NT Common Response: "I See Girls That Looks Just As Good/Better Than Her Daily"

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

I dont know why celebs get so hyped. I used to work at a spot where you would see celebs in there normal get up day to day. Trust me when I tell you a celeb is just a regular girl with a makeup artist and good lighting and a stylist. Dont believe the hype.

The realest quote in this thread

:: walks into this post ::
laugh.gif

Seriously.

Its not that serious.

:: goes back to real life ::

Originally Posted by LDJ

I feel what you saying but answer this, before kim k was famous are you saying that she didnt look just as good better then some of the celeb famous chics? I hear what you saying but its kinda a oxymoron because before they were famous werent these women atypical beauty, or is it because they are famous and tv push them down your throats and program you to think she is hot is why she is hot?

Plus did anyone consider that maybe some of these woman who are just as fine as celebs dont want to be famous? So if mila kunis was working as a receptionist, and never was famous are you saying that she is no longer fine? That makes no sense, she would still look the same whether on tv or not.

Also like to add alot of these actresses slept/sleep they way to celeb status. I aint saying some of these woman arent hot, but i been to rio, south beach spring break, etc and ive talked hell smashed better chicks then paris hilton, lady gaga, nicole ritchie etc.... And no i didnt save pics just incase one year id have to post on nt to prove it or be called ducktales ducktales.
Well said. Like I said, it is because they are famous that dudes over-value their beauty.

Originally Posted by LDJ

I feel what you saying but answer this, before kim k was famous are you saying that she didnt look just as good better then some of the celeb famous chics? I hear what you saying but its kinda a oxymoron because before they were famous werent these women atypical beauty, or is it because they are famous and tv push them down your throats and program you to think she is hot is why she is hot?

Plus did anyone consider that maybe some of these woman who are just as fine as celebs dont want to be famous? So if mila kunis was working as a receptionist, and never was famous are you saying that she is no longer fine? That makes no sense, she would still look the same whether on tv or not.

Also like to add alot of these actresses slept/sleep they way to celeb status. I aint saying some of these woman arent hot, but i been to rio, south beach spring break, etc and ive talked hell smashed better chicks then paris hilton, lady gaga, nicole ritchie etc.... And no i didnt save pics just incase one year id have to post on nt to prove it or be called ducktales ducktales.
Well said. Like I said, it is because they are famous that dudes over-value their beauty.

It's all subjective at the end of the day. With billions of people on earth and thousands posting on NT, everyone isn't going to see eye to eye on every topic. 

I don't think we should argue tastes because it's an argument that can ever be settled. No one on here will ever submit to another members taste in women. CANT HAPPEN.

What I do disagree with is LarryDavidSwag's definition of celebrity. I feel like you're trying to force your opinion on us as fact meanwhile when people respond with their opinion you disregard it for whatever reason. Here's some things you said that kind of stuck out to me:

a majority of celebrities are famous because they look better than the average person.

Via wikipedia: "a celebrity is someone who receives media attention and in certain circumstances displays an extroverted personality." Let's talk about real fame. Real TMZ harassment/made up People magazine story type fame. I don't think those people receive fame simply because they're beautiful. I think it's their jobs on top of their looks that make them famous celebs. Angelina Jolie and Julia Roberts aren't prettier than Alba or even that young blonde whose pics were posted a few pages back but yet their fame is at extreme heights which those young girls might not reach because I believe that they're more talented. I'm a firm believer that talent can not be denied. Of course it helps to be attractive but to generalize and say that it has to be because they look better than the average person is wrong IMO. You give any girl you know a team of stylists and makeup artists etc and I guaran-damn-tee that they elevate their status by at least 3 pts. in any mans eyes thats used to seeing them. Hell, look at what happens when you go to prom or any popping club on the weekend..Any girl who gets glammed up and takes hundreds of pictures monthly will eventually obtain some type of low level fame. It's damn near inevitable in this day and age.

halle berry is famous because she's atypically beautiful. she was discovered because she is more attractive than 99 percent of the earth's population. Kim Kardashian is ONLY a celebrity because of her beauty.

Halle Berry eventually became an Academy Award winning actress though. Granted she was a beauty queen etc. she parlayed that into becoming a hugely successful actress. She was in pageants in the 80's...No one on here could name any of the girls who won those same competitions in the last 5 years. Her talent's outside of her beauty keep her in the media's eye. Amber Rose and KK aren't famous because they're attractive. They maintain fame because they're attractive. They were made famous by their former Rap/R&B counterparts from whom they leached fame off of. My point is that you can stay famous because people like to look at you but you have to have more than just looks to truly make it. These girls that have pictures taken and dudes ogling over them don't belong in the same category of celebrity as the women with real talent imo.  

what's 'celebrity' beauty to you may not be 'celebrity' beauty to me.

