NT Confessions 2009

I'm a sex addict
I don't have any emotional attachment to any girls i deal with since my heart was broken last year
I always feel like some positive life changing experience is about to happen to me
I don't fully trust anyone outside of my family and my main n'
I wanna move to Manhatten
I wanna make it big as a Model
I'm 16 but i feel like i'm going on 21
I have court in a few hours smh
I want to take down a Cougar
I'm on NT all throughout my school day
I'll be back to this thread in probably a day or two

My heart is breaking for my best friend and her family. They just got bad news
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I now know all the reasons why me and my ex don't work. She wants me back now, but I can't go. It's not out of spite or anything. I wish her the best. But it just ain't working. I let her breakup with me so that I could be pushed far enough away. During those first few days, EVERY part of me wanted her back, badly. She proceeded to tear me down, one word at a time; one "I'm just not in love with you" at a time. My dad caught me and kept me from falling. Then he built me back up again in the middle of the night. Good man
pimp.gif
. Now that she's done the pushing, now she wants to pull me back in but I'm cool over here. She's been crying and begging all day. I TOLD her she made a mistake letting me go. I was pretty unconditional about my love for her and I could have probably been with her till the end. Now, I'm much more me-focused. Everything she told me about myself was true, and I appreciate it. For the first time in my life, I'm single but I don't really feel alone. Just dolo
pimp.gif
eek.gif
i applaud you. i need to realize things like this too
smh.gif

if you dont mind, how long were you guys together?

School was a complete waste of time! happy its over tho.
I only went because all three of my older brothers graduated from college.
I don't know what I'm going to do with the rest of my life.

DearWinter219 wrote:I was pretty unconditional about my love for her and I could have probably been with her till the end. Now, I'm much more me-focused. Everything she told me about myself was true, and I appreciate it. For the first time in my life, I'm single but I don't really feel alone. Just dolo
pimp.gif

No lie bro, I feel the EXACT same way.

weed is thinning my hair/be bald at 22

i just started bacc up 2 months ago

still no job

NT is my job

ol girl down the street caught the pipe early...now im tryin' to serve her momma
devil.gif

-saw my ex-best friend of 3 years at my cousins's memorial day bbq at his place. we didn't say a word to each other, but i still miss her
frown.gif

-im ready to take the next step of moving to socal (LA) with my lady of 3 years. hopefully i'll be there by the end of the year.

-in dire need of a vacation of just doing nothing
laugh.gif
playing video games, sleeping all day, travel
wink.gif

I like looking at feet for some reason. Just like the shape of them, the arch and the outer edge, everything except the toes. Nothing like those sexualfetishes though. I just like looking at them.
I wouldn't mind if I died right now.

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

I let my homeboy smash a jumpoff in my room yesterday and me an another homeboy were watching in the closet, also he gave the girl a clean shirt of mines to clean herself off
mad.gif
, and he put the used condom on top of my Ipod
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Fam
laugh.gif
sick.gif
.... there's just so many things wrong with this one
laugh.gif

I was bored...no rainbow

HAHAHAHA THAT WAS ME!!! WENT FOR 30 MINUTES NO NUT! THEN NUTTED ON HER FACE! AND STILL WAS ON HARD! I BROKE HIS BED IN! AND LEFT THE CONDOM ON HIS IPOD.. ANDPISSED ON HIS CAR.. IDC!!

10 more days till my 21st, and I still have no idea what to do....aside from drinking. I'm considering going back to Memphis to hit the club and Tunica,MS to gamble for the weekend following my 21st.

smh at me for this... my ex texted me out the blue yesterday... we havent talked in months... after ignorin her i texted her back the next day and we had along *** convo. told myself i wasn't talkin to her again... so much for that

i stole 3 dollars out my homeboy's car smh... then today he forgot his wallet at home and he couldnt cash his check to eat... he was like damn i had a lilemergency stash and idk where it went... all i could say was "well damn"

sometimes i look back through my post to see if i've been quoted
laugh.gif

i thoroughly enjoy playin guitar hero and rock band... and honestly probably 85% of ppl you know couldnt beat me at it
smh.gif

i'm about to start sellin weed... i kno i shouldnt... but its easy money

its late... ill be back with more tomorrow
smh.gif

i've been eating a lot more than usual, out of boredom. damn summer school.
i have nothing to complain about really in life. there are some things that i wish were different but i have too much to be grateful for to let what idon't have keep me from being happy about what i do have. i'm tired but not sleepy.

-My friend has been annoying me as of late.
-I think I'm becoming an addict for something I've never even tried.
It makes no sense, I know, but just the thought of it makes me want it, but at the same time, I don't.
ohwell.gif

I like not having money sometimes. It's easier not to spend it on stupid stuff like cloths.

Someone stole my phone and I know dude.

- I felt lonely because I had no significant other but that feeling has doubled since I've x'ed out two of my close friends. It shouldn't be likethis but people grow apart I guess. Now I just spend most of my days working out or reading, my first thought was its going to feel weird going toclubs/lounges alone but I'll get over it.

- I haven't been feeling like myself lately, because of several things..changes..not only in my perception of things, the world and others but certainevents

- Ive been depressed for a long time now and I wonder if my folks know it. My sister in law is a psychiatrist I mean..she'd have to notice right?I think she does.

- I plan to sell off every material thing I don't need, namely 90% of my shoes, jerseys(gotta keep the Jordans jerseys tho lol) and anything else I canfind

- I think things are going to get very ugly when inflation really starts to kick in. We've seen it with gas and commodities but its not widespread yet,I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit afraid.

- It appears I cant go into the field(diesel mechanics) I want to go to school for unless I can find a job at night or late evenings. I cant think of a"stable" full time job that would satisfy these parameters so I feel like im in limbo. Its driving me crazy. I could find a job with those hours butif I get laid off we'd have to move.

- I feel like my unwillingness to conform alienates me

- I like reading some of these confessions, sometimes its reassurance others feel like you do

*I know a girl that "claims" to love me is up to no good.
*My best friend is gay, I don't think he will tell me though.
*I stole a basketball from the gym today. First time I ever stole something.
*I am flat broke right now. I used that as my excuse for taking the ball.
*I graduate from college and have no idea what I will do next year.
*I am finally starting to realize somethings about myself.
*One of those being I have issues with women. I don't care about them. I should.
*I have read every single page of this thread.
*I searched for this thread so I could come clean about taking that ball.
*I still feel bad about it.
*My dad had a daughter I love my new sis, I don't like the other fam that came with that though.
*One of my boys from way back tried to swing on me at the club the other day, I realized it was over a female I totally forgot about. That is when you have torealize you have talked to too many girls.

i am hungover
dont know if I should stay with my girl, been together for 2,5 years
sister moved out damn i miss her
no idea what my plans are
i just dont care

Back
Top Bottom