NT Confessions 2009

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

I want to be a rapper
eyes.gif
Being Ethiopian is the first step, you're on your way.

29ln2ux.gif

"Treasure in you"

roll.gif
roll.gif
that fool! forgot all about that guy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GOTTA HAVE THOSE

- I procastinated big time in the military in terms of continuing taking college classes while serving, I should have taken classes online.
- Deployed to Irak, came back and wasted big part of my savings.
- Separated from the military with no money left in bank.
- Was homeless for about 6 months, I should have stay in the military until retirement.
- Separated in Texas, stayed there, did not want to move back with my family in DMV because i was waiting for things to get better in TX and also because i was waiting for my current GF to finish HS.
- I was victim of check fraud, GF's mom did me wrong, she managed to find my checkbook and forge my signature to cash checks on my behalf. 10k lost in a month, this is the reason i end up homeless.
- Could have put her mom in jail but that would mean ending my relationship with daughter.
- The only reason I stay in school is because my GF motivates me.
- She is 20 and Im 26, we have the same amount of semester hrs
- I regret not finishing school long time ago so I better hurry.
- I might fail my Economics class this semester.
- Afraid that my GPA would drop below 3.5
- I been in a relationship for 4 years.
- I'm planning on proposing this summer.
- Saving up some money for at least a 2 carat ring.
- Not sure about proposing to her sometimes, she still fcks around on facebook and dating sites.
-She says is nothing serious when I confront her.
laugh.gif

You don't really think ya'll are in the same place mentally do you?

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

- very annoyed by some chick i like, and who swears up and down she likes me, but makes zero attempt at communication.. to hell with her!

- my ex from forever ago hit me up last night.. she broke up with her man.. i think you can all see where this is going. expect a "nt, i have a girl problem" post from me soon...

- im excited for the summer. i spent last summer at fort sill, doing training.

- sometimes i feel like i care too much.

- i really need to clean my room
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

- and my car
laugh.gif

- not counting the two aforementioned females, i have a roster of 7 chicks right now.. tryna increase that as i go into the summer
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Either you are 14 and dont understand what it means to have a roster, or you lyin. Those two statements dont add up...with that said...

"We Dont Believe You you need more people"

I actually watched a pr0n for the story line and not the actual action... i wanted to really kno y Mr. Marcus was goin to washington
smh.gif

- I procastinated big time in the military in terms of continuing taking college classes while serving, I should have taken classes online.

- Was homeless for about 6 months, I should have stay in the military until retirement.

- Separated in Texas, stayed there, did not want to move back with my family in DMV because i was waiting for things to get better in TX and also because i was waiting for my current GF to finish HS.

- I was victim of check fraud, GF's mom did me wrong, she managed to find my checkbook and forge my signature to cash checks on my behalf. 10k lost in a month, this is the reason i end up homeless.

- Could have put her mom in jail but that would mean ending my relationship with daughter.

- Not sure about proposing to her sometimes, she still fcks around on facebook and dating sites.

I wouldn't have put her moms in jail....I would've put a bullet in her spine.

Hope your life gets better homie....this post singlehandedly inspired me to stay my !#% in the AF for awhile.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

I actually watched a pr0n for the story line and not the actual action... i wanted to really kno y Mr. Marcus was goin to washington
smh.gif

this guy....
smh.gif
roll.gif

-I'm addicted to selling drugs, from weed to meth.
-I got busted this month and I can't stop.
-I could easily make money doing stuff that's not illegal.
-I robbed a bank the white collar way and never got in trouble for it.
-I lost some good friends over that.
-My girls parents hate me now and haven't talked to them becuase they think i'm a theif because of that.
-I wish I still did drugs.
-I'm so slick when it comes to talking to girls, I don't go outta my way to talk to a girl at all but when I do i'm a life changer.
-I can make almost any girl do whatever I say and do whatever I want.
-I've gotten so much money outta girls and I just blow it on the dumbest stuff.
-My girl is so faithful to me and i'm not I just can't help it.
-If I woulda saved my money from illegal activities i'd be rich right now, and i'm only 17.
-Lost my bestfriend over his joe girlfriend.
-Everyone tells me to slow it down i'm way too young for all the stuff i've gotten into, I just can't help it.
-I'm the best urban graphic designer in my town and don't take the time to put my mind to it.