So if you are basically saying that everyone is entitled to their opinions why argue with DC if he doesn't find a chick like Alba to be all that special?

im defending my opinion, not these broads.

oh.

It's all subjective at the end of the day. With billions of people on earth and thousands posting on NT, everyone isn't going to see eye to eye on every topic. 

I don't think we should argue tastes because it's an argument that can ever be settled. No one on here will ever submit to another members taste in women. CANT HAPPEN.

What I do disagree with is LarryDavidSwag's definition of celebrity. I feel like you're trying to force your opinion on us as fact meanwhile when people respond with their opinion you disregard it for whatever reason. Here's some things you said that kind of stuck out to me:

a majority of celebrities are famous because they look better than the average person.

Via wikipedia: "a celebrity is someone who receives media attention and in certain circumstances displays an extroverted personality." Let's talk about real fame. Real TMZ harassment/made up People magazine story type fame. I don't think those people receive fame simply because they're beautiful. I think it's their jobs on top of their looks that make them famous celebs. Angelina Jolie and Julia Roberts aren't prettier than Alba or even that young blonde whose pics were posted a few pages back but yet their fame is at extreme heights which those young girls might not reach because I believe that they're more talented. I'm a firm believer that talent can not be denied. Of course it helps to be attractive but to generalize and say that it has to be because they look better than the average person is wrong IMO. You give any girl you know a team of stylists and makeup artists etc and I guaran-damn-tee that they elevate their status by at least 3 pts. in any mans eyes thats used to seeing them. Hell, look at what happens when you go to prom or any popping club on the weekend..Any girl who gets glammed up and takes hundreds of pictures monthly will eventually obtain some type of low level fame. It's damn near inevitable in this day and age.

halle berry is famous because she's atypically beautiful. she was discovered because she is more attractive than 99 percent of the earth's population. Kim Kardashian is ONLY a celebrity because of her beauty.

Halle Berry eventually became an Academy Award winning actress though. Granted she was a beauty queen etc. she parlayed that into becoming a hugely successful actress. She was in pageants in the 80's...No one on here could name any of the girls who won those same competitions in the last 5 years. Her talent's outside of her beauty keep her in the media's eye. Amber Rose and KK aren't famous because they're attractive. They maintain fame because they're attractive. They were made famous by their former Rap/R&B counterparts from whom they leached fame off of. My point is that you can stay famous because people like to look at you but you have to have more than just looks to truly make it. These girls that have pictures taken and dudes ogling over them don't belong in the same category of celebrity as the women with real talent imo.  

what's 'celebrity' beauty to you may not be 'celebrity' beauty to me.

So if you are basically saying that everyone is entitled to their opinions why argue with DC if he doesn't find a chick like Alba to be all that special?

im defending my opinion, not these broads.

oh.

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

eh, you may not think she's gorgeous. but she's crushing 90 percent of the woman population, sir.

however unattractive you find her; she's still in the top 10 percent of women.

that's personal taste, there, sir.

any "normal" girl you know that looks better is also in that top 10 percent.

im not talking personal preference, im talking about universally attractive.

but then again, i've seen "post your girlfriend" posts on here....

now, the moment somebody posts beyonce and someone says "i see doper girls everyday"

im calling ducktales.

aint yall the same dudes that was beasting over NT female noods?

eyes.gif

i mean, i think edith is cute and all, but to #$!% on mila kunis then beast on edith or solecupcakes or whatever is hilarious.

ALL I NEEDED TO READ.

DECEASED.

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

eh, you may not think she's gorgeous. but she's crushing 90 percent of the woman population, sir.

however unattractive you find her; she's still in the top 10 percent of women.

that's personal taste, there, sir.

any "normal" girl you know that looks better is also in that top 10 percent.

im not talking personal preference, im talking about universally attractive.

but then again, i've seen "post your girlfriend" posts on here....

now, the moment somebody posts beyonce and someone says "i see doper girls everyday"

im calling ducktales.

aint yall the same dudes that was beasting over NT female noods?

eyes.gif

i mean, i think edith is cute and all, but to #$!% on mila kunis then beast on edith or solecupcakes or whatever is hilarious.

ALL I NEEDED TO READ.

DECEASED.

The allure of being a celebrity makes the person look better in the eyes of a commoner with average intellect.

You also have to consider the poster who doesn't believe that statement's environment. Some simply can not comprehend a place where numerous women are walking around that look better than (regular looking broads like) celebrity Miley Cyrus.

I usually assume the ppl who don't get it live in Philly/Anchorage, aren't in college, there are more men than women or all of these.

The allure of being a celebrity makes the person look better in the eyes of a commoner with average intellect.

You also have to consider the poster who doesn't believe that statement's environment. Some simply can not comprehend a place where numerous women are walking around that look better than (regular looking broads like) celebrity Miley Cyrus.

