NT Confessions 2009

-It's a little after 3:00 AM and i've been sitting here in a room with 4 other guys watching another dude play through the last level of kingdom heartson PS2 FML

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

-It's a little after 3:00 AM and i've been sitting here in a room with 4 other guys watching another dude play through the last level of kingdom hearts on PS2 FML

roll.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I hardly ever see anything in people that I don't know.

I hardly ever feel sorry for people I don't know. Not being a tough guy or anything, I just don't feel sorry for them.

I think about death very often. I'm not suicidal and I actually enjoy my life but for some reason, I'm always thinking about it.

Most of my family members are unaware that I'm an atheist. I'm not keeping it a secret, it's just that the subject has never been brought up. Iwonder how they'll react when they find out.

I have very violent thoughts run through my head during the day.

I have wished bad things on people that I didn't like. Nothing happened to them.

I don't want kids.

Good read Mangudai
pimp.gif

-I regret selling all my shoes. I wish i could get all of em back.
tired.gif

-I "need" a pair of Yeezys or the Red Louies BADLY
ohwell.gif

-i need a haircut but i'm in a idgaf mode now, and been that since last month. (ol' Jay-Z pre BP3 head lookin $!@)
-i'm gonna lay off Polo for a while and go back to rocking Bape
tired.gif
, iknow but, its been sittin in my closet for the longest and i still love their clothing.
-i want to kill somebody before i die.
-i hate being cut but damn it feels good.
-i dont think i'm ever gonna get a good job, my wife tries to help me but nobody's hittin me up and its recession time so i know thats the reason.
-i need to go to sleep.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Good read Mangudai
pimp.gif

tired.gif

ohwell.gif

-i need a haircut but i'm in a idgaf mode now, and been that since last month. (ol' Jay-Z pre BP3 head lookin $!@)
tired.gif
, i know but, its been sittin in my closet for the longest and i still love their clothing.

-i dont think i'm ever gonna get a good job, my wife tries to help me but nobody's hittin me up and its recession time so i know thats the reason.
-i need to go to sleep.
indifferent.gif

I feel like this relationship isn't working..

I didn't do anything wrong but I won't apologize either to be the bigger person

My job is fun...lol

I need money but will not sell any of my shoes....

i think they my boss just wanted "build me up, to break me down" at my job...i swear they gave me a promotion to see me fugg up and fire me...imbeyond paro

-i really miss one of my exes. I think she's dating someone else and isnt the type to date around like I am.
-I'm obsessed with my company's growth. Everything else can kick rocks. I think I'm gonna be really obnoxious when I get successful because I cansee little idiosyncracies in my personality now. I feel like I've outgrown some of my friends with less drive/work ethic than myself.
-I dont have a good relationship with either of my parents and it's not really a high priority to fix it
-I'd much rather do business with white people.
-I want an older chick. I dont really like chicks my age that I've come across.
-I party/go to events a lot for my job so partying is extremely tired to me. I'd rather just go to a museum and a restaurant
-I'm extremely passionate about finding new acts. I need to find more R&B acts
-I quit smoking and cut back on drinking. I think I might bring drinking back. Nothing like a good ole' bottle of Moet
-I havent bought kicks in so long.
-I never had a girl in my life i could feel like I could trust 100%
-I stopped expecting stuff from people a long time ago. I can deal with disappointment well because of this
-I was flirting with a friend and she said she doesnt give head. I got turned off.
-I want a woman to tell me no. I find it attractive.

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Good read Mangudai
pimp.gif

tired.gif

ohwell.gif

tired.gif
, i know but, its been sittin in my closet for the longest and i still love their clothing.

-i need to go to sleep.

402.gif
FAIL.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

-I'd much rather do business with white people.
madoff_web1.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

-i would get back with my ex, but i know it just ain't going to happen right now. problem is we both miss each other and know how great things could be.

-i got my haircut today because i was told i have to cut it for my next fight. i brought a picture and homeboy didn't get it close. might have to get itcut again before the 20th.

-a girl i been dating off and on for a while is coming over in thirty minutes and i won't try to smash. one because i can't be bothered to get thingsstarted. and two because i fight in less than two weeks and if my trainers find out (even though i know they won't) would be livid.

-i am chasing a dream doing all i ever wanted to do right now and all i think about it moving on to something else. growing up ftl.

-i thought i'd be married with a kid by now. i'm unattached without any prospects for a serious relationship on my part.

-i don't want to wake up early tomorrow to run the 10k before it gets too hot.

-life sucks at the moment.

Had codeine cough syrup...chased it wit E&J last night...can't wat to finish school and start the next phase of my life wit my Mrs....looking forwardto Fatherhood...may get a puppy Akita once I am completely moved out...seems like as time goes by, my true friends seem to dwindle lower and lower andlower....I wonder what woulda happened had I stayed wit Jessica...What if Crisitian Jr had been my son?

Life after college sucks. Most of my days consist of working, eating, and sleeping. It's the same routine everyday. At least I get paid right? Well, atleast my job is a little bit interesting.

- I was depressed all of last Fall Semester, was even suicidal for awhile. Never acted on it but it was always on my mind. Came close to OD'ing on Xanaxand Ambien one night, but God had other plans.

- I cheated on my last two girls, but have no vowed to never cheat again.

-My girl has a sever kidney disease and works harder than anyone I know, sad thing is her self -esteem is so low that she doesn't realize how beautiful ofa person she really is. Make me realize I need to appreciate life more.

- I'm extremely selfish, and I get what I want. I want to learn to be more generous.

- I always want something more. I bought a G35....Now I want a M45...Damnit
indifferent.gif

-I shave my chest

- I cheated most of way through High school, not because I was dumb, just lazy. I now go to UGA.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

I let my homeboy smash a jumpoff in my room yesterday and me an another homeboy were watching in the closet, also he gave the girl a clean shirt of mines to clean herself off
mad.gif
, and he put the used condom on top of my Ipod
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Fam
laugh.gif
sick.gif
.... there's just so many things wrong with this one
laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm "hooking up" with this chick from school... and I like her wayyyyyyy more than she likes me
frown.gif
. I dont know why, but this girl has some sort of hold on me, she's noteven hot like that neither.
I think it's because shes the first girl ive had to chase... and she's still making me chase her. I hate it. We're in that awkward stage whereI'm sure what i can say without seeming too creepy / attached. I hate it. I love when you can just... be.... with a girl and just always be able to saythe first thing to come to mind, without having to filter / change it based on how you think she will react.

I hate games.
mad.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by hic57999

I'm "hooking up" with this chick from school... and I like her wayyyyyyy more than she likes me
frown.gif
. I dont know why, but this girl has some sort of hold on me, she's not even hot like that neither.
I think it's because shes the first girl ive had to chase... and she's still making me chase her. I hate it. We're in that awkward stage where I'm sure what i can say without seeming too creepy / attached. I hate it. I love when you can just... be.... with a girl and just always be able to say the first thing to come to mind, without having to filter / change it based on how you think she will react.

I hate games.
mad.gif
frown.gif

Stop hooking up with her, stop chasing too....she'll come running....trust, providing whateveryou were giving her was good

I've been having these dull pains around my lower abdomen/back, but I'm too scared to get it checked.

i think about cutting myself everyday, Not because Im EMO its cuz it turns me ON.
havent done it in 2years cuz if i do ILL loose my JOB...

Back
Top Bottom