NT...I'm Bored With Life

I literally almost laughed out loud in my oceanography class after reading some of these replies; yall dudes is wildn'

that is all...lmao

Originally Posted by The Takeover

you still ugly though

roll.gif

You do have a lot of material things but you still have insecurity issues
being that you are trying to look cool to a whole bunch of guys you will never meet on the Internet.
Calm down. You think you are somebody because you got all this stuff.
That is all it is stuff. Your just another hood clown. Get over yourself

I'm sure the title of this thread is "I'm Bored With Life" But the stuff you're talking about is all material things.

Take your %$% out of the house and the mall and go travel.. $%!?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by DocsBack

I'm so jealous. Those sunglasses are the coolest things in the world and I've never held a stack of $20 bills before. I wish I could be you.

edit-

or inside you? hmmm
eek.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

but seriously. if you're that bored...

suicide-gun.jpg

I chill out of orbit during the weekend..its kind of cool i guess ..well if u never left earth btw

Do something positive & help others if you're that bored... there are plenty of kids out there that could use help or a big brother role model. And ifyou're that bored, take yo !#* to college, fill up your schedule with like 6 classes with some labs & I bet you won't be bored any more.

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I give props when props are due..but I also tell it like it is.

Your priorities are so effed up
roll.gif

I want a nice house, cars, family, and college degrees from top tier universities, I want to travel...oh yeah and a good credit score and a diverse portfolio wouldn't hurt..maybe a boat too.

I want all that too, I'm in the process of a college degree (MSU is probably not what you consider a top tier school though) in Engineering, I invest, work, do other things to get money, I'm in the process of writing a novel (opening stages)...its just that I can do all these things while still being able to enjoy life. Yeah, I guess I did make this thread to brag about these material things but I think I work damn hard for it, so why not brag? You only get one life, I try to live it to the fullest.

Lame.
Read right threw the BS.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I give props when props are due..but I also tell it like it is.

Your priorities are so effed up
roll.gif

I want a nice house, cars, family, and college degrees from top tier universities, I want to travel...oh yeah and a good credit score and a diverse portfolio wouldn't hurt..maybe a boat too.

I want all that too, I'm in the process of a college degree (MSU is probably not what you consider a top tier school though) in Engineering, I invest, work, do other things to get money, I'm in the process of writing a novel (opening stages)...its just that I can do all these things while still being able to enjoy life. Yeah, I guess I did make this thread to brag about these material things but I think I work damn hard for it, so why not brag? You only get one life, I try to live it to the fullest.
Because out of all the places you should know NT wouldn't care...esp when you see BenBaller post ice,cars, money, and his famous friends ..
and still get clowned.
Yeah you only get one life..so why act like a d-bag? Do you act like this in person?..
tired.gif

And go get your degree..and do you..thats very good. But don't say you're bored with life when you haven't even hardly lived yet.

Sean john outfit?.... don't see a house.....don't see a woman........ don't see friends..........AYO!!!!

Freshly Snipes wrote:
Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

Gold Chain Like Jordan At a young age

27d26c8427c54aaf2adf324377361ab50915c531.jpg

Dumb %$% stacks at 17....
abb36821457ac23aa2b42945f2cc4502700ee2ed.jpg

Minks at 17
051261d44dc2faac2c7fc94e5b9f5013590fec51.jpg

Its ain't all about Money, lil _ graduated...with honors
d801664ec4af21f9492f3ad99ba3bc0efb2ef273.jpg

Had a Grill....with real diamonds...in Detroit...

31a1684fc2a323fa47e2a1546e23328dd170778e.jpg

Straight Backs when they was hot
acb36a6149abc1b9a0e52fa7fb6d4ec1e3bce770.jpg

All White Buffies....Broken
frown.gif

04226ab448cbba11288fee4ecaa6fcfe2ef30861.jpg

Eh....I got a couple more pairs
laugh.gif

60626fb4a3c29a5929afee4bfb501b6c57b09eb2.jpg

They Love me here....
fa71604bceaf28fb431b077513e83a633b161def.jpg

Gucci is familiar with me as well...
656360c94ae9cfb7a1e32651f70c4fd388993897.jpg

Y'all seen the Range....Bike coming soon (My Unc **@$)
da626bd472c3ea3926dfc14e8add52e5402231df.jpg

It seems like I've done it all and I'm only 20
tired.gif
http://www.youtube.com/v/-5FTJxfV3pc&rel=1http://www.youtube.com/v/-5FTJxfV3pc&rel=1http://www.youtube.com/v/-5FTJxfV3pc&rel=1http://www.youtube.com/v/-5FTJxfV3pc&rel=1

Oh
My
God....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif