NT Confessions 2009

Originally Posted by JayHood23

The only right thing to do *checks sig*. PM me, you know who you are, you have no choice.
laugh.gif

I edited the sig and I've reached my post limit for the day
roll.gif
damn you a traitor ninja

anybody know how to check your post count

Originally Posted by Methedy24

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

I have another confession tho, i went down on this chick and she started her period in my mouth
happened to me as well
eyes.gif
many, many years ago, I looked like 28 weeks later

- Me, too
embarassed.gif
smh.gif
embarassed.gif
All the NT vampires starting to come out.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I smell a team bloodsuckers sig coming on.
"We'll suck your blood no matter where it comes from"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was drinking kool aid when i read that.....it was so
roll.gif
thati got some in my nose.....Common problem?

there's a pair of shoes i really want...i don't need them but i'll probably go back up to my job and buy them...i should be saving that moneytho...

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

The only right thing to do *checks sig*. PM me, you know who you are, you have no choice.
laugh.gif

I edited the sig and I've reached my post limit for the day
roll.gif
damn you a traitor ninja

anybody know how to check your post count

Under navigation then press view posts then view all. You only have 50 but you have 2 for making threads so you got 52.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

i dont feel wanted or attractive unless im having sex

thats how alot of girls get caught up in stuff...not saying you are/will...hope you get that worked out...

Well I quit my job today.
I worked in the morning from 10-5pm, two mangers wanted me to work another shift. I told them "I got things of my own to do, my finals are coming up onMonday and Tuesday. I need to study." They weren't having it and told "You must work." I bounce from that place without letting no mangerknow that I quit. Got my paycheck and tips, and left without any notice. They called me, didn't pick-up.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Well I quit my job today.
I worked in the morning from 10-5pm, two mangers wanted me to work another shift. I told them "I got things of my own to do, my finals are coming up on Monday and Tuesday. I need to study." They weren't having it and told "You must work." I bounce from that place without letting no manger know that I quit. Got my paycheck and tips, and left without any notice. They called me, didn't pick-up.
You shoulda declined the extra shift on some official stuff. That way if they tried to fire you or do anything else, you could have propergrounds for a lawsuit.
nerd.gif

Since my ex-girlfriend dumped me about a month ago after being in a relationship for 3 years, i don't wanna do anything anymore, just wanna stay in bed andwait... plus with this thing happening to me, I realized that i don't have real good friends on who i can rely to...

God it's good to tell someone...

Back
Top Bottom