NT Common Response: "I See Girls That Looks Just As Good/Better Than Her Daily"

It's not that I don't agree with the OP, cuz I do, I just hate that when I say (And mean) that I'm more tchnically skilled than *insert historically famous rapper here* people bring up %+*$ like record sales and popularity. I never said I was more FAMOUS than anybody though
grin.gif

So yeah, I fee you OP..

But do you feel me? NH..

I ain't asking nan person to agree with me (just support me
pimp.gif
)... but doesn't it make sense that I would feel that way after having been a rapper for the last 10 years of my life.

Just puting it in perspective...carry on..

It's not that I don't agree with the OP, cuz I do, I just hate that when I say (And mean) that I'm more tchnically skilled than *insert historically famous rapper here* people bring up %+*$ like record sales and popularity. I never said I was more FAMOUS than anybody though
grin.gif

So yeah, I fee you OP..

But do you feel me? NH..

I ain't asking nan person to agree with me (just support me
pimp.gif
)... but doesn't it make sense that I would feel that way after having been a rapper for the last 10 years of my life.

Just puting it in perspective...carry on..

You lost me when you brought made up statistics to this bro...your argument was void then, now I'm just bored at work burning time building you up
laugh.gif

You lost me when you brought made up statistics to this bro...your argument was void then, now I'm just bored at work burning time building you up
laugh.gif

this dude is just talking to talk now. my point is there are girls who are not celebrities that look as good or better than girls who are celebrities. Being a celebrity does not mean you are the epitome of beauty.

this dude is just talking to talk now. my point is there are girls who are not celebrities that look as good or better than girls who are celebrities. Being a celebrity does not mean you are the epitome of beauty.

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

okay, kim kardashian is on for reasons other than her looks.

eva longoria is ugly fresh out the bed? well, good thing she isn't on the show fresh out the bed, because, on the show, she's !%%!$+%# on 98 percent of women, huh?

look, this isnt a case of celeb-infatuated NT virgin just talking.

famous women, more often than not, are famous based upon how they look.

to say "famous woman a isnt as attractive as random girl i know" is fine....

that just means the random girl you know is celebrity attractive....

not that the famous woman, who is famous because she looks better than most women, is less attractive...

yall dudes cite ONE picture taken with a chick looking super busted......even these "normal" girls yall sweating can and will look busted in 1 out of 200,000 pics...

its not that serious. i posted my opinion on DCs topic

again, NTers are arguing with my opinion.

dude over here "WHERE DID YOU GET THE 10 PERCENT AT, THO?!?!?!?!?!? ROLLING EMOTICONS"

when its all strictly opinion....there arent statistics on it...its an arbitrary percentage i made up for the sake of the argument

which went completely over these heads which hold yalls undeveloped brains

but, yo, whatever

yall kick it with broads that put famous women to shame regularly,

the #!*@ you arguing with me on NT for?

eyes.gif

*joins in with you guys, staring at photoshop-touched pics of cake-makeup wearing 15 year olds that they took on their webcam and someone else posted in the "CLEAN GIRLS" thread, then compares those pictures to eva longoria without makeup...or ashanti with photoshopped hair on her face and proclaims victory for non-famous people*

I feel what you saying but answer this, before kim k was famous are you saying that she didnt look just as good better then some of the celeb famous chics? I hear what you saying but its kinda a oxymoron because before they were famous werent these women atypical beauty, or is it because they are famous and tv push them down your throats and program you to think she is hot is why she is hot?

Plus did anyone consider that maybe some of these woman who are just as fine as celebs dont want to be famous? So if mila kunis was working as a receptionist, and never was famous are you saying that she is no longer fine? That makes no sense, she would still look the same whether on tv or not.

Also like to add alot of these actresses slept/sleep they way to celeb status. I aint saying some of these woman arent hot, but i been to rio, south beach spring break, etc and ive talked hell smashed better chicks then paris hilton, lady gaga, nicole ritchie etc.... And no i didnt save pics just incase one year id have to post on nt to prove it or be called ducktales ducktales.

