NT Common Response: "I See Girls That Looks Just As Good/Better Than Her Daily"

LarryDavidSwag wrote:

AMBER ROSE ISNT FAMOUS BECAUSE SHE'S ATTRACTIVE?

roll.gif

OKAY, IM DONE HERE.

Amber Rose is famous because she's sexy. You're out of touch with reality if you disagree.

TMZ has a full staff of photographers and bloggers who get paid to follow these women around...

So you're telling me Amber Rose claim to fame wasn't the fact that she was the arm candy of the most famous rapper/pop star of the last few years? If she wasn't bopping from Wiz Khalifa to Fabolous to Amare Stoudemaire back around again do you really think people would care? 
why is kim kardashian famous? because she has a bubbling personality and acute business sense?

Kim Kardashian didn't become famous because of a sextape? If KK isn't bopping from R&B star to Super Bowl winning RB to a Cowboys star to professional basketball player do you think people still care?

They're famous because of who they been with fam. They jump from famous guy to famous guy and that keeps their name out there. How many chicks get passed around through the sports and entertainment industry who have their 15 minutes of fame because of who they smashed then disappear once all stories are told and they're all worn out? Chicks are out there selling books and movies based off of their dealings with famous dudes. AR and KK are no different.

fyi, if you had any sort of information retention, you would know that 
My point is that you can stay famous because people like to look at you but you have to have more than just looks to truly make it. These girls that have pictures taken and dudes ogling over them don't belong in the same category of celebrity as the women with real talent imo.  

is basically my argument, guy.

C'mon son. You flat out said a majority of people who are famous are famous because they're prettier than the rest. You discounted the talent of a lot of good actresses and said it's basically because of their looks why they've gotten to where they're at. That's not fair to talented people who actually worked hard to get where they're at.
why arent ALL of kanye's girlfriends famous? 

exactly.

Are you kidding me? Have we not seen every girl that the man has been linked to plastered all across the internet? There's been plenty of posts in NT General alone comparing all of them to one another. Theres cases where he'll take a picture with a girl then all of a sudden the whole of NT is assuming he's wifed this one or that one..C'mon son.
IF you don't have marketable attributes, then the only reason you are famous is because people like to look at you. of the actual celebrity that you may be linked to.

Actual models become famous because people like to look at them..The girls we mentioned are only famous because they get around..*kanyeshrug*

LarryDavidSwag wrote:

AMBER ROSE ISNT FAMOUS BECAUSE SHE'S ATTRACTIVE?

roll.gif

OKAY, IM DONE HERE.

Amber Rose is famous because she's sexy. You're out of touch with reality if you disagree.

TMZ has a full staff of photographers and bloggers who get paid to follow these women around...

So you're telling me Amber Rose claim to fame wasn't the fact that she was the arm candy of the most famous rapper/pop star of the last few years? If she wasn't bopping from Wiz Khalifa to Fabolous to Amare Stoudemaire back around again do you really think people would care? 
why is kim kardashian famous? because she has a bubbling personality and acute business sense?

Kim Kardashian didn't become famous because of a sextape? If KK isn't bopping from R&B star to Super Bowl winning RB to a Cowboys star to professional basketball player do you think people still care?

They're famous because of who they been with fam. They jump from famous guy to famous guy and that keeps their name out there. How many chicks get passed around through the sports and entertainment industry who have their 15 minutes of fame because of who they smashed then disappear once all stories are told and they're all worn out? Chicks are out there selling books and movies based off of their dealings with famous dudes. AR and KK are no different.

fyi, if you had any sort of information retention, you would know that 
My point is that you can stay famous because people like to look at you but you have to have more than just looks to truly make it. These girls that have pictures taken and dudes ogling over them don't belong in the same category of celebrity as the women with real talent imo.  

is basically my argument, guy.

C'mon son. You flat out said a majority of people who are famous are famous because they're prettier than the rest. You discounted the talent of a lot of good actresses and said it's basically because of their looks why they've gotten to where they're at. That's not fair to talented people who actually worked hard to get where they're at.
why arent ALL of kanye's girlfriends famous? 

exactly.

