NT Confessions 2009

Originally Posted by JayHood23

DW you gonna be aight homie? I'm concerned
I'll put it to you like this... I know my demons. They can't sneak up on me. Today is just another day. I deal with the issues of"me-ness" all the time. Like I said, this ain't new...Am I gonna be aight? Hopefully.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I'll put it to you like this... I know my demons. They can't sneak up on me. Today is just another day. I deal with the issues of "me-ness" all the time. Like I said, this ain't new...Am I gonna be aight? Hopefully.
Aight fam, its good that you acknowledge it, it makes it easier to deal with as opposed to suppressing the issue.

^Irony at it's finest
grin.gif
... I've been up for at least 33 of the last 36 hours.. stressing...

I'll put it to you like this... I know my demons. They can't sneak up on me. Today is just another day. I deal with the issues of "me-ness" all the time. Like I said, this ain't new...Am I gonna be aight? Hopefully.
Aight fam, its good that you acknowledge it, it makes it easier to deal with as opposed to suppressing the issue.
what good does it do to be fully aware of your sliding sanity? If you ask me, it's more of a curse than a blessing. I won't even besurprised if/when I do something stupid and ruin my life which kinda takes the joy out of living up until that point.

-mood musik 2 by joe burden is the soundtrack to my life
-I miss my uncle who died a year ago, he was like a best friend
-all I say to my dad is hi, and he lives in the house. No connection
-I see all this amazing girls messing with lames and fake thugs and all I can do is smh
-I have multi personalities
-I'm a master at manipulation
-I'm 100% sure I will cut all ties with long friends starting now
-I'm a workaholic
-I feel better after writing all this

DearWinter219 wrote:
JayHood23 wrote:

i relate to a lot of the things u have been sayin in this thread. its all a struggle my brother. the most epic battle you will ever fight in your life will beagainst yourself. it is also a reoccurring battle that may never truly have a conclusion. i used to have, and sometimes still have, thoughts of suicide on adaily basis. u jus have to let those thoughts pass and continue on with the day. nothing stays the same forever. tomorro can be the day your mind and heartchanges for the better, and if not then jus keep on trucking. in reality you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. yourself......

Damn. I think my life is tough then I come and read this. But I guess ill play along.
- I just got into a huge fight with my moms. We usually argue every once and a while about stupid stuff and get over but this time it was bad.
- one of my bestfriends is in the hospital right now. No idea what's wrong but it seems that his drug problem finally caught up with him.
- I just dropped a female that gave me everything. I feel like an %+# but I just didn't see myself with her.
- I'm finally over my ex. She was coldhearted towards me but I couldn't help but wanna be with her. I know I simped but I learned my lesson.
- I think I'm in love with a female. I know she feels the same. We've talked before but I always ditched her for other girls. I wanna do it right thistime.
- I'm doing horrible in school and I don't really care. Even though I'm scared about my future.
That's it for now.

Originally Posted by So4i5

- I just dropped a female that gave me everything. I feel like an %+# but I just didn't see myself with her.
- I'm finally over my ex. She was coldhearted towards me but I couldn't help but wanna be with her. I know I simped but I learned my lesson.
- I think I'm in love with a female. I know she feels the same. We've talked before but I always ditched her for other girls. I wanna do it right this time.
3 totally conflicting things, damn thas rough dude.....

Originally Posted by NJstress03

DearWinter219 wrote:
JayHood23 wrote:

i relate to a lot of the things u have been sayin in this thread. its all a struggle my brother. the most epic battle you will ever fight in your life will be against yourself. it is also a reoccurring battle that may never truly have a conclusion. i used to have, and sometimes still have, thoughts of suicide on a daily basis. u jus have to let those thoughts pass and continue on with the day. nothing stays the same forever. tomorro can be the day your mind and heart changes for the better, and if not then jus keep on trucking. in reality you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. yourself......

It happened the very second I watched my mother die. I knew I couldn't go back to "normal". My :normal" was 18 years of prettydecent living despite my troubled mind. Basically the way I see it, as a kid I tricked myself into expecting a smoother ride in life. Parents don't die,dreams don't shatter, etc. So now I have to spend the next 60 or so years un-tricking myself. My idea of normal was a facade, a temporary one at that.I'm not crazy. I'm just not normal anymore. There never was a normal to begin with. I know that a day is only24 hours. In that 24 hours, there are several 60 minute intervals. Inside of those intervals, are seconds. I live life one second at a time. I'll be oldand gray (or dead) before I know it. Nothing can stop that. No use being down about it. It'll be a googolplex of seconds before I see momagain and I know it. So I live. I live thoroughly, honestly, realistically and openly in everything I say and do. Why not? Ain't +++$ else to do until Idecay.