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

okay, kim kardashian is on for reasons other than her looks.

eva longoria is ugly fresh out the bed? well, good thing she isn't on the show fresh out the bed, because, on the show, she's !%%!$+%# on 98 percent of women, huh?

look, this isnt a case of celeb-infatuated NT virgin just talking.

famous women, more often than not, are famous based upon how they look.

to say "famous woman a isnt as attractive as random girl i know" is fine....

that just means the random girl you know is celebrity attractive....

not that the famous woman, who is famous because she looks better than most women, is less attractive...

yall dudes cite ONE picture taken with a chick looking super busted......even these "normal" girls yall sweating can and will look busted in 1 out of 200,000 pics...

its not that serious. i posted my opinion on DCs topic

again, NTers are arguing with my opinion.

dude over here "WHERE DID YOU GET THE 10 PERCENT AT, THO?!?!?!?!?!? ROLLING EMOTICONS"

when its all strictly opinion....there arent statistics on it...its an arbitrary percentage i made up for the sake of the argument

which went completely over these heads which hold yalls undeveloped brains

but, yo, whatever

yall kick it with broads that put famous women to shame regularly,

the #!*@ you arguing with me on NT for?

eyes.gif

*joins in with you guys, staring at photoshop-touched pics of cake-makeup wearing 15 year olds that they took on their webcam and someone else posted in the "CLEAN GIRLS" thread, then compares those pictures to eva longoria without makeup...or ashanti with photoshopped hair on her face and proclaims victory for non-famous people*

I feel what you saying but answer this, before kim k was famous are you saying that she didnt look just as good better then some of the celeb famous chics? I hear what you saying but its kinda a oxymoron because before they were famous werent these women atypical beauty, or is it because they are famous and tv push them down your throats and program you to think she is hot is why she is hot?

Plus did anyone consider that maybe some of these woman who are just as fine as celebs dont want to be famous? So if mila kunis was working as a receptionist, and never was famous are you saying that she is no longer fine? That makes no sense, she would still look the same whether on tv or not.

Also like to add alot of these actresses slept/sleep they way to celeb status. I aint saying some of these woman arent hot, but i been to rio, south beach spring break, etc and ive talked hell smashed better chicks then paris hilton, lady gaga, nicole ritchie etc.... And no i didnt save pics just incase one year id have to post on nt to prove it or be called ducktales ducktales.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Its because celebrity's are in movies are in the public eye.  We as men feel like we know them or have a connection with them.  We feel like if we ever met jessica alba she would be like one of her characters that she plays.  We have never talked (mostly) to these randoms that we see every day.  We know 0 about thier personality.  But from movies, interviews, and other things we draw a connection with celebrities.

Example:  I have a huge crush on amanda seyfried.  She isn't drop dead gorgeous.  But i feel like if i ever met her she would be mad cool.  Would wife in a second.

pics of course
images

images

images
This man and I share the same interest.. I too have a celeb crush on this girl

Its because celebrity's are in movies are in the public eye.  We as men feel like we know them or have a connection with them.  We feel like if we ever met jessica alba she would be like one of her characters that she plays.  We have never talked (mostly) to these randoms that we see every day.  We know 0 about thier personality.  But from movies, interviews, and other things we draw a connection with celebrities.

Example:  I have a huge crush on amanda seyfried.  She isn't drop dead gorgeous.  But i feel like if i ever met her she would be mad cool.  Would wife in a second.

pics of course
images

images

images

Originally Posted by Carver

pics of course
images

images

images

Yea she has that everyday cute/fine look lol iuno how to describe it. Like she would look good wearing no makeup your old bball hoodie and sweats while watching morning cartoon looks. Some of these chics have that if i aint all dolled up etc then its um blah whatever.

Originally Posted by Carver

pics of course
images

images

images

Yea she has that everyday cute/fine look lol iuno how to describe it. Like she would look good wearing no makeup your old bball hoodie and sweats while watching morning cartoon looks. Some of these chics have that if i aint all dolled up etc then its um blah whatever.

Who cares? let that dude in the Jessica alba thread have his interest... maybe Jessica alba is exactly the look HE likes. stop being selfish and making everything about you. it's not that serious.

Who cares? let that dude in the Jessica alba thread have his interest... maybe Jessica alba is exactly the look HE likes. stop being selfish and making everything about you. it's not that serious.

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

I dont know why celebs get so hyped. I used to work at a spot where you would see celebs in there normal get up day to day. Trust me when I tell you a celeb is just a regular girl with a makeup artist and good lighting and a stylist. Dont believe the hype.

The realest quote in this thread

Back
Top Bottom