Are you kidding me? Have we not seen every girl that the man has been linked to plastered all across the internet? There's been plenty of posts in NT General alone comparing all of them to one another. Theres cases where he'll take a picture with a girl then all of a sudden the whole of NT is assuming he's wifed this one or that one..C'mon son.
IF you don't have marketable attributes, then the only reason you are famous is because people like to look at you. of the actual celebrity that you may be linked to.

Actual models become famous because people like to look at them..The girls we mentioned are only famous because they get around..*kanyeshrug*

Truest words, I saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen on Monday. She was so gorgeous that guys were afraid to talk to her. Of course I did and she works for American Apparel as "technical writer" and she had a bucket was from minnesota and was super cool. There is no better looking "celebrity" that I've seen than this chick. There are jewels out there that are incredible.

Truest words, I saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen on Monday. She was so gorgeous that guys were afraid to talk to her. Of course I did and she works for American Apparel as "technical writer" and she had a bucket was from minnesota and was super cool. There is no better looking "celebrity" that I've seen than this chick. There are jewels out there that are incredible.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

yep. cats don't be going outsisde

Amber Rose if famous because she has a blonde buzz-cut. She's had that body long before she's had that hairstyle and most people had no idea who she was. Think about it.

Amber Rose if famous because she has a blonde buzz-cut. She's had that body long before she's had that hairstyle and most people had no idea who she was. Think about it.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

imma try to not be condesending.

if she was, say, a white monique, would we ever know who she was, sir?

in fact, it's funny someone else said "She's had that body long before she's had that hairstyle and most people had no idea who she was. " proving my point that ATYPICALLY ATTRACTIVE WOMEN WHO ARENT FAMOUS VERY EASILY CAN BE, BECAUSE THEYRE ATYPICALLY ATTRACTIVE.....i.e. PEOPLE WILL PAY TO LOOK AT THEM. YOUR LOCAL STRIPPER IS BEYONCE BAD? WELL, SHE CAN BE FAMOUS, TOO

why, yes, she did. now, if she was in the sex tape, again, looking like monique, we would never know her name. she has an entertainment empire right now, dude....and it damn sure isnt because she's  a smart business woman.....its ENTIRELY based upon the fact she looks better than 98 percent of women on earth.....are you serious, here? lemme ask you this, why did you watch the kim k sextape? to see ray j's pole? i watched cause kim k is quite sexy......i dunno about you, tho

roll.gif

QUICK; WHATS THE NAME OF THE 14 YEAR OLD R KELLY PEED ON?

i dont know either. know why? she was ugly.

QUICK: WHATS JOE BUDDENS EX's NAME?

Tahiry.....know why? she has a really big butt.

lol

so *!+!#%! famous entertainers has nothing to do with being more attractive than most other women? being in the top percentile of attractive women has nothing whatsoever to do with which famous person they're *!+!#%! next?
roll.gif

why isnt monique hopping from superstar to superstar, bro?

laugh.gif

who cares if they "dissapear"? they're famous, whther 45 days or 50 years, for being sexier than most other women.....you're not even arguing the OT at this point. you're arguing WHY talentless @!@++!@ are famous.....and you're saying its because they *@%@ with superstars and famous dudes.....well, guy, HOW DO YOU THINK THEY HAVE THE ABILITY TO DO THAT? BECAUSE THEY'RE SMART AND NICE?
roll.gif

yes, and i didnt say they look better than most people BECAUSE theyre famous...i said they're famous BECAUSE they look better already.....

i didnt discredit their talent, i said that its a prereq to being "on" as a woman in entertainment.....at the very least you gotta be pretty enough that america will pay to look at you. Will Smith is an amazing actor, you think we woulda ever found that out if he looked like Christopher Wallace? the answer is no.

Halle Berry certainly ONLY got on because she was amazingly beautiful. Now, she has OTHER marketable ATTRIBUTES, like the ability to ACT, unlike Kim Kardashian, who, like you just said, will eventually die out (although, these days, she might become like a kelly osborne....staple in american entertainment until she dies) BECAUSE SHE HAS NO REAL TALENT....Halle does, therefore, Halle has more bread and longevity....

AND REGARDLESS, BOTH THOSE BIRDS LOOK BETTER THAN A MAJORITY OF WOMEN ALIVE,

IF YOU KNOW A CHICK THAT ATTRACTIVE, SHE COULD BANG REGGIE BUSH AND WIZ KHALIFA, TOO....AND BE ON TMZ WALKING WITH BEN BALLER, TOO

yall think meghan good is famous because she can act? seriously?
roll.gif

a post on NT doesnt make you "famous"

ask the first person you see today what kanye west's girl's name is....

QUICK: What was Kanye West's first, original girlfriend's name? you know, the delta from before he got on?

i cant name her either. know why? she's not atypically beautiful. she's about a strong 6.5

but we know amber rose and the new chick, who is apparently a model with D cups....

laugh.gif
@ an NT discussion meaning that you're offically "famous" and youre a household name in america...

see, i argue so well, ill even give you this statement, dude...

WHY DO THEY HAVE THE ABILITY TO 'GET AROUND', SIR?

IS IT NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE ATYPICALLY BEAUTIFUL? THAT THEY LOOK BETTER THAN A MAJORITY OF OTHER WOMEN? THAT 9/10 THEYRE THE SEXIEST CHICK IN THE ROOM?

how does that fact change just because you know the girl in the room that ONE TIME any particular "celebrity" isnt the most attractive female in the room?

i really dont understand how people read what i write and come away confused...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Wr

i mean, but HER being the most beautiful girl you've ever seen doesnt make celebrities less attractive...

that particular girl is just THAT attractive...

and if she really is that attractive

SHE COULD BE FAMOUS, TOO

at LEAST amber rose/kim k famous...which is pretty famous....for having not a single talent.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

imma try to not be condesending.

if she was, say, a white monique, would we ever know who she was, sir?

in fact, it's funny someone else said "She's had that body long before she's had that hairstyle and most people had no idea who she was. " proving my point that ATYPICALLY ATTRACTIVE WOMEN WHO ARENT FAMOUS VERY EASILY CAN BE, BECAUSE THEYRE ATYPICALLY ATTRACTIVE.....i.e. PEOPLE WILL PAY TO LOOK AT THEM. YOUR LOCAL STRIPPER IS BEYONCE BAD? WELL, SHE CAN BE FAMOUS, TOO

why, yes, she did. now, if she was in the sex tape, again, looking like monique, we would never know her name. she has an entertainment empire right now, dude....and it damn sure isnt because she's  a smart business woman.....its ENTIRELY based upon the fact she looks better than 98 percent of women on earth.....are you serious, here? lemme ask you this, why did you watch the kim k sextape? to see ray j's pole? i watched cause kim k is quite sexy......i dunno about you, tho

roll.gif

QUICK; WHATS THE NAME OF THE 14 YEAR OLD R KELLY PEED ON?

i dont know either. know why? she was ugly.

QUICK: WHATS JOE BUDDENS EX's NAME?

Tahiry.....know why? she has a really big butt.

lol

so *!+!#%! famous entertainers has nothing to do with being more attractive than most other women? being in the top percentile of attractive women has nothing whatsoever to do with which famous person they're *!+!#%! next?
roll.gif

why isnt monique hopping from superstar to superstar, bro?

laugh.gif

who cares if they "dissapear"? they're famous, whther 45 days or 50 years, for being sexier than most other women.....you're not even arguing the OT at this point. you're arguing WHY talentless @!@++!@ are famous.....and you're saying its because they *@%@ with superstars and famous dudes.....well, guy, HOW DO YOU THINK THEY HAVE THE ABILITY TO DO THAT? BECAUSE THEY'RE SMART AND NICE?
roll.gif

yes, and i didnt say they look better than most people BECAUSE theyre famous...i said they're famous BECAUSE they look better already.....

i didnt discredit their talent, i said that its a prereq to being "on" as a woman in entertainment.....at the very least you gotta be pretty enough that america will pay to look at you. Will Smith is an amazing actor, you think we woulda ever found that out if he looked like Christopher Wallace? the answer is no.

