NT MLB Redraft Thread: May standings posted!

He get an hour 30 from now on, unless I find a replacement. He get Sam ******* Fuld. I'll take AJ Burnett.

Pro, for the sake of balance I really think you should assign him an arm. He already has a full house at OF. Besides if we do get someone else to take over his team it would look a lot more attractive to have a few decent arms in there before the well runs dry at SP (which it's certainly getting there). Either that or fill in some gaps at IF.

I'd rather give him an OF'er and let the rest of the people that are here all the time fight for the limited good arms, instead of just handing him an undeserved SP.

I mean your the commish, and ultimately it's your decision.....
But wouldn't it be easier to attract a buyer if he has some kinda rotation or infield in play, instead of just a bunch of outfielders?? Granted some of those guys could be moved around....just my .02¢

Last edited:
I'm guessing that instead of catering to a potential replacement who probably won't care anyway isn't fair to the other 29 mainstays.

Last edited:
^

Ehh.... your right, Screw it. The rest of us have been here all the way, might as well reap the rewards.

Your boy sleeping on the couch. Amateur mistake. Got caught bagging another girl's number as she came back from the bathroom. Ain't my fault the bartender looked like Tianna Gregory.

Earlier in the trip she asked why I'm on my phone so much. My response: Building a dynasty (Redraft) longer than our relationship.

"Babe, what's my title when you tell people about this trip?" Travel companion. Neither snide remark was appreciated.

Pic for the beasts.
View media item 1153920

roll.gif

I mean your the commish, and ultimately it's your decision.....
But wouldn't it be easier to attract a buyer if he has some kinda rotation or infield in play, instead of just a bunch of outfielders?? Granted some of those guys could be moved around....just my .02¢

It's a democracy in here, I'm no dictator :lol: but as 651 and you said, you're here so you get to reap those rewards.

It's my mistake, I did not @ Be Easy last night. @Be Easy is up until 1PM ET today. champcruthik champcruthik if you recover from that couch, can you text him?

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom