NT MLB Redraft Thread: May standings posted!

Whats the plan for LDW? When are we stopping for the weekend?

I'll be in Vegas that's why I'm asking :nthat:

Treat it like any other weekend. If someone pulls thru, and it's their turn, they can make their pick. But the clock will be off, so to speak. You can however PM lists to Pro and he will make sure to get the picks in, or forward them to people who will be online to make the picks for you.

I doubt many of us will be at work on Monday anyways, so a little break won't kill anyone.

Tuesday, everybody needs to check in and get re-set in terms of where we are in the round and what not.

Sounds good. I'll be gone from tomorrow night on, but obviously just picked so there should be no way it get's back around to me.

In honor of his debut tonight, I select OF Jorge Soler CHC :smokin

View media item 1152862
P proshares can you move Jose Bautista to 1B and insert Soler into RF, thanks!

giphy.gif

Tight.

No biggie tho. It's my turn to draft, correct?

I'm taking Archie Bradley, SP

View media item 1153403
#YOUTHMOVEMENT

Last edited:
Yea I'm not turning the clock back on until Tuesday morning. If you guys check in during the weekend great if not I'm not gonna sweat anyone. I'll be in that toilet bowl known as Boston for the weekend so I will be ecstatic to be back.

Straight up, ain't no point in even making a list, you guys end up taking everyone on my board. Might as well play it by ear and wait till I'm on deck to even evaluate what's left.

With that said SLPicks...
3B - Trevor Plouffe

Last edited:
Let's finish the round and wrap it back gents.

Pro, if I get up and the other guy I listed is available, feel free to pick him for me.

Alright, @woody2626 is up. If he doesn't show up online soon, he'll be an AP.

Well, his profile says he hasn't been on in over 2 weeks. And I tweeted him too and no response. So Pro will take care of when he gets back online later.

Last edited:
I say if the guys on deck are online then we AP him right now and get this thing moving again. Hopefully Pro is back on soon.

Last edited:
He get an hour 30 from now on, unless I find a replacement. He get Sam ******* Fuld. I'll take AJ Burnett.

Girls in Michigan are Mike Trout. 5-tool. Hot, smart, funny, successful, and well-mannered.

I'm coming back engaged/married like 651 and Pro. Or with child like CP, Chester, and onewearz.

Back
Top Bottom