NT Going Bald Crew: Male Pattern Baldness FTL

Thanks to my loctician. She gave me some hair treatment. Massaged some oil into my scalp and put some shampoo and conditioner in it. Now my scalp isnt dry anymore and hair is growing back in. :pimp:

put Vicks on your bald spots (blood flow, menthol- known hack)

@PRIME.....

The Pros & Cons of Using VapoRub to Grow Hair | CurlyNikki | Natural Hair Care
http://www.curlynikki.com/2018/01/the-pros-cons-of-using-vaporub-to-grow.html?m=1

Or you can just use Rosemary Oil which is way better.

Mix it with shampoo in shower, then get out and two drops with hair lotion. Drops of castor in thinning spots.

Biotin tablets

Eat foods high in iron.

Over the summer I work at a hair restoration clinic in the dmv area. Funny this thread popped up. Full hear of hair on me btw

Lost respect for everyone that is balding in this thread.

:rofl:

I’d rather have a full head of hair but at this point it is just who I am and I’m cool with it :pimp:

It is usually more in your head and no one cares or even notices as much as you. It is an insecurity thing but it can be conquered.

I will say one thing though - if your hairline is jacked and you still getting fades etc. and trying to act normal people will definitely notice. Especially if you kick it with black people :lol: you will catch HELL

Last edited:
I've kept my hair longish on top for years...but couldn't help but notice some thinning going on at the front. It's gotten worse recently. MPB runs in my mom's side of the family (the side you inherit MPB from) so it was only a matter of time.

Originally I was thinking about maybe doing finasteride, follicle transplants, all that mess once the thinning got super bad.

The other day I said **** it let me see what I look like when I'm practically bald. Got a high bald fade with a 1 on top so there's barely anything on my head right now.

I look clean af man. It also helps that I'm in shape and have a full beard I've been growing for months.

I got all worked up about going bald for no reason. **** some finasteride and **** some follicles. When the time comes for me to "come home", I'll accept my fate.

Just gotta take care of your skin, body, and facial hair and you'll be straight. CONFIDENCE IS EVERYTHING!

Last edited:
Cut mine off 2 weeks ago.
So far I still hate it
Been thinking about getting treatment.
It definitely is all mental. First time I don’t feel like “myself”

man with all these hair glue on methods i see up on facebook might as well jump on that. :lol:

I know guys have mixed feelings about it tho lol but if you can put your pride to the side and rock the baldy im sure you can rock the glue in :rofl:

i hear those guys who know how to do it is making gwap.

and this coming from a guy who getting gray hair in beard and head and looks like my balding has begun :smh:

idk what ima do i kind of want to do the hair transplant but if $4k is starting i might as well rock the baldy and let wifey get a surgery done i know she will throw a fit if i spent $5k plus on some hair :lol:

So far I still hate it
Exact opposite for me. I felt powerfull when I first shaved my head. I always keep a shaved head and short facial hair now. Your boy out here looking like Boris Kodjoe...

I was team bald for a bit and didn't mind it. I'm gonna try hims for the next 3 months and see if it works for me

Can’t relate.

95D9495C-7252-4CE7-A18A-C2E384F4070D.jpeg
B19C3565-9CA8-4174-9644-AAFBE5B3832E.gif

So far I still hate it

I'm not bald (yet) but I've worn my hair long for years and cutting it down to the length I did (which is practically bald lol) feels somewhat freeing.

Look up why Buddhist monks shave their heads. It creates a sense of liberation and detachment from pointless concerns.

Think about the fact that, simply put, it's just hair bro. You shouldn't hold attachments to something of such little significance. Your definition or perception of yourself shouldn't depend on the amount of dead keratin poking out of your head.

Not that you need to be a Buddhist or anything, I'm just trying to supply you with a positive perspective lol.

Go to the gym, slap some coconut oil on your face, grow a good beard if you can. If you really feel like a bum when bald then that's an internal issue, not an external one.

Then again if you have the stacks to drop on a bonafide treatment then by all means do that if you feel you really need to lol. I just want you to evaluate whether doing it or not is TRULY necessary.

Last edited:
I'm not bald (yet) but I've worn my hair long for years and cutting it down to the length I did (which is practically bald lol) feels somewhat freeing.

Look up why Buddhist monks shave their heads. It creates a sense of liberation and detachment from pointless concerns.

Think about the fact that, simply put, it's just hair bro. You shouldn't hold attachments to something of such little significance. Your definition or perception of yourself shouldn't depend on the amount of dead keratin poking out of your head.

Not that you need to be a Buddhist or anything, I'm just trying to supply you with a positive perspective lol.

Go to the gym, slap some coconut oil on your face, grow a good beard if you can. If you really feel like a bum when bald then that's an internal issue, not an external one.

Then again if you have the stacks to drop on a bonafide treatment then by all means do that if you feel you really need to lol. I just want you to evaluate whether doing it or not is TRULY necessary.

I actually REALLY appreciate your input.
It’s a new perspective on seeing things.
I’m going to read more on the Buddhist part.
I think I’ve been taking it hard because I just turned 30, feels like a mid life crisis. The shaved head was the cherry on top that threw me off. Been in a funk for 2 weeks now. I wanna say the hair was definitely the tipping point. Crazy part is, girls tell me it looks nice. And I low key don’t believe it
Smh

Can’t relate.

95D9495C-7252-4CE7-A18A-C2E384F4070D.jpeg
B19C3565-9CA8-4174-9644-AAFBE5B3832E.gif
You actually got that look like it's coming eventually.

When my thinning started getting bad I buzzed super low for a bit, but got a lot of positive female comments so that helped too. Being in shape and clean def helps it come off right.

Actually had the curly fade before that and got some "finally you cut it low" comments after, and when I had it some ethiopian dude thought I was ethiopian too because of the cut and the line.

Back
Top Bottom