NT, I've never seen Training Day.

Originally Posted by never wear them

good movie. pause it when u see eva naked.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

so late, ps2 just came out, xbox 360 or ps3 wasn't out. no iPhone or android phones. no nintendo ds or wii. no Obama. bush was the president. we were not at war with the middle east. lost wasn't even thought of. lmaoo. etc
Like that huh?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

so late, ps2 just came out, xbox 360 or ps3 wasn't out. no iPhone or android phones. no nintendo ds or wii. no Obama. bush was the president. we were not at war with the middle east. lost wasn't even thought of. lmaoo. etc
Like that huh?
laugh.gif

Oops.
laugh.gif
at all the exaggeration, you knew that was rhetorical!

Eva Mendes.. Mami
embarassed.gif

Very well done. The intensity & the demeanor shown by Denzel's character throughout was wild to me. He had some
laugh.gif
moments too but the end's epitome of karma
frown.gif
. I now know where that Chappelle Show skit originated from. Stixx, it's in my possession now so
tongue.gif
FTW!

Oops.
laugh.gif
at all the exaggeration, you knew that was rhetorical!

Eva Mendes.. Mami
embarassed.gif

Very well done. The intensity & the demeanor shown by Denzel's character throughout was wild to me. He had some
laugh.gif
moments too but the end's epitome of karma
frown.gif
. I now know where that Chappelle Show skit originated from. Stixx, it's in my possession now so
tongue.gif
FTW!

Come on, is this thread really necessary.  This movie released almost TEN YEARS AGO, and you're making a post about it.  WOW.  
indifferent.gif
  Honestly, you couldn't be reaching any more to make a topic.

Come on, is this thread really necessary.  This movie released almost TEN YEARS AGO, and you're making a post about it.  WOW.  
indifferent.gif
  Honestly, you couldn't be reaching any more to make a topic.

Back
Top Bottom