I know this might seem like the obvious but its Crazy How all of us on here who are In school who have posted in here have basically Confessed that we donteven care about school no more like I did bad this semester and was Like who cares.... Then to see Im not alone with the worry for my future feelings andknowing I gotta step it up but its like Oh well right now I got more pressing issues on my mind Im worried about Right now

You must have flunked that 2nd grade English course, huh? Did you and punctuation have a fallout or something?

DearWinter219 wrote:
JayHood23 wrote:

i relate to a lot of the things u have been sayin in this thread. its all a struggle my brother. the most epic battle you will ever fight in your life will be against yourself. it is also a reoccurring battle that may never truly have a conclusion. i used to have, and sometimes still have, thoughts of suicide on a daily basis. u jus have to let those thoughts pass and continue on with the day. nothing stays the same forever. tomorro can be the day your mind and heart changes for the better, and if not then jus keep on trucking. in reality you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. yourself......

It happened the very second I watched my mother die. I knew I couldn't go back to "normal". My :normal" was 18 years of pretty decent living despite my troubled mind. Basically the way I see it, as a kid I tricked myself into expecting a smoother ride in life. Parents don't die, dreams don't shatter, etc. So now I have to spend the next 60 or so years un-tricking myself. My idea of normal was a facade, a temporary one at that. I'm not crazy. I'm just not normal anymore. There never was a normal to begin with. I know that a day is only 24 hours. In that 24 hours, there are several 60 minute intervals. Inside of those intervals, are seconds. I live life one second at a time. I'll be old and gray (or dead) before I know it. Nothing can stop that. No use being down about it. It'll be a googolplex of seconds before I see mom again and I know it. So I live. I live thoroughly, honestly, realistically and openly in everything I say and do. Why not? Ain't +++$ else to do until I decay.

I can relate to that, worst feeling ever watching the woman that will love you unconditionally and brought you here pass away. I could remember itlike it was yesterday
frown.gif

The funny thing is, if you're like me Jay, people always say "I can relate".... but it's rarely true. Thank you from the bottom of my soulfor actually meaning those words. I mean that.

DearWinter219 wrote:

DearWinter219 wrote:
JayHood23 wrote:

It happened the very second I watched my mother die. I knew I couldn't go back to "normal". My :normal" was 18 years of pretty decent living despite my troubled mind. Basically the way I see it, as a kid I tricked myself into expecting a smoother ride in life. Parents don't die, dreams don't shatter, etc. So now I have to spend the next 60 or so years un-tricking myself. My idea of normal was a facade, a temporary one at that. I'm not crazy. I'm just not normal anymore. There never was a normal to begin with. I know that a day is only 24 hours. In that 24 hours, there are several 60 minute intervals. Inside of those intervals, are seconds. I live life one second at a time. I'll be old and gray (or dead) before I know it. Nothing can stop that. No use being down about it. It'll be a googolplex of seconds before I see mom again and I know it. So I live. I live thoroughly, honestly, realistically and openly in everything I say and do. Why not? Ain't +++$ else to do until I decay.

i see, im sorry to hear that u had to see your mom die. i dunt know how that feels but i can only imagine. i understand your mind set in the sense of"normal." there is no such thing as normal in my mind as well. just existance. as for dreams n such, ppl like me and you know 1st hand they are bornn they die. but you gotta do what you can. and yes there may be a lot of time left before you pass on but u have to think of it like this; you have only liveda fraction of what your potential time on earth is, there is so much more that can happen from here till as you said, 60 years pass. it may get better or itmay get worse. as you said u gotta take it one second at a time. hope for the best and prepare for the worst. its not about being optimistic or pessimistic.its about being realistic. i wish you luck in your future endeavors. hit me up for watever dude.

Some of yall gettin' too serious
laugh.gif
yall do know the majority of this thread is about bangin' JOs backs out
laugh.gif
jk

DearWinter219 wrote:

DearWinter219 wrote:
JayHood23 wrote:

i see, im sorry to hear that u had to see your mom die. i dunt know how that feels but i can only imagine. i understand your mind set in the sense of "normal." there is no such thing as normal in my mind as well. just existance. as for dreams n such, ppl like me and you know 1st hand they are born n they die. but you gotta do what you can. and yes there may be a lot of time left before you pass on but u have to think of it like this; you have only lived a fraction of what your potential time on earth is, there is so much more that can happen from here till as you said, 60 years pass. it may get better or it may get worse. as you said u gotta take it one second at a time. hope for the best and prepare for the worst. its not about being optimistic or pessimistic. its about being realistic. i wish you luck in your future endeavors. hit me up for watever dude.

'Preciate it bro. Now you see why they call me Young Rilla and not just Young. I'll tell you this though, there is no imagining it. I tried. Itried to prepare for it. She was terminal for months. hen it happens..... everything you thought you were ready for overwhelms you. There is no bracingyourself...KNOW that. if you're gonna prepare, then prepare to be unprepared completely. Then remember this conversation. I don't care if it's 30years from now. These few sentences will help. Knowing that you expected you were gonna be blindsided completely is better than any other realization IMO. Youget to be right about something, in control to a degree. You'll need that.

Having a girlfriend in college has really hindered my pus intake. I've only hit two new broads (my girlfriend being one) since I've got here. It'sbeen by choice though, because I've had a bunch of opps to nail other chicks, but I willingly pass up the chance.

I'm getting too lazy to pursue women. I really feel as though they should chase me; it's been working lately too.

I partied wayyyy too much this semester... I'm going to lose my 3.0 for sure. Next semester I'm gonna be nerd status for real.

This white girl is hounding the kid, but I'm trying to take it easy. Granted I'm half white and all, but I've never nailed a white broad... andlet's just say that Georgia isn't the place for anyone with a skin tone to be smashing daddy's little angel...

My friend is mad at me because of said white girl... turns out he wants her, but doesn't want to mess up his relationship... but it's kindalate for that because he's already put the gears in motion.

I told my mom I've been job hunting... but I haven't.

DearWinter219 wrote:

DearWinter219 wrote:

DearWinter219 wrote:
JayHood23 wrote:

i see, im sorry to hear that u had to see your mom die. i dunt know how that feels but i can only imagine. i understand your mind set in the sense of "normal." there is no such thing as normal in my mind as well. just existance. as for dreams n such, ppl like me and you know 1st hand they are born n they die. but you gotta do what you can. and yes there may be a lot of time left before you pass on but u have to think of it like this; you have only lived a fraction of what your potential time on earth is, there is so much more that can happen from here till as you said, 60 years pass. it may get better or it may get worse. as you said u gotta take it one second at a time. hope for the best and prepare for the worst. its not about being optimistic or pessimistic. its about being realistic. i wish you luck in your future endeavors. hit me up for watever dude.

'Preciate it bro. Now you see why they call me Young Rilla and not just Young. I'll tell you this though, there is no imagining it. I tried. I tried to prepare for it. She was terminal for months. hen it happens..... everything you thought you were ready for overwhelms you. There is no bracing yourself...KNOW that. if you're gonna prepare, then prepare to be unprepared completely. Then remember this conversation. I don't care if it's 30 years from now. These few sentences will help. Knowing that you expected you were gonna be blindsided completely is better than any other realization IMO. You get to be right about something, in control to a degree. You'll need that.
you are absolutely right my friend, sometimes the best preparation is preparing to be unprepared. simply bracing yourself the best you can. youseem like a smart dude, im sure you will be ok. let the pain from the past enlighten you for the future that is ahead of you. and try venting once ina while(like you did today). i know sometimes venting gives off that feeling of being weak but in reality it gives you strength. BTW, im known as j-stress and that isalso for a reason.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
stay up tho ma dude.

DearWinter219 wrote:
JayHood23 wrote:

I can relate to that, worst feeling ever watching the woman that will love you unconditionally and brought you here pass away. I could remember it like it was yesterday
frown.gif

jay bruh your mom died
frown.gif
you want to share mine......shewouldn't mind having another son

Rilla you my dude, but PLEASE dont take that path. I dont get personal bout mine, but LIFE +35 is not whats cool. straight up. yea you may unleash thataggression, but you dont want to deal with the ramifications fam.

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

DearWinter219 wrote:
JayHood23 wrote:

I can relate to that, worst feeling ever watching the woman that will love you unconditionally and brought you here pass away. I could remember it like it was yesterday
frown.gif

jay bruh your mom died
frown.gif
you want to share mine......she wouldn't mind having another son

Yea Dec 2, 2007, the day before my dads bday, they knew each other since they were 12 and were 52 when she passed. Word up tho, ill take thatoffer to share your mom, preciate it fam.

I have another confession tho, i went down on this chick and she started her period in my mouth
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom