NT...I'm Bored With Life

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

You Just Living For The Wrong Reasons I Felt The Same Way When I Was 19 I'm 22 Right Now I Gotta Get Me A Mansion In Atl And A Taxable Income Life Is What U Make It Though Travel Network U Think U Done It All Till U Around People Thats Copping and Crashing Cars Giving Girls 50 K To Blow I'm Trying To Come Thru The Hood In A Lambo
Wow You Write Really Cool Also I Like How U Don't Use Periods At All And Just Write Everything In One Big Sentence I Can Tell U Are ExtremelyEducated And Have A Bright Future Ahead Of U

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

You Just Living For The Wrong Reasons I Felt The Same Way When I Was 19 I'm 22 Right Now I Gotta Get Me A Mansion In Atl And A Taxable Income Life Is What U Make It Though Travel Network U Think U Done It All Till U Around People Thats Copping and Crashing Cars Giving Girls 50 K To Blow I'm Trying To Come Thru The Hood In A Lambo

That's gone be the title of my new album.

seems like a blog post, but hey, your post gave me 4-7 minutes of laughter skimming through the pages, thank you

haters gonna hate pimp.

Spoiler [+]
But you said you were bored with life... there's always the off switch
nerd.gif

Jus' Sayin'

Originally Posted by FungusFoot85

I'm bored too... I won the lottery at 18... I had 2 cars, a 750BMW and a lifted F250 also have a Ducati. Bought a house which I rent out to 9 immigrants and get a steady 5400 a month, also a duplex which I rent out to students and get roughly 4000... Have 3 girlfriends and a dog, finished college but went back to get the premed requisites... Live on a beachfront apartment, but occasionally stay at my parent's house to use the pool/jacuzzi and basketball court. Got a job but quit because I just want to party and get drunk all the time... Have no kids but I send money to a kid in Africa through world vision and occasional date a Milf just to go to Chuck e cheese and watch a Disney movie in 3d... I got tried of booze so I did it all but never became addicted. I got sober, so I trained for a marathon and completed a 26k. Next, I decided to sell the cars and used that money to travel the world, for a year I went everywhere. Came home to on fourth of july and one of the tenants burned the house down with some illegal fireworks... so I collected the insurance money and sold the duplex too... During the last two months I built a mansion on the same lot (location is key and the neighbor's houses were in the 6-900,000 range in this recession). I recently moved in but all my girlfriends dumped me and got new boyfriends, I still bone em' but I feel empty. I decided to continue with the premed but I don't have the motivation anymore. All I have is my bike, my dog & My crib and like 100k in the bank... I'm 23...I'm bored might just end it all : (
dam....this actually sounds like a legit story lol. i aint gunna lie, u did things in ur life tho, u shouldnt feel empty. Thing is i kinda seewhere u gettin wit this n it does suck a lil, i always figured money could keeep sum1 happy forever but i guess not. try not to place so much emphasis onmaterial objects, just enjoy wit ur people and relax. Go back to school and try to get a serious shorty not jus numerous jumpoffs. also, 100k wont last uforever.

Originally Posted by 4dWritePRiCE

I'm bored too... I won the lottery at 18... I had 2 cars, a 750BMW and a lifted F250 also have a Ducati. Bought a house which I rent out to 9 immigrants and get a steady 5400 a month, also a duplex which I rent out to students and get roughly 4000... Have 3 girlfriends and a dog, finished college but went back to get the premed requisites... Live on a beachfront apartment, but occasionally stay at my parent's house to use the pool/jacuzzi and basketball court. Got a job but quit because I just want to party and get drunk all the time... Have no kids but I send money to a kid in Africa through world vision and occasional date a Milf just to go to Chuck e cheese and watch a Disney movie in 3d... I got tried of booze so I did it all but never became addicted. I got sober, so I trained for a marathon and completed a 26k. Next, I decided to sell the cars and used that money to travel the world, for a year I went everywhere. Came home to on fourth of july and one of the tenants burned the house down with some illegal fireworks... so I collected the insurance money and sold the duplex too... During the last two months I built a mansion on the same lot (location is key and the neighbor's houses were in the 6-900,000 range in this recession). I recently moved in but all my girlfriends dumped me and got new boyfriends, I still bone em' but I feel empty. I decided to continue with the premed but I don't have the motivation anymore. All I have is my bike, my dog & My crib and like 100k in the bank... I'm 23...I'm bored might just end it all : (
dam....this actually sounds like a legit story lol. i aint gunna lie, u did things in ur life tho, u shouldnt feel empty. Thing is i kinda see where u gettin wit this n it does suck a lil, i always figured money could keeep sum1 happy forever but i guess not. try not to place so much emphasis on material objects, just enjoy wit ur people and relax. Go back to school and try to get a serious shorty not jus numerous jumpoffs. also, 100k wont last u forever.
Wow.

