NOVEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD

Dope Oly Vis back there... still on the hunt for my pair...

anyways, pretty decent october for me...

Yeezy Set...

Air Attack...

OG Gum Bottom...

Retro...

Gucci... please excuse the creases, i haven't stopped wearing them since i got them....

Titaniums...

Clerks...

Nates...

see you next month NT
smile.gif

Dope Oly Vis back there... still on the hunt for my pair...

anyways, pretty decent october for me...

Yeezy Set...

Air Attack...

OG Gum Bottom...

Retro...

Gucci... please excuse the creases, i haven't stopped wearing them since i got them....

Titaniums...

Clerks...

Nates...

see you next month NT
smile.gif

Damn... those 7s

Freddys

Tiffs

Freezy- I slept on those crepes... hoping NDC restocks, I need those for the low.

Dope pickups NT... patiently waiting for a package.

Damn... those 7s

Freddys

Tiffs

Freezy- I slept on those crepes... hoping NDC restocks, I need those for the low.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Damn... those 7s

Freddys

Tiffs

Thanks for the compliments guys 
pimp.gif

RL-Can't wait to see what this package is, seeing how all of your last pickups have been straight 
pimp.gif

Sneaky- Got them off the "other site".  Traded Bred XI's and Lightning IV's for them.  Kinda miss the lightnings but those are way easier to obtain than these, had to jump on this deal quick

**Kryptonates 
mad.gif
  won a pair off feebay and seller said he didn't have my size 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Damn... those 7s

Freddys

Tiffs

Thanks for the compliments guys 
pimp.gif

RL-Can't wait to see what this package is, seeing how all of your last pickups have been straight 
pimp.gif

Sneaky- Got them off the "other site".  Traded Bred XI's and Lightning IV's for them.  Kinda miss the lightnings but those are way easier to obtain than these, had to jump on this deal quick

**Kryptonates 
mad.gif
  won a pair off feebay and seller said he didn't have my size 
frown.gif

finally got my camera down to eugene with me... here's my 2 latest pickups =] [not pictured are white/caro elite socks]
5nros5.jpg

inks... should have stuck with a milky sole or the grey sole, but they're still clean.
6s9n6e.jpg

v rings.... must resist temptation for 2nd pair =/. big thanks to shaun for these
xne1bb.jpg

I think I'm done with the Vs... unless I can get my hands on the away rices on the low.

finally got my camera down to eugene with me... here's my 2 latest pickups =] [not pictured are white/caro elite socks]
5nros5.jpg

inks... should have stuck with a milky sole or the grey sole, but they're still clean.
6s9n6e.jpg

v rings.... must resist temptation for 2nd pair =/. big thanks to shaun for these
xne1bb.jpg

I think I'm done with the Vs... unless I can get my hands on the away rices on the low.

yeah brotha, def quality so keep ur eyes peeled for a restock.

i'm patiently waiting to see what u pull out next myself. is it green, black and fresh all over?
i'll come w/ something next week.

Back
Top Bottom