NT, I've never seen Training Day.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

DONT LISTEN TO ANY OF THESE PEOPLE.. THEY OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES EVER.. YOU'LL LOVE IT, THAN COME BACK AND BE UPSET AT THESE DUMB COMMENTS I JUST QUOTED.. TRUST ME , I KNOW THINGS 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

SMH @ PEOPLE TRYIN TO BE DIFFERENT LOL 
laugh.gif
. SMH AMERICAN GANGSTER, THAT MOVIE IS TERRIBLE BTW
I saw the movie but I don't know what I'm talking about? You mad? Training Day didn't live up to the hype. American G is the best Denzel movie I've seen, I still have yet to watch MoF even though it's been on my mac for at least 2 weeks. Btw wth were you trying to type I could barely read any of that crap, You must know things that I don't.
eyes.gif

I made that same mistake...finally watched it for the first time ever last week..I've watched it 7 times since then and I work 10-12 hours a day, def my fav movie for the moment. Stop depriving yourself of this greatness that is Creasy!

DONT LISTEN TO ANY OF THESE PEOPLE.. THEY OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES EVER.. YOU'LL LOVE IT, THAN COME BACK AND BE UPSET AT THESE DUMB COMMENTS I JUST QUOTED.. TRUST ME , I KNOW THINGS 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

SMH @ PEOPLE TRYIN TO BE DIFFERENT LOL 
laugh.gif
. SMH AMERICAN GANGSTER, THAT MOVIE IS TERRIBLE BTW
I saw the movie but I don't know what I'm talking about? You mad? Training Day didn't live up to the hype. American G is the best Denzel movie I've seen, I still have yet to watch MoF even though it's been on my mac for at least 2 weeks. Btw wth were you trying to type I could barely read any of that crap, You must know things that I don't.
eyes.gif

I made that same mistake...finally watched it for the first time ever last week..I've watched it 7 times since then and I work 10-12 hours a day, def my fav movie for the moment. Stop depriving yourself of this greatness that is Creasy!

Just finished MoF. AG>TD>MoF.

wrong again. but to each his own 
happy.gif
 . goodnite princess
I'm wrong because my opinion differs from yours?
eyes.gif

Goodnite *&@%&@
wink.gif

To the other posters: You barely see Eva and it's all blurry. Couldn't even get two strokes in.
Her chest looked like traffic cones but she can get it.
grin.gif

Just finished MoF. AG>TD>MoF.

wrong again. but to each his own 
happy.gif
 . goodnite princess
I'm wrong because my opinion differs from yours?
eyes.gif

Goodnite *&@%&@
wink.gif

To the other posters: You barely see Eva and it's all blurry. Couldn't even get two strokes in.
Her chest looked like traffic cones but she can get it.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

so late, ps2 just came out, xbox 360 or ps3 wasn't out. no iPhone or android phones. no nintendo ds or wii. no Obama. bush was the president. we were not at war with the middle east. lost wasn't even thought of. lmaoo. etc

if you put it that way then 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

so late, ps2 just came out, xbox 360 or ps3 wasn't out. no iPhone or android phones. no nintendo ds or wii. no Obama. bush was the president. we were not at war with the middle east. lost wasn't even thought of. lmaoo. etc

if you put it that way then 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

After you watch Training day and enjoy it ( cause you will) you can watch Brooklyn's Finest. It's by the same director from Training day and it has a similar feel to it. 

Spoiler [+]
DON CHAEDLE TIME, GET EXTRA BLACK ON EM

After you watch Training day and enjoy it ( cause you will) you can watch Brooklyn's Finest. It's by the same director from Training day and it has a similar feel to it. 

Spoiler [+]
DON CHAEDLE TIME, GET EXTRA BLACK ON EM

Back
Top Bottom