NT Confessions 2009

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Sorry to grave dig but I'm not one to make new threads

- This past weekend I slept with my best friend of the past 4 years. We were both blacked out drunk and it probably never would have happpened otherwise. I just talked to her and she pretty much said she can't deal with any of this and would rather not talk for a long time, or ever.
I don't know how to take this and I am going crazy and just need to vent.
eek.gif

so it wasnt worth it?
and I think shes frontin..how u gonna let your best friends penis go in you and be upset the next day?

- This past weekend I slept with my best friend of the past 4 years. We were both blacked out drunk and it probably never would have happpened otherwise. I just talked to her and she pretty much said she can't deal with any of this and would rather not talk for a long time, or ever.

you sex game musta been wack

Originally Posted by samness20

eek.gif

so it wasnt worth it?
and I think shes frontin..how u gonna let your best friends penis go in you and be upset the next day?

Well I guess there is more to it than that. I am also best friends with her ex. She is just the type of person to kind of disappear for several months at atime or just lose contact with people. Was it worth it? I definatley don't regret it but I do care for her and just think the way it happened is what$+!#*% everything up.

eek.gif

so it wasnt worth it?

Well I guess there is more to it than that. I am also best friends with her ex. She is just the type of person to kind of disappear for several months at a time or just lose contact with people. Was it worth it? I definatley don't regret it but I do care for her and just think the way it happened is what $+!#*% everything up.
OoOoO... now its makin more sense... i've been in that same exact situation....

just leave her alone and give her time... if she wants to talk to you again then she'll talk to you... there's nothin you can do really...

ohhh I feel u bruh
dont dwell on type of shhh like that though
but u being friends with her ex is ¢razy..dont let homie find that out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

-I havent gotten laid or even smashed a chick since May 2008.
-Dont think I will ever be in a realtionship with a female again (no im not crossing over to dudes for you Karamos)
-I love my ex and it pains me when I think of her in a relationship wit another dude

-This is my predicament. It hurts when I hear him call her "babe, love, sweetheart" a piece of me dies everytime.

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

-I love my ex and it pains me when I think of her in a relationship wit another dude

-This is my predicament. It hurts when I hear him call her "babe, love, sweetheart" a piece of me dies everytime.
Right???
mad.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

- Sometimes i post outrageously omo posts just to see post reactions.. and lmao. <-- its sad that i get a kick out of it.

- i take enzyme based nutracueticals.

- sometimes i clip my toenails and smell the treasure that was trapped in the big toenail. <-- just did it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ellimaCecyoJ

Right???
mad.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Of course I act like it doesn't bother me, but secretly I'm hoping she spills mustard or coffee all over her favorite shirt.

Right???
mad.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Of course I act like it doesn't bother me, but secretly I'm hoping she spills mustard or coffee all over her favorite shirt.
roll.gif

i know exactly what this feels like.

eek.gif

so it wasnt worth it?

Well I guess there is more to it than that. I am also best friends with her ex. She is just the type of person to kind of disappear for several months at a time or just lose contact with people. Was it worth it? I definatley don't regret it but I do care for her and just think the way it happened is what $+!#*% everything up.
She'll get over it. Or at least if she's cool she will.

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

Right???
mad.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

roll.gif

i know exactly what this feels like.

c/s

I've read a few pages back...and there are a lot of droughts in here...and sometimes that happens...my question though is...HOW DO YOU GUYS SMOKE OFTEN ANDNEVERRRRRR HAVE SEX?...weed makes me so horny and outgoing!

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

My girl's lease is coming up in a few months and she doesn't have a place to live or a roommate to move into a new place with, and I won't move out and in with her because I'm just not ready for that step in the relationship and don't want the financial burden of rent, utilities, ect.

We've been together for about 5 years and she's been naggin' me to get a place with her for the past year or so.

My girl wants me to get a place so we can live together...im not feelin that. I want to live on my own.
I still live at home. Im 22, finishin up the last class before receieving my bachelors
I want to continue being in a stable relationship, but i also want to play the field.
I reallly want to be cool and chill with "friends" but i turn down or dont pick up when they try and chill.

i dont really have any confessions...
frown.gif

I love my girl sooooo much but theres just soo many girls that I wanna smash and that are throwin themselves at me that I just mite cheat on her even tho Iknow I shouldn't

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

I love my girl sooooo much but theres just soo many girls that I wanna smash and that are throwin themselves at me that I just mite cheat on her even tho I know I shouldn't
but you love her huh?
smh.gif

-I don't know how to spark up interest with this girl again and it annoys me. I'm not one to ask for help but for once I'd like some.
-There is another girl down for a month and I don't know how to go about getting good with her after not seeing her for 4 years and to make things worseshe may be taken but I don't know how to bring that up especially since we haven't talked.
-I am about to go back to school for graphic design but I don't know if I even want to. I realized I am really into manual labour. At this point it is inthe air.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

eek.gif

so it wasnt worth it?

She'll get over it. Or at least if she's cool she will.

Yea I am supposed to see her tomorrow so we will see how this goes. I guess it could be alot worse.

I have a recurring dream where I take over the world. In my new autocratic police state, I have this special event where I get all the women of the world intomy compound/palace, and rate them. All the hot chicks will work as my personal servants and sex toys, while all the ugly chicks are sent back to theirrespective countries. Throughout my dictatorial reign, I fornicate with multiple women daily, and rule the world with an iron fist.

Originally Posted by DarthBunny

I have a recurring dream where I take over the world. In my new autocratic police state, I have this special event where I get all the women of the world into my compound/palace, and rate them. All the hot chicks will work as my personal servants and sex toys, while all the ugly chicks are sent back to their respective countries. Throughout my dictatorial reign, I fornicate with multiple women daily, and rule the world with an iron fist.
wow.
alien.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I'm probably gonna spend 850 on shoes this year.
eyes.gif
Problem is I onlyhave 50 atm

*I still inconsiderately tease and then lose interest. Habit I still haven't broken yet...thought I did though $%$# I'm such a jerk sometimes.
*Dude thinks I'm gonna be his girlfriend, but I never sit in one spot and have no intention to stay in the states after my soon to come"adventure" here.
*I met another individual who I think is perfect for me, but my dad said he wont accept him like I care about his bigotry. $%$# outta here.
*Two NT'rs here I can't stand and like at the same damn time. Jack +*#%$.
*My relationships (family, friendship, crush, love, general, etc.) are increasingly getting more dysfunctional. Avoidance is soon.
*I usually don't curse this much, but I'm mad. I don't know why I managed to get every hereditary health issue in my +!@%@%# family, but I managedto. Both my parents health issues rolled in one...ugh
*I'm contradictorily happy though and ready for my next chapter in life. Its gonna be fun and eye opening.

Back
Top Bottom