NT Confessions 2009

Mangudai954 wrote:

Word Im not gay I just mess with dudes every now and then for kicks

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ok, well here's a few from me...
im crushin on this girl who been my best friend for a min now.
idk how to tell her i wanna be her first time.
im hopin noone i know reads this, lol.
i need to lose weight, but im too lazy, unless im playin ball.
i've been slackin in school and idk why. i went from a 3.6 last year to like 3.1
smh.gif

i laughed hard as $#!^ at dude that tried to bun up his girl's mom. lol then hit 'em with the april fools.

i'll be back with more

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by imsojayded

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Originally Posted by myhandstank

i met this really great girl at my job

i want to 'get to know her' but shes straight and i would never cheat on my boyfriend
You dyking?
pimp.gif
im not gay
I dont get it then
ohwell.gif
i dont consider myself gay...
i just dont mind occasional sex with females

Word Im not gay I just mess with dudes every now and then for kicks

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
so she's bi?

feeling weird. started talking to my ex like 2 mnths ago. we do the fun stuff as well as get it in a time or two. i'm having the same feelings i usedto have for when we were serious, but i'm trying to ride this friends with benefits situation too. and i think i'm with her because i don't wannafind a new relationship. somebody help a dude out?

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Originally Posted by myhandstank

i met this really great girl at my job

i want to 'get to know her' but shes straight and i would never cheat on my boyfriend
You dyking?
pimp.gif
im not gay
I dont get it then
ohwell.gif
i dont consider myself gay...
i just dont mind occasional sex with females

6a00d8341c652b53ef010536a8be2e970b-800wi

Originally Posted by faulkit28

feeling weird. started talking to my ex like 2 mnths ago. we do the fun stuff as well as get it in a time or two. i'm having the same feelings i used to have for when we were serious, but i'm trying to ride this friends with benefits situation too. and i think i'm with her because i don't wanna find a new relationship. somebody help a dude out?

im in the same spot and thats pretty much the reason y u doin it. If you're in love wit her then friends wit benefits wont work

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

i used to smoke dippers alot a couple years ago...
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
que? new slang?

yeah I was a cheifer back in hs and part of college.... parts of my childhood memory has faded.
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

no no no, i smoke green everyday....A dipper is a cigarette, blunt, spliff, etc dipped into embalming fluid. The effects are similar to those of pcp. Called dippers for obvious reasons.
Wow.

I'm still not over the boy that broke my heart..dumb I know I saw pics of his new girl and I'm no beauty queen, but he downgraded big time...seeingthat she's not cute at all made me feel great, is that weird?

- I thought me and this girl were on the same page. I confessed my feelings to her only for her to say she isent feeling me like that. Then 2 weeks later ifind out shes dating one of my co-workers ftl

- My ex cam over yesterday and she was looking beat. Some reason this immediately brought closure to our situation because it made me feel like she wasntworthy of me

- I have problems talking to females. It eats me inside everything i think im about to shoot the J, I just pump fake and get called for up and down.

- I cant stand these stuck up females.

- My mom and my stepfather are getting a divorce. They have been together for like 15 years. The only reason i care is because my sis is 11 and i dont know howshe will handle it. But personally i dont care

- I been so stressed out lately that i just try to drink/smoke away my pain. Usually when i get off work ill smoke 2 js to the face and drink 2 dueces. Thathas pretty much become my daily routine

- I have friends but I feel like a loner.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by webnerd06

maybe she doesnt like labels...

it is what it is
laugh.gif
.....it doesnt matter what a homosexual like...if they gay they gay

i
im not denying that... im just saying at the end of the day its a "label"

there is nothing wrong with just seeing people and not identifying ones self with a label as in gay or straight...

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

DayDayz e36 wrote:

MOEree5e wrote:

i used to smoke dippers alot a couple years ago...
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
que? new slang?

yeah I was a cheifer back in hs and part of college.... parts of my childhood memory has faded.
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

no no no, i smoke green everyday....A dipper is a cigarette, blunt, spliff, etc dipped into embalming fluid. The effects are similar to those of pcp. Called
dippers for obvious reasons.

Wow.

sherm FTL
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Homosexuality (or heterosexuality) is not defined by isolated sexual incidents, it's a lifelong preference of one sex over the other. Just like a gay mancan have sex with women, either for procreation or to maintain the image that he is straight; a straight person may experiment with individuals of the same sexbut that does not make them gay.

Sexuality, whether you want to admit it or not, is not black and white. Either or, one or the other. It's a spectrum that includes shades of gray. Thatdoesn't mean that *everyone* is bisexual though, so I'm not even saying that. It's just not something that is so straight forward.

feeling weird. started talking to my ex like 2 mnths ago. we do the fun stuff as well as get it in a time or two. i'm having the same feelings i used to have for when we were serious, but i'm trying to ride this friends with benefits situation too. and i think i'm with her because i don't wanna find a new relationship. somebody help a dude out?

-not feeling jersey any more but where i'm at is too convent (hr from ny,2 hrs from philly)
-i left my friends alone, i'm out growing them. i know it sounds messed up but they on some doing them on some selfish type stuff
-i miss my sister, she has her own fam now, so we talk less and i understand but i feel she's the only one that understands me.
-job hunting is sucking. can't find a gig anywhere. wish i would've rode it out in college
-i hate being a late bloomer. i feel like i missed out on being a kid.
-i never did drugs in my life (even weed) and still feel like a social outcast.
-i got a knot in my stomach that i had for the past 3 days and i don't know what it is

My ex texted me saying he thinks he's addicted to sex and he wants to hang out when he comes home...

indifferent.gif

- i had a full ride to sdsu for soccer and i didnt take it because i wasnt ready to leave home
frown.gif

- lied. i didnt wanna leave my dude
-i really dont wanna be a hooters girl

- I should of forced my job to pay me more money when I got promoted - now I'm stuck
- I need to man up and use the 3 second rule when it comes to these chicks
- I hate this chick because ... it was all good about a week ago
- I really miss Mike Jackson and I wish he wasn't addicted to drugs and didn't do plastic surgery
- I want to have unprotected sex with a lot of women
- I like to eat vagina alot
- I want to rob a bank so I don't have to work anymore
- I'm paranoid, and believe everyone is talking about me
- I can't trust a female... I'm the type of dude that will stalk SMH

I recently had dreams I was shooting up my High School, and constantly think of the best ways to kill as many people as I can in a short amount of time but Idon't want to die myself.

- i had a full ride to sdsu for soccer and i didnt take it because i wasnt ready to leave home
frown.gif

...slap yourself for that one.

I had dreams of having a scholarship for any of the 2 sports I played when I was younger but I obviously set up myself for failure when I was a senior in HS. I realized I was good at age 14 but I didn't wanna get better as I was contented on what I did on court/field.

oh well.

I trust ny friends ALOT more than my family
i still havent comprehended MJ is gone.
im a much more pleasent person when im away from my family

Back
Top Bottom