NT Confessions 2009

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

I actually watched a pr0n for the story line and not the actual action... i wanted to really kno y Mr. Marcus was goin to washington
smh.gif

this guy....
smh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just "stole" 6 bucks out my lady's purse...meh... she "caught" me (because I didn't care) and now she's really heated...she'll get over it.

-My girl watchs everything i post on NT.. i dont mind cause i havenothing to hide this time around...
-I miss how NT used to be
-I cant stand paying almost 1000 between note/insurance for my car smh
-I cant bring myself to clean my room because i want my own crib.... having the basement to myself isnt cutting it
-I could have and should have got an apartment but i chose another car
-Im paying an additional 255 for a car that is sitting in my garage
-I eat about 3 packs on average of starburts gummibursts a day
-I gave up being a manager and making more money because i wanted to be with my girl more and dont regret it one bit

since i'm stoned lemme put it on the table:
-i recently got over some problems of mine, thank goodness i was enlightened
-i don't see the ultimate purpose in our lives
-i generally haven't had a happy life up to his point, overall at least
-i haven't gotten laid since... drumroll... nov. '07. i'm struggling mentally.
-don't know hardly any 'real' people.
-i'm a huge fan of the matrix. it's real. people are 'plugged in'.

just a few more
-i'm really diggin this one girl in school but i'm shy as hell, in person. we talk a decent amount online just aobut random stuff, and there appears tobe some sort of chemistry. but....at the same time, i just need to get my confidence up and get my life in gear. i'm so damn shy around people i don'tknow, but i'm really not THAT shy if i feel comfortable enough. i'm just a real analytical dude.

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

-I eat about 3 packs on average of starburts gummibursts a day
-I gave up being a manager and making more money because i wanted to be with my girl more and dont regret it one bit

-Put 'em in the fridge, and eat 'em later.. It's delish.

-And
smh.gif

-Looking for an apartment in the western suburbs surrounding the Chi is so overwhelming because I'm only really looking for move-in specials
-Looking forward to finally gettin my own apartment so I can chill with some of my lady friends
-Me and the wife are seperated and it's strange now how we talk about the relationships we have with other people
-Even though we are seperated I found out that she still digs chicks and now I wanna get a 3sum poppin
-Even though we are seperated we still have sex and think nothin of it because the feelings aren't nowhere being where they use to be
-I'm not sure if I'm even ready for relationship now and keep tryna convince myself that maybe I am when I don't think I really am
-I'm talkn to a female now who has my interest now and it's funny because we mess with each other heavily just no titles and she understands andrespects my space
-I told my friend of 10 years last nite that I wanna get a 3sum poppin with her, but I'm rethinking that now
-I've been talkn to this chick for about month or so now long distance and I've gotten fed up because the @*#% just ain't poppin
-I've been slackin on going to the gym and need to get my @*#% together starting 2nite

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

-Im paying an additional 255 for a car that is sitting in my garage

What make and Model? You trying to sell it?

But I know Im getting Flamed for this but....I Secretly want an iPhone
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I just "stole" 6 bucks out my lady's purse...meh... she "caught" me (because I didn't care) and now she's really heated... she'll get over it.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

the next post about your girl problems, we shall wait

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I just "stole" 6 bucks out my lady's purse...meh... she "caught" me (because I didn't care) and now she's really heated... she'll get over it.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

the next post about your girl problems, we shall wait
laugh.gif
tired.gif

I usually don't do this but why the hell not...

Fall of 07 to now has been a lowpoint in my life
I've turned into an underachiever. I'm the Lamar Odom of higher education
I'm real self conscious
My social life been real messed up ever since my problems picked up
I'm trying to get my life back

I have developed this new found drive though...and I'm determined to do what I should've been doing in the first place. I gotta get this money.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Confession: I tried to hook up with one of my girls mother, and her mother told her. And I had hit 'em with the "APRIL FOOLS!"..

LMAO....ok here i go, i OFTEN hit up my ex gf to smash....even tho i hate her guts, i give her the "oh i wuz thinkin about u" or the "i wuzthinkin we should try dating again" BS and she always falls for it

I despise people with HDTV's who don't have it set up properly or know how to maximize its potential for picture clarity by watching standarddefinition all the time.

Originally Posted by DakMode

LMAO....ok here i go, i OFTEN hit up my ex gf to smash....even tho i hate her guts, i give her the "oh i wuz thinkin about u" or the "i wuz thinkin we should try dating again" BS and she always falls for it

roll.gif

Originally Posted by November33rd

I despise people with HDTV's who don't have it set up properly or know how to maximize its potential for picture clarity by watching standard definition all the time.
crazy cuz my father has a 50'' Sony Bravia 1080p and doesn't have cable
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by November33rd

I despise people with HDTV's who don't have it set up properly or know how to maximize its potential for picture clarity by watching standard definition all the time.
crazy cuz my father has a 50'' Sony Bravia 1080p and doesn't have cable
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
@ your avatar

Originally Posted by DakMode

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Confession: I tried to hook up with one of my girls mother, and her mother told her. And I had hit 'em with the "APRIL FOOLS!"..

LMAO....ok here i go, i OFTEN hit up my ex gf to smash....even tho i hate her guts, i give her the "oh i wuz thinkin about u" or the "i wuz thinkin we should try dating again" BS and she always falls for it

you really shouldnt date women that have mental handicaps

Back
Top Bottom