NT Common Response: "I See Girls That Looks Just As Good/Better Than Her Daily"

It's not even about "seeing girls that look better everyday" being unrealistic.

But what does that have to do with Jessica Alba being hot?

Nothing.

It's just classic Niketalk #@*+#@!%. Post hot girl. And wait for the guy who has something negative to say.

How many other girls you know that may or may not be hotter, as that is all subjective, doesn't have anything to do with the fact the Jessica Alba is a very attractive girl.

So what's the point?

Let me know even get into the fact that you might SEE them, but do you talk to them? Know them? Smash?

Want a cookie because you have eyes?

This issue doesn't really get on my nerves but I somewhat agree with DC.

People do act like celebrities are the most beautiful women in the world when I feel that there are tons of beautiful women walking around that look just as good if not better.

Alba is a good example because dudes be acting like she's an absolute goddess when I could name 30 girls from my high school that look better, IMO.

I don't really make a big deal of it because who else can guys refer to, especially on the internet. Alba is one of the hottest chicks in Hollywood and celebrities are the only chicks we both can refer to when speaking of attractive women.

This issue doesn't really get on my nerves but I somewhat agree with DC.

People do act like celebrities are the most beautiful women in the world when I feel that there are tons of beautiful women walking around that look just as good if not better.

Alba is a good example because dudes be acting like she's an absolute goddess when I could name 30 girls from my high school that look better, IMO.

I don't really make a big deal of it because who else can guys refer to, especially on the internet. Alba is one of the hottest chicks in Hollywood and celebrities are the only chicks we both can refer to when speaking of attractive women.

Mila Kunis Hotter Than 90% of the Women population?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGhostofCharlesOakley

laugh.gif

whatever cutoff you wanna make, she's in the top percentile of women breathing, yes.

people so caught up on the 10 percent stat...

how about this

when you walk into a room of 10 broads, you automatically rank them in order of cutest to weakest, correct?

would the best looking girl in that room NOT be "the top 10 percent" of that sample size?

you can make the cutoff wherever you think "flawless 10s" stop....if it aitn 10 percent, itll be 5 percent, 6 percent, that number is really irrelevant, cause my cutoff is gonna be different from the next mans cutoff....i said 10 percent for the sake of the argument....

now, if the weakest girl was a 7....and the top girl was a flawless 10.....would that flawless 10 be a flawless 10, famous or not? OF COURSE SHE WOULD BE. MY ARGUMENT IS THAT THE FLAWLESS TEN COULD BE FAMOUS ALONG THE LINES OF AMBER ROSE, TOO, IF SHES A FLAWLESS 10....

her being a flawless 10 doesnt make other broads who are famous ONLY BECAUSE THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL any LESS beautiful

"oh i see girls like that all the time"

a.) you may in fact see girls that fine....but its certainly not "all the time", being that these women, and the women you see, are RARE in terms of BEAUTY...if they were not RARE, why would it be such a thrill to look at them?

b.) you making that statement doesnt make the subject at hand any less attractive, just that you, too, know women as beautiful or more beautiful...

i mean, i have to spell out my arguments to levels this simple for you dudes to understand it?

*waits to be accused of repeating himself over and over, cause thats "all you do"*

EDIT:

HOW DOES YOU KNOWING BETTER LOOKING GIRLS MAKE HER LESS ATTRACTIVE?

roll.gif

THEYRE JUST BETTER LOOKING!

LEBRON JAMES EXISTANCE DOESNT MAKE OTHER NBA PLAYERS LESS TALENTED 

roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheGhostofCharlesOakley

laugh.gif

whatever cutoff you wanna make, she's in the top percentile of women breathing, yes.

people so caught up on the 10 percent stat...

how about this

when you walk into a room of 10 broads, you automatically rank them in order of cutest to weakest, correct?

would the best looking girl in that room NOT be "the top 10 percent" of that sample size?

you can make the cutoff wherever you think "flawless 10s" stop....if it aitn 10 percent, itll be 5 percent, 6 percent, that number is really irrelevant, cause my cutoff is gonna be different from the next mans cutoff....i said 10 percent for the sake of the argument....

now, if the weakest girl was a 7....and the top girl was a flawless 10.....would that flawless 10 be a flawless 10, famous or not? OF COURSE SHE WOULD BE. MY ARGUMENT IS THAT THE FLAWLESS TEN COULD BE FAMOUS ALONG THE LINES OF AMBER ROSE, TOO, IF SHES A FLAWLESS 10....

her being a flawless 10 doesnt make other broads who are famous ONLY BECAUSE THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL any LESS beautiful

"oh i see girls like that all the time"

a.) you may in fact see girls that fine....but its certainly not "all the time", being that these women, and the women you see, are RARE in terms of BEAUTY...if they were not RARE, why would it be such a thrill to look at them?

b.) you making that statement doesnt make the subject at hand any less attractive, just that you, too, know women as beautiful or more beautiful...

i mean, i have to spell out my arguments to levels this simple for you dudes to understand it?

*waits to be accused of repeating himself over and over, cause thats "all you do"*

EDIT:

HOW DOES YOU KNOWING BETTER LOOKING GIRLS MAKE HER LESS ATTRACTIVE?

roll.gif

THEYRE JUST BETTER LOOKING!

LEBRON JAMES EXISTANCE DOESNT MAKE OTHER NBA PLAYERS LESS TALENTED 

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom