NT Going Bald Crew: Male Pattern Baldness FTL

Welcome to the club, bro! :nthat:

Honestly, it's exactly how everyone told me it would be. I was getting my hair cut so low I might as well have been bald and this looks better. I should have done it sooner.

What are the best products to use? Best blades? Aftershave?

I use the Gillette Fusion and the Head blade gel and I’m smooth but I shave every two days to keep it fresh.

I need to be better about shaving it more frequently.

Been shaving it bald 2 years now but i shave it then let it grow back out at least a month and carry on. Sometimes longer im just too lazy to keep doing it.

Im in MT so colder months im cold when i sleep. I need either a fan or window open at night because heat gets the house too warm for me sleeping well my head usually freezing so i sleep with a beanie on for like a week

:rolleyes

Right now last time i shaved it was Aug 19th so going on 2 months

i gave up shaving my head, i just use clippers with no guard, not as even but more manageable and less time-consuming.

I just came back from Istanbul Turkey, i had a 10 hr layover and decided to check out the city.

View media item 2151215
City was mad beautiful. Almost every single man i saw walking around over there had bandages on their head. The whole airport was filled with dudes with bandages on the back of their head. Turns out its only like 1k-2k to do a FUE over there.

As you can see from the pic, i am perfect candidate :rofl: but i dont care about this ish, i embraced it.
Damn, fam lowkey gave us the plug 2 years ago.

For my black men are y’all using disposable razors on y’all head? I use clippers but even the balding joints I got don’t get extra close. I’ll go to the barber in between weeks for him to give me a fresh baldie and to clean my beard up. The only reason I’m avoiding the razor is cause I don’t want the bumpie head but paying a barber to skin me is ridiculous though I’d still go occasionally for my beard. Willing to learn how to manage that the way I like it on my own as well. Tips?

Last edited:
lamekilla lamekilla

I have been rockin the Kobe over the last few years. But when I went to the barber, whenever my barber would shave folks heads, he would finish them off with these.

WAHL 5 Star Cordless Shaver 8061-100
https://www.barbersupply.com/wahl-5...MIjaviqqCW3gIV1EwNCh2FOQUCEAQYASABEgLtBvD_BwE

I’m all too familiar with this. My face and head can’t take it. It gets so close but my hair is so course that when it grows back it’ll feel like needles prickling me. Razor bumps every where. I do use B&C Skin Tight cleanser in the shower though which is straight magic however. Def recommend that or Tend Skin for anyone who gets razor bumps.

lamekilla lamekilla atlsfinest atlsfinest Cop the Bevel Razor. Made for our hair types. No razor bumps and it gets you a really really close cut.

Will check it out. In need of some new clippers too but I feel like I’m never getting the right ones that not only do the job but for our hair type.

I go clippers no guard. I feel like I like the look over a really close shave only problem is in a couple days it grows back and exposes the problem areas.

I got a lot of coverage minus the front of my head (the most important part smh) and a lil bit in the back

I go clippers no guard. I feel like I like the look over a really close shave only problem is in a couple days it grows back and exposes the problem areas.

I got a lot of coverage minus the front of my head (the most important part smh) and a lil bit in the back

Just hit it twice a week and you are good

That’s how I roll. I’m not trying to hide anything but I’m also not trying to look like a skinhead.

Plus it only takes 5 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom