NT Confessions 2009

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

-I have had sex with this JO I met on FB and she comes over really late on school nites
smh.gif

-I just smashed this same JO 45 minutes ago
-Prom was awful because my date kissed another guy AT prom, but still smashed so I don't really care anymore. Haven't talked to her since prom.
-I want to go D1 in basketball but the offers I have now are subpar.
-I want another car, I'm tired of this Toyota even though it's fun to drive
smile.gif

-Sometimes I wish I settled down with a chick but I'm far too young.
- I think I'm obsessed with Mary Jane now
smh.gif
. There's nothing better than smoking with your buddies
pimp.gif

-I'm hopping out of the shoe game now, I realized that I blew way too much $$ on material %$%@ like shoes
smh.gif

-As a 17 year old, I think I have had sex with too many girls
smh.gif

-I love being by myself probably because I'm the only child
smile.gif

Confessions or stroking your own ego?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

-I had to wipe my bunhole with the white t I was wearing in a Mcdonald's in the middle of no where Missouri..

tired.gif
roll.gif

that reminds me. I wiped my butt on a towel and blamed it on my friend who was stayin the night. My dad who was never home (was out cheatin) hadnt boughttoilet paper in a few days.

When I was in Brazil I ate some baaaad food from a local street vender. I was 5 seconds short of the restroom
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

^allow me..

In my best cartman voice... ahem.....

The $@!@?!
I dont even know what to say lol. I was in like 4th grade, and it was Summer, meaning i couldnt take a dump at school. And my dumb pops was alwaysgone and didnt buy any TP.

i did the deed, bro discovered it. I of course denied it, and blamed Joe Simmonds/symonds. I wish i could find him on myspace to apologize but cant rememberhow to spell his name
laugh.gif

im trying to poke my boys mom
Spoiler [+]
she flirts with me
im on NT way too much
i peed in the drain at my job and blamed it on a co worker
devil.gif

laugh.gif

His mom is hotter than my girl a lot of times.. it's crazy. I've been telling him that for years. I even tell my girl cuz she says she hates surprises
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CB94

Not much of a confession, but I'm wide awake and STEAMY cuz my girl is acting mad wreckfull right now -- hanging out late with a bunch of __s like swine flu and roofies ain't real and *#!*

Originally Posted by CB94

MOAR..

-this girl is irking me, lately she been talking bout she feels left behind cuz her friends are getting married and starting families. !@!%#, we're
twenty. Relax...

-I've almost cheated a few times lately. This lil 18 year old Is it bad that I don't consider my friends "bad" even though they call me an
ask me if I want to +%+% their old @*%@ and they know I'm in a serious thing?

eek.gif
hold up...

man...my phone just rang 5 seconds ago and this girl called me another __s name!
eek.gif
Oh %%#!....

smh.gif
No fronting... I still ain't slept since. I'm really steamy over here
smh.gif
. That was over 3 hours ago. It's 5:30 and I'm cleaning up around myhouse for no reason, like I'm *$$$@+@ crazy or something. I swear I wanna spazz out and shoot something fragile right now.
smh.gif

I wanna get my Frank Lucas on, but I don't have the balls to go to jail and I don't think I'm ruthless enough.

i think im really startin to turn into one of those conspiracy theorist.............im guess im semi-.......but i really feel 2010-2012 is gonna be someserious BS, were now HALF way through 2009....and look at all the bad news on every single day. its leading up to something huge on this planet. i dont thinkim paranoid, i just feel like im bein aware of whats going on in this country and world.

i just dont trust these gov'ts, media, pharamaceuticals, even the food and water we drink..........at all. its sounds crazy an i only talk about this stuffon NT. i do believe we will all find out many truths soon.....dont know when.

if one more country is confirmed, this flu turns into a level 6, now i believe this is bs.....they tell us fears are not as first thought so everybody calmsdown.

bump it up a level, everybody is in panic, and those who ARE not vaccinated........they will put out some designer bug. its all about money and control of thegov'ts. will have to stay tuned.

/rant

Originally Posted by ccb302

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

- After College life is down hill as hell as far as fun goes.
- I over think situations way to much
- Last night i was drunk...i took my dog out to pee in the back yard...i pissed right with him...it was a bonding moment
- I thought Detroit was bad...since living in Baltimore for the past 2 months..this %+* is like the Wire foreal.
- I have a thing for women but i really want to find the right one and settle down.
- My pops called me 4 days ago but i won't return his phone call because we have nothing to talk about besides weed n football...and i don't even smoke weed.
- 80% Of the women i see here in the B-more area look like Snoop ftl...
- I want to call one of my ex's up because her face game was top 5 dead or alive...but she just would start crying saying she loves me...
- Giving up pop wasn't that hard been free of it 2 months.

what part you in?
nerd.gif
no romo
Reisterstown. Every chick i run into at Giant i swear is like 16.....no jail time for me.............
nerd.gif

NJstress03 wrote:
i am a hateful person and i dunt know how to love anyone anymore (even myself)

i would like to add to this

my dad recently needed my help in court so he would not get deported. he never made much of an effort to call me and be a father through out my life but wasblowing up my phone for my help. i ignored him out of spite and enjoyed every moment of it. he ended up not gettin deported but either way i began to feelguilty after the fact.

Having a Baby in September and Blew $2000 on Shoes Clothes and Ps3 Games it was my Tuition Reimbursment money and Some Financial Aide
Just Came back from School and my God sister Is Grown she 19 and Im 23 and she keep Throwing me Hints(Ive known her since she was 7 and Im really thinking boutdoing it)
smh.gif

Kinda Grown Past most a my Friends, went from a Crew of 8 maybe 10 to 2 friends and one is my cousin.
Still got feelings for my Ex and dont know why. (We had been together since 8th Grade on Some Kevin Arnold and Winnie Cooper Wonder Years type stuff) SomeonePointed her in the Direction of my Current Girls facebook which had all info on our Son thats coming. So my Ex and messing with me no more
Now said ex is gonna be in Fhm Next month in the Hometown Heartbreak Section or whatever Clowning me.
I just started Smoking I use that to take the Edge Off.
Me and my Cousin Sold some powder to one a the Homies mom and I did it with no remorse
Every Ex I have had has called me at least 3 times since Febuary and I think I almost Did something with all of them Two a them I did and I feel all types abad about
smh.gif

I've killed one person in my life.

Me and my girl broke up recently because some girl told her we had sex, I denied it knowning damn well it was true. Im getting her back though..

I feel like I could be doing more with my life other than partying, school and finishing hw in the am.

Sometimes I just wanna get up and go away to my boys crib in Washington, but I know I cant handle leaving NY.

I think I'm a sucker for love, nuh-uh sucker for love.

I took home 2 girls @ the nas concert last night who were basically @%!!+%+% out to the whole audiorium and smashed both. smh

They're still here on my couch
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ccb302

- After College life is down hill as hell as far as fun goes.
- I over think situations way to much
- Last night i was drunk...i took my dog out to pee in the back yard...i pissed right with him...it was a bonding moment
- I thought Detroit was bad...since living in Baltimore for the past 2 months..this %+* is like the Wire foreal.
- I have a thing for women but i really want to find the right one and settle down.
- My pops called me 4 days ago but i won't return his phone call because we have nothing to talk about besides weed n football...and i don't even smoke weed.
- 80% Of the women i see here in the B-more area look like Snoop ftl...
- I want to call one of my ex's up because her face game was top 5 dead or alive...but she just would start crying saying she loves me...
- Giving up pop wasn't that hard been free of it 2 months.

what part you in?
nerd.gif
no romo
Reisterstown. Every chick i run into at Giant i swear is like 16.....no jail time for me.............
nerd.gif

ahhhhhhh the good ol' plaza dummies i remember them cleary when i used to work out there. for the plaza to be so dead in the summer it definitely be somechicks out there at times

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

I've killed one person in my life.

Me and my girl broke up recently because some girl told her we had sex, I denied it knowning damn well it was true. Im getting her back though..

I feel like I could be doing more with my life other than partying, school and finishing hw in the am.

Sometimes I just wanna get up and go away to my boys crib in Washington, but I know I cant handle leaving NY.

I think I'm a sucker for love, nuh-uh sucker for love.

I took home 2 girls @ the nas concert last night who were basically @%!!+%+% out to the whole audiorium and smashed both. smh

They're still here on my couch
roll.gif
That's one confession that I hope you ONLY tell people on the internet for e-hood stripes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by ericberry14

i miss being back home so damn bad...
this city... miami is just not my kind of city... i dislike just about everyone at my school
i aint tryna kick itwit these new folksk... im tryna go back to the folks in high school... those dudes were really like family to me
i think i've gone out less than 15 times this entire school year & it doesnt bother me at all

i feel like i cant relate to people my age anymore...

You're growing up.

but part of me still wants to act all young like everybody else...
part of me wants to be all excited about drinking/smoking (dont do either)
like i just feel out of place when im with these people... like i have nothing in common with them anymore
i dont wanna talk about all the dumb %@+%... i wanna talk about real issues that we have in our society
its just like this is college... its supposed to be at least a few people similar to myself
but there isnt anybody like me at this school

anybody enjoy sports, like talkin about semi important issues, hip-hop music, religion, going out occasionally just to chill with folks... if this is you... hit me up if you in miami

not lookin for females... jes koo dudes to kick it wit... no mo
laugh.gif

Im in Tampa Im coming down there for Memorial Day we can get up My dude I got the Same Problem especially up here where I am I think Dudes is lame and not likeim on the Lupe(Coolest Ninja) But Come on Fam talk about something other than Jordans and Plies be 21 about yours

I came this close [ ] to circumsizing myself the other night. I was like %%*! it, if it starts to swell or bleed too much I'll just go to the emergencyroom and have them trim it up

When I fart during the day, I have to pull my pants and underwears down so the fart goes directly into the atmosphere and not into my clothes. People don'trealize it, but that gas be going through your drawers, then pants, and leaves some stench permanently.

Back
Top Bottom