Halle Berry certainly ONLY got on because she was amazingly beautiful. Now, she has OTHER marketable ATTRIBUTES, like the ability to ACT, unlike Kim Kardashian, who, like you just said, will eventually die out (although, these days, she might become like a kelly osborne....staple in american entertainment until she dies) BECAUSE SHE HAS NO REAL TALENT....Halle does, therefore, Halle has more bread and longevity....

AND REGARDLESS, BOTH THOSE BIRDS LOOK BETTER THAN A MAJORITY OF WOMEN ALIVE,

IF YOU KNOW A CHICK THAT ATTRACTIVE, SHE COULD BANG REGGIE BUSH AND WIZ KHALIFA, TOO....AND BE ON TMZ WALKING WITH BEN BALLER, TOO

yall think meghan good is famous because she can act? seriously?
roll.gif

a post on NT doesnt make you "famous"

ask the first person you see today what kanye west's girl's name is....

QUICK: What was Kanye West's first, original girlfriend's name? you know, the delta from before he got on?

i cant name her either. know why? she's not atypically beautiful. she's about a strong 6.5

but we know amber rose and the new chick, who is apparently a model with D cups....

laugh.gif
@ an NT discussion meaning that you're offically "famous" and youre a household name in america...

see, i argue so well, ill even give you this statement, dude...

WHY DO THEY HAVE THE ABILITY TO 'GET AROUND', SIR?

IS IT NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE ATYPICALLY BEAUTIFUL? THAT THEY LOOK BETTER THAN A MAJORITY OF OTHER WOMEN? THAT 9/10 THEYRE THE SEXIEST CHICK IN THE ROOM?

how does that fact change just because you know the girl in the room that ONE TIME any particular "celebrity" isnt the most attractive female in the room?

i really dont understand how people read what i write and come away confused...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Wr

i mean, but HER being the most beautiful girl you've ever seen doesnt make celebrities less attractive...

that particular girl is just THAT attractive...

and if she really is that attractive

SHE COULD BE FAMOUS, TOO

at LEAST amber rose/kim k famous...which is pretty famous....for having not a single talent.

Son probably got permenant frown indentions embeded in his face and neck.
laugh.gif

Ol angry face in the neck lookin boy.

Son probably got permenant frown indentions embeded in his face and neck.
laugh.gif

Ol angry face in the neck lookin boy.

I'm sure someone, somewhere could say "I see better looking girls than that everyday" about anyone, that's not the point though.
The point is appreciating the subject at hand, not comparing them to the rest of the women in the world...

I'm sure someone, somewhere could say "I see better looking girls than that everyday" about anyone, that's not the point though.
The point is appreciating the subject at hand, not comparing them to the rest of the women in the world...

Because it goes without saying. I can see "better looking girls than (insert celeb) everyday", but who cares, especially without photographic evidence. That statement adds nothing to a discussion. Either you like and appreciate what you see, or they're just not your cup o' tea.

Because it goes without saying. I can see "better looking girls than (insert celeb) everyday", but who cares, especially without photographic evidence. That statement adds nothing to a discussion. Either you like and appreciate what you see, or they're just not your cup o' tea.

It's not even about "seeing girls that look better everyday" being unrealistic.

But what does that have to do with Jessica Alba being hot?

Nothing.

It's just classic Niketalk #@*+#@!%. Post hot girl. And wait for the guy who has something negative to say.

How many other girls you know that may or may not be hotter, as that is all subjective, doesn't have anything to do with the fact the Jessica Alba is a very attractive girl.

So what's the point?

Let me know even get into the fact that you might SEE them, but do you talk to them? Know them? Smash?

Want a cookie because you have eyes?

Back
Top Bottom