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

-I'm addicted to selling drugs, from weed to meth.
-I got busted this month and I can't stop.
-I could easily make money doing stuff that's not illegal.
-I robbed a bank the white collar way and never got in trouble for it.
-I lost some good friends over that.
-My girls parents hate me now and haven't talked to them becuase they think i'm a theif because of that.
-I wish I still did drugs.
-I'm one of the biggest compulsive liars I know.
-My girl is so faithful to me and i'm not I just can't help it.
-If I woulda saved my money from illegal activities i'd be rich right now, and i'm only 17.
-Lost my bestfriend over his joe girlfriend.
-Everyone tells me to slow it down i'm way too young for all the stuff i've gotten into, I just can't help it.
-I'm the best urban graphic designer in my town and don't take the time to put my mind to it.
Then how we kno u tellin the truth about all this
grin.gif

you're letting the pink ru(i)n your life.....

Originally Posted by vasweetz

-I am greatly resisting the urge to slash some tires, bust some windows out, sell some shoes, key a car....i'm about to find me a white man smh

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by vasweetz

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

vasweetz wrote:

-I am greatly resisting the urge to slash some tires, bust some windows out, sell some shoes, key a car....i'm about to find me a white man smh
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
OH LAWD NO!!!!!!

??????????????

get on twitter deedee

LMAO you better pray for somebody...I have my last final tomorrow and then a week of recklessness begins!!!

I'm down with asians...black/asian are always a good mix lol...anything but a negroe at this point

devil.gif
yes pray for me

Originally Posted by reeeem0

you're letting the pink ru(i)n your life.....

She's still looking for action on the side and you're going to propose? What the hell is going on nowadays.

- Still In Community College After 4 years. Been Pretty much riding an Iron Horse cause my gpa is below a 2.0
- My mother just told me she will be getting a divorce from my stepfather. Not that i care but i feel guilty because im probably 60 percent of the reason why
- I cant make up my mind about my hair i dont if i want dreads or short cut so i been between both for the past 6 years
- I am a compulsive shopper as a result i cant save money to save my life
- Im a anti-chick magnet. I used to play alot of females. I feel as if god is punishing me for that
- I caught a felony theft case and i dident even do it. I was just being black on a nice tuesday
- Some of my friends are enemies but yet i still hang with them
- I have nothing going good for me except my bonneville
...Despite all of this i try to hold my head up though cause I know better days are coming. Atleast I Hope So

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Either you are 14 and dont understand what it means to have a roster, or you lyin. Those two statements dont add up...with that said...
"We Dont Believe You you need more people"

im 18. my definition of a roster is a group of chicks that i can hit up to chill, cuddle, smash, go out with, etc. but there's one chick i see potentialin, and wouldn't mind wifing down the line. but she's so troublesome.....

sorry for the dbl post, but i forgot to mention this and my sidekick doesn't allow me to edit posts on yuku.

- that troublesome chick cut me off for good yesterday. it hurt cause i saw her as a potential wifey down the line but oh well. let the summer games begin
pimp.gif

- went to the club last night with my boys, it was this one dudes first time. he got smizzy smashed, puked in the bathroom and WE LOST HIM. we spent almost anhour looking for him in downtown
laugh.gif
we found him and he was like, "i THINK i got robbed for some money, im not sure though"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LarryEastwood

- Still In Community College After 4 years. Been Pretty much riding an Iron Horse cause my gpa is below a 2.0
- My mother just told me she will be getting a divorce from my stepfather. Not that i care but i feel guilty because im probably 60 percent of the reason why
- I cant make up my mind about my hair i dont if i want dreads or short cut so i been between both for the past 6 years
- I am a compulsive shopper as a result i cant save money to save my life
- Im a anti-chick magnet. I used to play alot of females. I feel as if god is punishing me for that
- I caught a felony theft case and i dident even do it. I was just being black on a nice tuesday
- Some of my friends are enemies but yet i still hang with them
- I have nothing going good for me except my bonneville
...Despite all of this i try to hold my head up though cause I know better days are coming. Atleast I Hope So
im sorry homie but that !%@$ is outta hand 4yrs????
laugh.gif
smh.gif
at you
dread up trust me! was the best decision i have ever made with my hair. dreads FTW! TKTheGirl know what it is
grin.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

smh.gif

Young
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom