messed up.
roll.gif

they already got a kid.... what are they going to do? i just wudnt tell the kid =/

Originally Posted by seventh letter

sick.gif
sick.gif

I'd stay with her too though

I mean at this point it's too late to go back now, you've already smashed
sick.gif
, got married, and had kids

So is he the Uncle/Dad of the kids?
laugh.gif
Lmao! The child isnt deformed?

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

damn i understand its hard to leave her....but how can u smash again knowing thats your sis
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Because they have no brother-sister connection only husband-wife .. that's like asking how can you not accept a man who is your maternal father as yourfather when you didn't meet until you were 25... I just hope their kids aren't affected by birth defects.

Back
Top Bottom