NT: My 1,000 post (a little late) FREE UNLOCKED IPHONE GIVE AWAY...

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of theirskin but by the content of their character.

happy.gif

The other day when I was paying for my dominos this bummy little white kid (about 8 years old or so) and his chinese friend (j/k, I don't know hisethnicity, but he was asian american) were in need of a dollar. Now, I'm not a giving man, and I never give money to beggars, but little dude thought Idropped a quarter (I didn't drop a dime
pimp.gif
) and told me 'bout it. Well, I gavehim a dollar so he could afford this two liter for him and his little rugrats back by this park I overheard them talking about going to to meet up.

Aight here is my story. The other day I saved a turtle's life because it was crossing the road really slow so i picked it up and put it to the other side.I also slow for squirrels and any other animals crossing the road. I am not in any peace core groups or $++# like that but i gave a homeless guy a box ofGobstoppers and a Mountain Dew last week (had no cash). I try to help out anyone who needs help as long as they show me respect and are friendly. If i win thisiPhone I will sell it on eBay and keep the money for myself and buy some new kicks or something.

23 medical school applications has perfected my mastery of getting within word count limits.

As an undergrad I was heavily involved with 'Hoos for Open Access and was a big sib to an at-risk 4[sup]th[/sup] grader, amongst other serviceactivities. I wasn't born into an affluent family, which heavily influenced my desire to work with our inner cities' medically underserved as apediatrician. HOA promotes socioeconomic diversity in college, and I'll never forget the impact I had on a child from a broken home. Returning to UVa formedical school allows me to continue both activities, while striving to do everything possible for patients who our healthcare system forgets.

A life experience started out as a school business project. I chose a retirement center to work on excel sheets and a monthly community flyer. Little did Iknow that my little job would be more than it originally entailed. I would help from pushing wheelchairs to actually listening to what they said. The highlightwas them inviting me to Cracker Barrel. What a joy it was! I even made a new friend, Bill, who gave me life advice and talked about his view about past wars.This was truly a once in a life time, never forget opportunity.

Originally Posted by Seeing Sounds

lmao no1 wants that beat up 1st gen Iphone
roll.gif

i saw the thread and was like
eek.gif
came and here and saw the pics...
eyes.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif

and these dudes in here arguing over it.

carry on....

i deserve it, look at my post. give it to someone who will actuall use it and cherrish it since my phone got stolen 2 weeks ago
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

i deserve it, look at my post. give it to someone who will actuall use it and cherrish it since my phone got stolen 2 weeks ago
ohwell.gif
i need it too, my razr is cracked, the battery is held on by tape and it looks like it was dropped off a roof.
frown.gif
id fix it up and use it.i really need a phone like that with those capabilities because i needemail on the go.

I'm 19 Years old. I am one of the Founders of AYO; Arab Youth Orginization. We get together on a weekly basis and bring in the kids on the streets who needhelp and a goal. We teach lessons and give workshops to enlighten others about the Crisis In the Middle East. We form peaceful protests and get the word out.We traveled to Chicago for the summer to deliver one of our most powerful workshops on stereotypes.

I am also the cofounder of a business called Franchise ENT. We throw little clubs to ALL high school students around the eastbay. We generate as much money aswe can by getting money at the door and selling water and then at the end of the night come out on the mic and let everyone know how much we made and then pulla charity out of the hat to see where we are donating the money. 2 successful events so far in a month.

I could use it for my mom. Shes a single mom and I took her out to eat for fathers day and her phone broke (RAZRs ftl)

I'm a sophomore in a top liberal arts school. I've been class president two years in row and now I sit on board of trustees at my school. I started myown charity foundation called Change 4 Change where I got local businesses to collect the change off of customers purchases to be later be used for charity tomake a change in the lives of others around the world. I raised over $2000 for the Invisible Children fund that gives victims of the civil war in Sudan hope,shelter, and food. I work at the District Attorney's office in my college town and also in a community non-profit where I organize community events andhelp people with their legal issues among other things. I was voted Most Likely To Change the World in high school. I plan on going to a top-14 law school andthen I'm seriously (as corny and childish as it sounds) aiming to be President of the United States. If I don't make it to the #1 spot, aiming thathigh is sure to get me somewhere where I can really change things. And in the words of 2pac, I may not change the world, but I'll spark the mind thatdoes...

I work at the boys and girls club everyday and have been working there for the last two years, and working at another kids summer camp for the last 5 years.

Well I coached a JR giant baseball league. I was able to help some kids get of the street and have fun playing baseball. I was able to teach them thefundementals of the game and some sportsmanship. I didn't get pay so it was volunteerly.

Back
Top Bottom