Originally Posted by nublee

Ol' Tai's goggles from Digimon wearing _

Them frames cost 2 stacks...a pair....
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

{Goldie} Mutha %!$@#*, can you buy that? {Goldie}
laugh.gif
cant you get millionaires for half that. shouldve gottenthose g.

so some terrible cartier frames, a gucci watch, terrible grill, terrible jacket and a few thousand in 20's and your life is complete?

pimp.gif
good $@$# my dude. keep doin you gettin money and gettin A's noone can tell you nuthin
pimp.gif
still a long life to live though so be humble and get towere u gotta go w/o the cocky attitude

Actually OP I was wrong for what I previously posted. OP you need a purpose in your life, Read a book for pleasure and start with the Quran.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

Originally Posted by nublee

Ol' Tai's goggles from Digimon wearing _

Them frames cost 2 stacks...a pair....
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

{Goldie} Mutha %!$@#*, can you buy that? {Goldie}

Vastly overpaid.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yes I can buy that, but fortunately I have 20/20 vision and do not need overpriced (and oversized) glasses to make me feel good about myself. Keep digginyourself, but please, let me use my breath on someone worth talking to.

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Son forreal stop it...all that +%@% dont mean +%@%....

Go see the world with that money...Im not braggin but im 21 and been to 7 different countries ,all across the states and Canada .. ( I think thats alot for my age
ohwell.gif
) Traveling > random meaningless +%@%..
/thread

The smartest post in this whole thread.

Thread would've been totally different if it was Ben's.
Keep doin u my young G, there's plenty more to come.

he thinks hes doing it just cuz he got some designer brand name frames and some ugly %%@ salvation army minks.

@%@#@ u live in detroit. DETROIT.

step ur life game up and quit fronting on the internet u e-baller.

with all that money u might want to invest in some clearasil for that forehead acne ol' chris bosh lookalike.

lol, as soon as I saw the pics I started laughin
laugh.gif
, I knew how this *%!! was gonna end....

my N' tho
pimp.gif

Mooly, what school you go to?

didnt you already get set up before? swear you made a thread about this.
I got caught slipping....That WON'T happen again

you actin all hood rich, matter fact im sure there are plenty way more ballers on NT but they way low key than you,
Who said it wasn't, I don't claim the have the most money in the world...I just have a lot
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crumbs

so some terrible cartier frames, a gucci watch, terrible grill, terrible jacket and a few thousand in 20's and your life is complete?

you're obviously mad
laugh.gif

you actin all hood rich, matter fact im sure there are plenty way more ballers on NT but they way low key than you,
Who said it wasn't, I don't claim the have the most money in the world...I just have a lot
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Youconsider a few thousand a lot? A LOT?![/color]

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Son forreal stop it...all that +%@% dont mean +%@%....

Go see the world with that money...Im not braggin but im 21 and been to 7 different countries ,all across the states and Canada .. ( I think thats alot for my age
ohwell.gif
) Traveling > random meaningless +%@%..
/thread

The smartest post in this whole thread.
QFT.

didnt you already get set up before? swear you made a thread about this.
I got caught slipping....That WON'T happen again

laugh.gif

tell us about it. personally,i think you look "funny,"but we got different styles so do you. i suggest if you havent already is to have enoughsavings to be able to aquire everything you have again.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You consider a few thousand a lot? A LOT?![/color]

How do you know how much money I have? I have more than a "few" thousand, a lot more....that's saying a lot considering a lot of you _s areactually in debt. _s in the red like a *!$%$
laugh.gif

Mooly, what school you go to?
State

Back
Top Bottom