I usually assume the ppl who don't get it live in Philly/Anchorage, aren't in college, there are more men than women or all of these.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

eventually. which, if she was butt ugly, would have never taken place, right? right.

GRANTED SHE WAS A BEAUTY QUEEN?
roll.gif

oh, her talent outside of her beauty kept her famous? kinda like when i said "if you have no other marketable attributes, why are you famous?" i think "academy award winning actress" is a "marketable attribute" outside of being pretty, right? right.

AMBER ROSE ISNT FAMOUS BECAUSE SHE'S ATTRACTIVE?

roll.gif

OKAY, IM DONE HERE.

why is kim kardashian famous? because she has a bubbling personality and acute business sense?

eyes.gif

you dudes are forreal slow.

fyi, if you had any sort of information retention, you would know that
My point is that you can stay famous because people like to look at you but you have to have more than just looks to truly make it. These girls that have pictures taken and dudes ogling over them don't belong in the same category of celebrity as the women with real talent imo.  

is basically my argument, guy.

IF you don't have marketable attributes, then the only reason you are famous is because people like to look at you.

Amber Rose is famous because she's sexy. You're out of touch with reality if you disagree.

why arent ALL of kanye's girlfriends famous?

exactly.

#stopit5

TMZ has a full staff of photographers and bloggers who get paid to follow these women around...

these women who have absolutely no marketable attributes BESIDES their atypical beauty.

you know someone just as pretty? great. She could be getting followed around by TMZ, too

lol @ dudes saying %!## like "but they have makeup teams to make them look good"

roll.gif
 THANK YOU FOR IMPARTING THAT KNOWLEDGE UPON ME, OH GREAT ONE

I WAS COMPLETELY UNAWARE OF THAT

AND, FOR THE RECORD, THEY DONT EVEN SELL MAKEUP TO NORMAL WOMEN, ONLY CELEBRITIES HAVE ACCESS TO MAKEUP WHICH MAKES YOU LOOK BETTER THAN YOU REALLY DO

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

eventually. which, if she was butt ugly, would have never taken place, right? right.

GRANTED SHE WAS A BEAUTY QUEEN?
roll.gif

oh, her talent outside of her beauty kept her famous? kinda like when i said "if you have no other marketable attributes, why are you famous?" i think "academy award winning actress" is a "marketable attribute" outside of being pretty, right? right.

AMBER ROSE ISNT FAMOUS BECAUSE SHE'S ATTRACTIVE?

roll.gif

OKAY, IM DONE HERE.

why is kim kardashian famous? because she has a bubbling personality and acute business sense?

eyes.gif

you dudes are forreal slow.

fyi, if you had any sort of information retention, you would know that
My point is that you can stay famous because people like to look at you but you have to have more than just looks to truly make it. These girls that have pictures taken and dudes ogling over them don't belong in the same category of celebrity as the women with real talent imo.  

is basically my argument, guy.

IF you don't have marketable attributes, then the only reason you are famous is because people like to look at you.

Amber Rose is famous because she's sexy. You're out of touch with reality if you disagree.

why arent ALL of kanye's girlfriends famous?

exactly.

#stopit5

TMZ has a full staff of photographers and bloggers who get paid to follow these women around...

these women who have absolutely no marketable attributes BESIDES their atypical beauty.

you know someone just as pretty? great. She could be getting followed around by TMZ, too

lol @ dudes saying %!## like "but they have makeup teams to make them look good"

roll.gif
 THANK YOU FOR IMPARTING THAT KNOWLEDGE UPON ME, OH GREAT ONE

I WAS COMPLETELY UNAWARE OF THAT

AND, FOR THE RECORD, THEY DONT EVEN SELL MAKEUP TO NORMAL WOMEN, ONLY CELEBRITIES HAVE ACCESS TO MAKEUP WHICH MAKES YOU LOOK BETTER THAN YOU REALLY DO

eyes.gif

Too much text for a simple convo about chicks.

Fat butt and a nice smile dont deserve this much words.

Originally Posted by Diego

but you only find that fat butt and nice smile attractive because she has a team of makeup artists and personal stylists, and its not really her fat butt and nice smile, its the allure of her fame that makes her butt fat and her smile nice, and don't forget, there are hundreds of thousands of normal girls who look WAY better than her, and i like know them ALL and i see them EVERYDAY just walking down the streets, aimlessly....

*posts skinny pale racially ambiguous teenager's facebook pics*

Originally Posted by Diego

but you only find that fat butt and nice smile attractive because she has a team of makeup artists and personal stylists, and its not really her fat butt and nice smile, its the allure of her fame that makes her butt fat and her smile nice, and don't forget, there are hundreds of thousands of normal girls who look WAY better than her, and i like know them ALL and i see them EVERYDAY just walking down the streets, aimlessly....

*posts skinny pale racially ambiguous teenager's facebook pics*

Back
Top Bottom