Originally Posted by 4dWritePRiCE

dam....this actually sounds like a legit story lol. i aint gunna lie, u did things in ur life tho, u shouldnt feel empty. Thing is i kinda see where u gettin wit this n it does suck a lil, i always figured money could keeep sum1 happy forever but i guess not. try not to place so much emphasis on material objects, just enjoy wit ur people and relax. Go back to school and try to get a serious shorty not jus numerous jumpoffs. also, 100k wont last u forever.
roll.gif

hook, line, and sinker.

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

Dumb %$% stacks at 17....
abb36821457ac23aa2b42945f2cc4502700ee2ed.jpg

Minks at 17
051261d44dc2faac2c7fc94e5b9f5013590fec51.jpg

Its ain't all about Money, lil _ graduated...with honors
d801664ec4af21f9492f3ad99ba3bc0efb2ef273.jpg

Had a Grill....with real diamonds...in Detroit...

31a1684fc2a323fa47e2a1546e23328dd170778e.jpg

All White Buffies....Broken
frown.gif

04226ab448cbba11288fee4ecaa6fcfe2ef30861.jpg

Eh....I got a couple more pairs
laugh.gif

60626fb4a3c29a5929afee4bfb501b6c57b09eb2.jpg

They Love me here....
fa71604bceaf28fb431b077513e83a633b161def.jpg

Gucci is familiar with me as well...
656360c94ae9cfb7a1e32651f70c4fd388993897.jpg

Y'all seen the Range....Bike coming soon (My Unc **@$)
da626bd472c3ea3926dfc14e8add52e5402231df.jpg

It seems like I've done it all and I'm only 20
tired.gif
My lord I could tell you are from Detroit before you even said it. In Detroit you look "fly" in any other city in the WORLD, you looklike a goof. With jorts and Sean John jackets. Still wearing Cartier glasses?
laugh.gif
People with actual money buy the watches fam. Those glasses are like a bad joke.

-The Juice

soooooooooo many haters in here.

here are some of the things most people are looking for in life:

1) health and preservation of life
2) food
3) sleep
4) money and the things money will buy
5) life in the hereafter
6) sexual gratification
7) the well-being of our children
glasses.gif
a feeling of importance

do you fam...

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

My lord I could tell you are from Detroit before you even said it. In Detroit you look "fly" in any other city in the WORLD, you look like a goof. With jorts and Sean John jackets. Still wearing Cartier glasses?
laugh.gif
People with actual money buy the watches fam. Those glasses are like a bad joke.

-The Juice

laugh.gif
You the same _ that got ran outta the city (or state cuz you ain'ta real _) You broke _, you came to niketalk strictly for the music and general forum.

My lord I could tell you are from Detroit before you even said it. In Detroit you look "fly" in any other city in the WORLD, you look like a goof. With jorts and Sean John jackets. Still wearing Cartier glasses?
laugh.gif

-The Juice

laugh.gif
You the same _ that got ran outta the city (or state cuz you ain't a real _) You broke _, you came to niketalk strictly for the music and general forum.
HUH? I got ran out of Detroit? Why the hell would I want to live in Detroit?
roll.gif
Flint is pretty much a US version of Kuwait. I moved out of my parents house andwent to CHICAGO for school fam. Chicago. Think about it.

-The Juice

laugh.gif

-The Juice

laugh.gif
You the same _ that got ran outta the city (or state cuz you ain't a real _) You broke _, you came to niketalk strictly for the music and general forum.

So did I, F U.

Back
Top Bottom