NT Confessions 2009

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

i plagiarized the harlem shake story 2 semesters in a row.

both got A's.
eek.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

YOU WANT ME TO JOIN IN, THEN ASK ME
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i like girls dats like girls dat attract me
her and her friend got drunk n she made a move
she licked her girl on her stomach now she cant refuse
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

I know my body very well and when I know im about to have sex with a new girl I want to impress I beat it an hour ahead so i can last forever but then after I beat it i dont want to have sex anymore

lol thats happened to me before...i just stopped beating it before and started wearing condoms
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by myhandstank

Originally Posted by imsojayded

i met this really great girl at my job

i want to 'get to know her' but shes straight and i would never cheat on my boyfriend

You dykin'?
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
"two redbones kissing in the back seat"

GIRL DONT STOP KEEP GOING THAT RELAX ME!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I like girls who like girls, that attracts me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by imsojayded

i met this really great girl at my job

i want to 'get to know her' but shes straight and i would never cheat on my boyfriend

You dykin'?
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
"two redbones kissing in the back seat"

GIRL DONT STOP KEEP GOING THAT RELAX ME!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I like girls who like girls, that attracts me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LES-BE HONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEST
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-i think this girl is trying to play the !$!! out of me but im gonna keep talking to her anyway cuz its been a while since ive actually put it effort with agirl and i aint got !$!! else to do
-i could get girls super easy, but id rather have a challenge
-i hate my life cuz i have no motivation anymore
-sometimes i want to die cuz i cant imagine working for the next 40+ years
-i really want to find a freaky white %!@++ (with money) to take care of me
-for the first time i dont really care about wut happens with me and my ex anymore
-i wish i had an endless supply of white and black tees cuz i cant stand wearing them after theyve been washed
-i really just dont give a #%*@ about anything anymore

-no matter what i accomplish in life i am still not happy, there is something missing

-i don't like to leave the house with less than a stack in my pocket

-having sex with new chicks i recently met is only exciting/fulfilling til i bust, then i feel stupid and wonder what was the point

-i have a woman at home who happens to be hispanic (i'm black) and is very beautiful and she holds me down and has my back like no other woman ever has,yet i still find myself lusting after black women because of the way they're built, knowing at the end of the day they don't really care about me likemy lady does

-i selfishly sometime wish my lady didn't already have 2 kids cause i don't have any and it would be perfect if our child was the 1st for us both

-sometimes i feel like a failure because i know i haven't realized all of my talents to their full potential

-i need to read the bible more to deepen my connection to Christ and understand what it is i am supposed to do here

-my lady is trying to pressure me into having a kid, but i want to have my 1st kid with someone who also has no kids

my ex and i have been having a real friendly conversation via aim for the past hour.... uh oh.....

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

my ex and i have been having a real friendly conversation via aim for the past hour.... uh oh.....

ditto,

my ex and i talked for the first time since our birthdays (day apart from each other) she was like "Andre I got you", followed by the
wink.gif
on yim. She asked me if there was a catch and I said none what so ever, sheis regaining trust and its evident we still love each other. Only time will tell
ohwell.gif

NEW CONFESSIONS
-Im getting the urge to find a random breezy and start smashing again since I've been on a non smashing tip since April 08
-lately I been having a cold heart about my Biological pops, like if he dies, it will be just a normal day to me
-My mother and Step-Father are always there for me but I dont worry them with my problems
Its seems like all I do is go to Church, Work, and Gym. Cant tell when the was the last time I went to a club

- Sometimes I wish I lived a scandalous life (girls dropping their bf's just to be with me and all that stuff) but then I realize that won't be veryhealthy lifestyle.

- I'm starting to part ways with a close friend of mine as I approach my last year in HS. I don't know how i really feel about her, I thank her becauseI wouldn't have had so much more friends had we split, but sometimes i feel like venting how much of a selfish ***** she is.

- I sick of critiquing people, what the hell gives me the right to judge another? we all got problems, even though we all do it, I hate doing it
tired.gif

- A girl who I'm now friends with...I can't tell if I like her, or I just really appreciate her as a friend. We might not talk all the time, 24/7, but since we met I never had a problem with her, we just talk, laugh, and laugh more. I don't think i'd ever mess wit her, but miniscule friendships likethat mean a lot cause there's no drama

- My family inside the house thinks I'm the most selfish person ever, teachers, friends, guidance counselors and others think the complete opposite. Idon't know what to think.

- I'm sick of my dad. Not wishing death or him leaving or anything, But I can't stand his level of ignorance. He swears he's right about everythingand he only talks about what I do wrong. And he talks down on me like I'm $%^#. I'm planning on leaving for college, but I don't know how long Ican hold off before me and him fall out.

Back
Top Bottom