NT Confessions 2009

eek.gif

chalk_body.jpg

But you wreckfull for eating that 3 week old muff. You knew it was about to spoil soon anyway, didn't you?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CB94

eek.gif

chalk_body.jpg

But you wreckfull for eating that 3 week old muff. You knew it was about to spoil soon anyway, didn't you?
smh.gif
I had no clue, still proceeded to smash
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

eek.gif

chalk_body.jpg

smh.gif
I had no clue, still proceeded to smash
embarassed.gif

i woulda spit that blood right back in that girl's face...

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by NJstress03

DearWinter219 wrote:
JayHood23 wrote:
DW you gonna be aight homie? I'm concerned
I'll put it to you like this... I know my demons. They can't sneak up on me. Today is just another day. I deal with the issues of "me-ness" all the time. Like I said, this ain't new...Am I gonna be aight? Hopefully.

i relate to a lot of the things u have been sayin in this thread. its all a struggle my brother. the most epic battle you will ever fight in your life will be against yourself. it is also a reoccurring battle that may never truly have a conclusion. i used to have, and sometimes still have, thoughts of suicide on a daily basis. u jus have to let those thoughts pass and continue on with the day. nothing stays the same forever. tomorro can be the day your mind and heart changes for the better, and if not then jus keep on trucking. in reality you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. yourself......
It happened the very second I watched my mother die. I knew I couldn't go back to "normal". My :normal" was 18 years of pretty decent living despite my troubled mind. Basically the way I see it, as a kid I tricked myself into expecting a smoother ride in life. Parents don't die, dreams don't shatter, etc. So now I have to spend the next 60 or so years un-tricking myself. My idea of normal was a facade, a temporary one at that. I'm not crazy. I'm just not normal anymore. There never was a normal to begin with. I know that a day is only 24 hours. In that 24 hours, there are several 60 minute intervals. Inside of those intervals, are seconds. I live life one second at a time. I'll be old and gray (or dead) before I know it. Nothing can stop that. No use being down about it. It'll be a googolplex of seconds before I see mom again and I know it. So I live. I live thoroughly, honestly, realistically and openly in everything I say and do. Why not? Ain't +++$ else to do until I decay.
I can relate to that, worst feeling ever watching the woman that will love you unconditionally and brought you here pass away. I could remember it like it was yesterday
frown.gif
jay bruh your mom died
frown.gif
you want to share mine......she wouldn't mind having another son

Yea Dec 2, 2007, the day before my dads bday, they knew each other since they were 12 and were 52 when she passed. Word up tho, ill take that offer to share your mom, preciate it fam.

I have another confession tho, i went down on this chick and she started her period in my mouth
smh.gif

2zz3n1j.jpg
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

^^^is that the vid you were tellin me about with dude making those foolish gestures lol, but yea man I wasnt trippin, I loved her and was horny

I went on a stealing binge during the winter of last year (08). Altogether the total retail value of the clothes I stole is about $3,000. My two other friendsthat I did this with got about the same too. I did get caught
frown.gif
gotslapped with 10 hrs of community service
laugh.gif
but I do regret what I didthough.

Halle Berry! Halle Berry!

^^^is that the vid you were tellin me about with dude making those foolish gestures lol, but yea man I wasn't trippin, I loved her and was horny

I know the feeling, I've hit my girl during that week a few times
smh.gif
.... but she was wild for letting you eat that muff. No lie, considering all the *%## Ijust posted as DW, I probablly would have snapped...her %+*##%+ neck, that is. It don't help that this girl has been pissing me off lately neither
grin.gif

^^^is that the vid you were tellin me about with dude making those foolish gestures lol, but yea man I wasn't trippin, I loved her and was horny

smh.gif
.... but she was wild for letting you eat that muff. No lie, considering all the *%## I just posted as DW, I probablly would have snapped...her %+*##%+ neck, that is. It don't help that this girl has been pissing me off lately neither
grin.gif

Well she told me it would be any day that should could start it but I insisted and got what I deserved for being so thristy
laugh.gif

JayHood23 wrote:

I have another confession tho, i went down on this chick and she started her period in my mouth
smh.gif

Wow. Son threw it out there grown man status.

I confess to eating the box too but if that is a possibility, there will be nothing poppin' lol

smh.gif
.... but she was wild for letting you eat that muff. No lie, considering all the *%## I just posted as DW, I probablly would have snapped...her %+*##%+ neck, that is. It don't help that this girl has been pissing me off lately neither
grin.gif
Well she told me it would be any day that should could start it but I insisted and got what I deserved for being so thristy
laugh.gif

expression.jpg

smh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

I see what you did there
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by archnoobie

JayHood23 wrote:

smh.gif
Wow. Son threw it out there grown man status.

I confess to eating the box too but if that is a possibility, there will be nothing poppin' lol

The only way I know how

You must have flunked that 2nd grade English course, huh? Did you and punctuation have a fallout or something?

You a funny guy you have Grammar Demon too? I don't see why or How me not punctuating bothers you, Like you read in whole sentences and pause and addinflection in your mind based on my diction. You dont so don't play me Fam, I wa getting a thought out and did not mean to Ruffle your feathers by notpunctuating. I apologize tho I have my own pet peeves so I apologize for that.

- Falling for this girl mega hard. We're co-workers, Thick in all the right places, personality is amazing. We just click, but we both just play it off aswe're are just friends when the other workers bring it up. I thought I could handle just being friends with her but she's taking over my brainwaves,all I think about. Her mom loves me, my mom adores her, (Our mom's work together along with her in the day-shift, I work graveyards) dunno what we'reare waiting for. Her ex works the same shift as me, we used to be cool (not friends, not enemies) until he caught on to how much time were spending together.

- After high school (class of '03) I kind of just fell of the earth to all my good friends, and I was cool with it. Now I just want to reconnect with myold friends.

- Lost my aunt in February and my cousin died this past week of a heart attack at age 27, her younger brother passed in '99 me and him were best friendsetc Kind of rough to lose his sister as well when she was the closest thing like him.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

happened to me as well
eyes.gif
many, many years ago, I looked like 28 weeks later

So I guess that makes us blood brothers

laugh.gif
smh.gif
.... you really don't give a damn, do you? You hella wreckfull for that, but I damn near respect it
grin.gif

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

happened to me as well
eyes.gif
many, many years ago, I looked like 28 weeks later
So I guess that makes us blood brothers

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You a real !@+*@ for that bruh. Gotta be able to laugh thru the bull $$!@

Originally Posted by datruth92803

You must have flunked that 2nd grade English course, huh? Did you and punctuation have a fallout or something?

You a funny guy you have Grammar Demon too? I don...........blah blah blah..
Look man, I don't even know what you tryna say cuz I don't speak "remedial", but I wasjust playing with you. Relax. Go have a glass of Kool-Aid or something. Chill bro.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
.... you really don't give a damn, do you? You hella wreckfull for that, but I damn near respect it
grin.gif
Nah I really don't
laugh.gif
, being wreckless gives you a goodfeeling sometimes, who cares what everybody else thinks right?
And yea arch gotta laugh through it cuz without laughter I'd probably be ready to commit that
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom